Karan Patel-Priyanka Bassi are just 'good friends'

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Karan Patel-Priyanka Bassi are just 'good friends'!

Friday, January 13, 2012 | 5:43:40 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Karan Patel-Priyanka Bassi are just 'good friends'!

As the heat between the tribes intensifies, love finds its own confused way...

We are just good friends' is a phrase which is often used by those who have been linked up with each other, who eventually turn out to be more than just that. Even this time, we have got such a phrase from one of those so called love birds!

A source revealing to Tellybuzz informs, "Sparks seem to be flying between Karan Patel and Priyanka Bassi on the Catan island of the recently launched reality show,Survivor India-The Ultimate Battle. The two have been seen getting cozy with each other and spending time alone and away from others."

Therefore we contacted Karan Patel to know his views about the buzz, who quite evidently clears, "I don't know who is spreading such rumours. Priyanka and I are just good friends."

While we asked him about the charge that Payal Rohatgi has made on him, he says, "I would say that Payal is a psycho and has a mental imbalance.

Priyanka Bassi too rubbished the rumor saying, "Why are people putting such things on me? I don't understand, as there was nothing between me and Karan."

Probably, it's just love and all that jazz on a lonely island!

Reporter:Tejashree Bhopatkar
Author:Sharat Kumar

Amina this topic is already open , never mind

I will just repeat my same question , good friends , fine actually great . But with or without benefits ? 😳
Just friends they are and i believe them truly