Royal ignore to Salman at Award Show- Sid Opinion

Posted: 12 years ago

Royal ignore to Salman Khan at Screen Awards

Updated on Monday, January 16, 2012, 19:11
Views 561 Comments 0  
Royal ignore to Salman Khan at Screen Awards Zeenews Bureau

Mumbai: The 18th Annual Screen Awards had a big shocker in store for all Sallu fans. The 2011 'hit machine' Salman Khan was not nominated in any of the categories, including that of the 'Best Actor' ' a domain that belonged strictly to him in the year gone by.

Amrita Rao attending the event said, "Salman Khan is such a big superstar, and he doesn't need a nomination to prove it."

Dia Mirza said, "People who get nominated treasure that nomination and it means a lot, having said that, I am sure there will be enough award shows who will nominate him and he will win enough."

Bigg Boss 5 contestant Siddharth Bhardwaj said, "I am one of the biggest fans of Salman Khan and it's disappointing that he has not been nominated, but I'm sure had he been nominated, he would have won an award."

After giving 2011 two of the biggest blockbuster in 'Ready' and 'Bodyguard', Salman Khan was left without any popular award.

So much so that his name didn't even feature in the nomination list.

Call it the streak of bad luck, but for his diehard fans the dabangg Khan will always be most 'wanted'.

Source: http://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/celebrity/royal-ignore-to-salman-khan-at-screen-awards_103982.htm
Edited by Isa_Rahman - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Isa_Rahman

Royal ignore to Salman Khan at Screen Awards

Updated on Monday, January 16, 2012, 19:11
Views 561 Comments 0  
Royal ignore to Salman Khan at Screen Awards Zeenews Bureau

Mumbai: The 18th Annual Screen Awards had a big shocker in store for all Sallu fans. The 2011 'hit machine' Salman Khan was not nominated in any of the categories, including that of the 'Best Actor' ' a domain that belonged strictly to him in the year gone by.

Amrita Rao attending the event said, "Salman Khan is such a big superstar, and he doesn't need a nomination to prove it."

Dia Mirza said, "People who get nominated treasure that nomination and it means a lot, having said that, I am sure there will be enough award shows who will nominate him and he will win enough."

Bigg Boss 5 contestant Siddharth Bhardwaj said, "I am one of the biggest fans of Salman Khan and it's disappointing that he has not been nominated, but I'm sure had he been nominated, he would have won an award."

After giving 2011 two of the biggest blockbuster in 'Ready' and 'Bodyguard', Salman Khan was left without any popular award.

So much so that his name didn't even feature in the nomination list.

Call it the streak of bad luck, but for his diehard fans the dabangg Khan will always be most 'wanted'.

Source: http://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/celebrity/royal-ignore-to-salman-khan-at-screen-awards_103982.htm

@ BOLD since when is he a big fan suddenly lool 😃
Sid yaha bhi chamchaagiri se baaz nahi aa raha 🤣
jabse BB5 khatam hua hai bas ek hi raag alaap raha hai , Salman aur Mahek ka 😆
kyu Splitsvilla mein to bada sher bana firta tha na...😆
ek baar sallu ne daant kya diya, Sher se Bheegi billi bana firta hai har jagah
bahut bolta tha na mein kisi se nahi darta...ab kya hua? 😲 😆
Darpok Jhooth Icon 😆
Edited by -avni.137- - 12 years ago
I don't think his acting in Bodyguard was that great.. But he should have definetely won the people's choice award.. He had 2 blockbusters from average movies which proved his popularity.. 
Originally posted by -avni.137-

Darpok Jhooth Icon 😆
🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

That is sid the kid job 😃
Originally posted by aakash1234

I don't think his acting in Bodyguard was that great.. But he should have definetely won the people's choice award.. He had 2 blockbusters from average movies which proved his popularity.. 

Truth hurts sometimes salman gotta face facts !!! 😉
EVERYONE KNOWS THE AWARDS ARE THERE TO BE PURCHASED.AND FEW PEOPLE ARE EXPERT IN IT.TO GET IT EVERY SECOND YEAR.
LIKE BB5 ,WHO IS COUNTING THE VOTES?
To Salman,

You win some you lose some

( In terms of rigging 😆 )
Originally posted by -avni.137-