ragz.designz#6/C/Is Pyaar ko kya naam doon<3 Pg144 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Congrats on your 6th shop Ragz!!!! ๐Ÿฅณ
Hope you open thousands more! Your creations rock and so do you!!
thanks everyone ๐Ÿค— i will edit the request list soon

Congratulation on #6.

RAGI! omfgg, you're already on your #6 gal? ๐Ÿ˜ณ that was fast! I was really waiting for this one as I love the number 6 & I believe it's my lucky number too.<3 I always get excited when you open new shops, just gives this immense feeling of happiness. I really hope you open many many more shops, do NOT stop making siggies! I don't have anything to say about your work, your my favv.<3 your work always leaves me speechless! You make me love couples whom I don't through your siggies! Just keep rocking like this always. ๐Ÿค— & I'm always going to be there with and for you! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Let me comment on your previous update! Okay first, I WAS expecting an update. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but never mind hope we get another one sooon! Okay about the previous update I LOVE LOVE the colourings on the icons!

^^ esp on this icon. DREAMYYY!<3

ArHi siggy is magic. ๐Ÿ˜ I love the yellowish touch on the first Kriyaansh siggy & the font style on the second. BOTH are super gorgeous! VirIka ones are damn adorable esp the first one, their smile is so cute!<3

& Meera's birthday siggies are beautiful! Mohit&SaJan.<3 Lucky girl & happy birthday. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Looking forward for an update SOON! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I love you.<3
Edited by MoNayaKiDeewani - 12 years ago
I forgot to mention about the banner!
It's by Jojo right? Damn she's good. I LOVED IT SO MUCH! Your this one lucky girl who gets damn good banners.<3 I really loved this one SO much!<3

Congrats on your new shopiee :)

Hope you will open many moree;)
Keep it up with the FAB wrk...

also LOVE your banner.. beautiful wrk on it :$

comment edited on pg.2 <3

xoxo
Anji
Congratulations
gallery 6. wooow congrats congrats
all the best for this gallery and requests, i missed again๐Ÿคฃ
looking forward for update

senorita
Congo shongo on your 6th dukaan๐Ÿค— May you have 2839237293298327493482328938329381372 more๐Ÿ˜Ž

Can't wait to see more amazing creations by you๐Ÿ˜Ž
Thank you everyone! it means a lot guys<3 i have edited the requestlist and no requests for first timers, sorry!