Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
BTW if a foriegner is struggling to be taken as Pakistani..then it doesnt make any sense to me at all..i mean how can anyone say that...doesnt he have any feelings for the country he actually belongs to...this is really weird..i cant even think of leaving my pak for having love with some other country...never! I agree with Ms. Bholi Bhali on this aspect..u can never have the emotional bond thingy...this is totally a wrong idea to show a foreigner struggling hard for getting pakistani nationality...! 😕
naughtynad thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I don't watch the show but i have heard a lot about it !! I guess i'm missin out on sooooooo much!

😆    😛  😊  😆 ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜†

5w33ty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey guyz.. go to  www.pakmedia.org for  george ka pakistan vidoes! it ahs all of them.. enjoy!
ShaRmiLi`BiJLi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

I personally don't like the idea of bringing a person from no where and telling him to live as a pure Pakistani,
you cannot be a pure Pakistani, or of anyother citizen, if u don't have an emotional bond to it. no one can force you to be someone, it comes natural.

we are Pakistani, most of us are outside Pakistan, but we have this special relationship with Pakistan keh abb bhi uss per koi angali utha ta hai tu hamye takleef hoti hai. ya kuch bhi hota hai we feel the same pain.

how can a person, who not from Pakistan, can feel the same. travelling in buses, trains, shoping in markets, eatting Pakistani food, and wearing Pakistani dresses can not make u a pure Pakistani. these things are done by the tourists too,

my grade 6 teacher was from Austrialia, she wore salwar kameez, eat Pakistani food, and so on, but didn't become Pakistani. she was still Austrialian.

put it on ur self. we will in USA, Canada, and so on, are we true Americans or Canadians???

thats wat I think, I only watched the first episode, and didn't like the idea there is no dil ka rishta, he was just doing it for the sake of it.  

yeahh i agree wid wot ur sayin' .. bout dat whole DIL KA RISHTA thing ..

neway..da show iz arrite. dun realli watch it..juz bitz n piecez. itz funny at timez..but kinda stupid too sumtymz ...

hmmmmzz dunno wot 2 say .. da last episode SUCKED!! ..