Rabba Ishq Na Hove

Does any1 think that RINH wasent long?

~*Maria_14*~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey guyzzz!!! Whatz up? How are y'all doing? LOL i know i'm sooo stupid by saying all these things. Anywayz lets get to the point...

Does anyone think that "Rabba Ishq Na Hove" didnt last very long? Well ... i did cause it was a great show for me and i really liked the basic of this serial...anwayz i just cannot remember when did this show start? I have a feeling it started in like October or November i really dont remember...anywayz I just wanted to ask are you guyz that how come this show didnt last very long? Like if any of you remember "Kareena Kareena" (MY FAVORITE SHOW NOW ITS FINISHED SINCE OCTOBER 25 2005 LOL I EVEN REMEMBER THE DATE :P) anywayz that show lasted about 1 year i think and how come "Rabba Ishq Na Hove" didnt last even 8 months...and yeah "RETH" too didnt last many months...

This is what all i had to say ... if you agree with me that how come "RINH" didnt last really long please post a post! <--- Did that sound right? LOLZ anywayz g2g bye take carezz!! Ciaoo!!😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*Maria_14*~ thumbnail
How come no one replied yet??? Please reply i want to know your answerz! Bye!!!
KNPKH2ster thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think that RINH was very short. By the way, RINH started in August 2005 cuz i watched this show ever since the beginning and didn't miss a single episode.
~*Maria_14*~ thumbnail
Ohhh shitt..i though it started in September - November anywayz my bad..hey wait where do you live? Cause if you live in Canada / U.S.A.  that means it started over here like in INDIA they started about 1 month before i think soooo iightz please tell me in what country u live in...anywayz g2g bye take care mwahh (K)
Originally posted by: KNPKH2ster

i think that RINH was very short. By the way, RINH started in August 2005 cuz i watched this show ever since the beginning and didn't miss a single episode.

Monak thumbnail
Maria-14 i think it was too short too.ending was very rushed & everything was crammed in one episode.hey i live in Canada too 😆 😆
Deeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it started on the 26th of july....
but bcause of da bbay floods they relaunched it and showed da first epi again on 3rd of aug..... 2005
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
rinh did finish quickly, and i didnt reali lyk da endin...dey didnt even show hw vivan found out tht megha wz pregnant 2 his kid, dey shud hav showed tht...i actually wntd vivan n veera 2 gt 2geva but dey didnt...oh well it wz a gd drama i onli lykd da beginnin..vivan and veera's romance...no offense 2 kushan's fan but i didnt lyk rinh afta kushan entered...
-Zeustina- thumbnail
im shocked that RINH has finished
havent been watching bcuz of studies..
omg..
yes this drama isnt long at all 😕
ziddiladki thumbnail
i was shocked too when this show ended it was too too short this is one show i liked watching it wasn't so much like ektas at all and the ending was rushed to fast you guys are right all crammed up in one show not good at all? wonder why they ended it so soon? 😭 😭 😭
Chachi 420 thumbnail
It was WAY TOO SHORT! IT was such a great show.....I wish it were still on. I want to see Vivan and Veera and Kushan.....and I feel so unsatisfied, I really wanted Amisha's bad deeds to be revealed in front of everyone and for her to be humiliated and realise how terrible she is and   how idiotic it is to try to ruin someone's happiness. But the show ended suddenly with a hastily arranged sequence of final events.....I feel cheated , truthfully! How can they just do that to an audience? Aruna Irani, I remember you as Nisha, biting Bhola on the chest in Caravan! What happened to that spunkiness? Did someone tell you the show had to end by a certain date? Why didn't you bite them on the chest and tell them " NO WAY We are not ready to end it yet!" ??