Kuch Kahee Ankahee (US-GEO)

mariam_90 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Just wondering, for all the US viewers, there is a serial that comes every Monday and Tuesday at 4:30 Pm on Geo. Its called "Kuch Kahee, Ankahee". There are many people in there, so i was wondering does anyone watch that show? Its full of suspense and a bit of action and obviously some love. Its really going good now, so just wondering if anyone wants the updates, i can post them.

~note: if i post the updates, they arent gonna b from the 1st episode, cuz now, its on like episode 60/70. ~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manwar02 thumbnail
ya sure .....if u can post the the updates and wut happened before in that serial .....I love THose Serials ...atleast we get a story in it 😆 by any chance if u get videos of that show plz post that as well .........Thanks Alot
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sure marium...i'd love toread the updates and dont worry abt updaes of old epis 😉 😃
lilmiss_786 thumbnail
plz do coz i dont tink dat dis drama is aired in da UK nd it lookz realy gd. ne wayz dramaz wiv humayun saeed r alwayz gd
mariam_90 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Allright then guys, ill post the updates. It will air today (Mon.) so ill post the updates after i watch it. (And sorry, Humayun Saeed is not in this drama), but Javeriya Abbasi is and many others but dont know their names. And i would love to post the videos, only if i knew how!!! I dont know. But ill post the updates and tell ya ok....thanks
mariam_90 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Well, heres an overview of what the drama is about:

Samar is leading a happy life with his wife "ROSHNI", He is running a business "MUSTAFA EMPIRE" successfully. His father "KABIR" left the family when Samar and BEBO were just kids. Before marriaging wih Roshni Samar wnt to Pakistanon a business trip where he met Chandni, they both fell in love and married.After a few happy married weeks…Samar killed Chandni …..accidently.He returned Dubai and kept his marriage and Chandni's death a secret….But one day Chandni comes back…..she was not killed as Samar thought. Now Chandni's only objective is to destroy Samar, his business and his family. Samar has to fight alone if he involves his family then he has to tell his secret.

CAST: JAVERIA ABBASI, ALI TAHIR, AISHA GUL, AURANGZEB LAGHARI, SHARAFAT SHAH, SARWAT RIZWAN, ALINA, SABITA AND NIGHAT CH.