•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I have been reading about most of the BB contestants since the show have been over.

None of the contestants from BB have been in touch with any of the Bully gang members (Sky, Bedi, Juhi and Leone).

But Rageshwari!!!

She has been meeting up on several occasions especially with Bedi.

I don't understand??

Did I underestimate Rageshwari??
Rags seems to be a sweet person😳
Itni sweet that she can't hate anyone & she accepts other people with their faults 😳
looking at the way Rags is meeting up with Gaganlaal, Bediya, Chuhiya & Sunny Behenji...i would say she has a big heart that she didn't disown her friends 😊 may be she is giving them a 2nd chance 😍
varna aise dost kise chahiye 😑
Edited by -avni.137- - 12 years ago
Raagz is a good friend of PB from a long time...shes sweetheart... But being her friend she's meet her...
Originally posted by dazzlingflora

Raagz is a good friend of PB from a long time...shes sweetheart... But being her friend she's meet her...

yes Rags & Bedi are friends before BB5
but Flora Ji what happened to your D.P. ? 😲...Black Out πŸ˜†
Rags nd PB were frnds b4 entering BB5. Nd Rags is such a person tht she must hv been able 2 see some positives of PB nd Sky tht we mere mortals aren't able 2 see.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -avni.137-

yes Rags & Bedi are friends before BB5
but Flora Ji what happened to your D.P. ? 😲...Black Out πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† haha well nayi pic dalungi kuch din baad isiliye maine apne sare fb,skype,IF,hotmail ki DP black kar li
Originally posted by dazzlingflora

πŸ˜† haha well nayi pic dalungi kuch din baad isiliye maine apne sare fb,skype,IF,hotmail ki DP black kar li

OK Ji πŸ˜†
Aik kahawat hai...kisi ki personality uskey dosto se judge karo.

issliye mujhe thora ragz per doubt ho raha tha.

samaj main aata hai ke bedi uski pehle se dost thi

lakin mujhe wo log nihayet he burey lagte hein jo dosti ke naam pe apne dosto ka galat kaam main saath dein

aur ragz ka bedi ke saath aaye din party karna aisa lagta hai jaise wo bedi ko shoulder de rahi hai advice nahi

other than that, i will not say ragz was sweet or not sweet because she wasn't in the BB house for long enough to be judged for anything