ragz.designz#6/C/Is Pyaar ko kya naam doon<3 Pg144 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Janu..can you please give me imgur links?
CONGRATS on your 6th shop Ragini πŸ€— πŸ€—
may you have many many many more shops in the future!! You're creations are just fab and that's why love and adore your creativity...Keep up the good work and always continue to amaze us with your awesome creativity for a long long long time...😳 😳

xoxo

now coming to my request...its been such a long time since I last requested from you...good thing I caught your status open ;)
Text: Too hot to handle
for: Anji

and here are the pics...

Edited by *~Anjali~* - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ..Ragzz..

Janu..can you please give me imgur links?

Done :)
wow so fast rags ;) congratulations πŸ€— I hope this truly is your luckiest shop πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ omg and you're almost close to 10 shops. ahh so sad no update for your new shop but I lovee the banner. may you have MANY moree shops ahead filled with your gorgeous creations. 
and wow you're open too .. I wanna request but you might make stuff on it anyway lol. err will you by any chance be making something from cassie and adam's kiss today? :D 

wow amazing siggies
I love this siggy
Edited by Terenaina - 12 years ago
OMGG Sara that kiss was HOTTT 😍 ya if i could get caps from somewhere i would more than love to ☺️

i don even have a reserved spot! Nice! 😳
Originally posted by ..Ragzz..

OMGG Sara that kiss was HOTTT 😍 ya if i could get caps from somewhere i would more than love to ☺️

OMG YAY. I'll definetly try to find some caps too :) Scene was so hot and perfect and then combine that with you making sigs on that scene ... I'll faint. πŸ˜
Edited by shootingstar.xx - 12 years ago
sorry sharmi :(( i was in such a rush, it happened all of a sudden
Originally posted by PurpleRain

wth... yeh kab hua? :O :O

ye tab hua jab you were not here 🀣

i made something on EMAET.. about to PM you guys :P