Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhiya SS:My Beautiful Disaster(Note pg143) - Page 105

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Rmuk

Awesome tanzie!!!!!
just wonderful, don't have proper words.
I loved it to the core, it was intense, emotional and just fab.
In my pov I don't think that chand is alone responsible for what he is right now, yes he was greedy, muderer, etc, but everyone deserves a second chance in life but yea madhu was not totally wrong but to some extent I think she was wrong, like marrying arnab, she could have raised piya alone. I agree she was worried about her own safety, but still I think she somehow to some extent is responsible for what chand is today.
Now coming to abhiya parts, both are in so much pain, one unknown that he is going to be a father, and another wants to search him anyway.
I loved that hallucanation scene most, it just made me cry, it was so so so emotional.
just loved this update, it was just highly emotional, and off course brilliantly written.
continue soon

Thanks a lot sweetz. I totally agree with you. but were at fault. But Madhu was right on her part that she wanted a problem free life. accepting Chand meaning she has to let go of a lot of luxury, her family and face many problems. even raising the child alone meaning lots of problems and life would be tough, not everyone has the courage or spirit to do it. so she didn't. she is a weak human being to be precise. and coming to chand, who knows he would have let go of the greed and money and power or not. money is like a blackhole. greed can consume you and you will be lost in darkness. greed kills the goodness in a person... 
next update, both will go stronger slowly... and fight with the world.. but it will take some time to meet each other and face.. Pia will now see the real darkest part of mafia world which will scare the daylight out of her.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks a lot everyone for the amazing response. because of Book 1 ending in such a short time I have to open a Book 2 and turn the SS into a Mini FF... i will end it on Book 2 ðŸ˜³

Here's the link of Book 2 and next chapters will be updating in there:

thanks a lot again for making this SS so special  ðŸ¤—
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
jUST FOUND THIS AND WILL READ IT SOON