ragz.designz#6/C/Is Pyaar ko kya naam doon<3 Pg144

Posted: 12 years ago
Edited by Ragz. - 11 years ago
DAMN DAMN DAMN...came here to see your last update and I almost lost a beat...didn't u open ur fifth one just yesterday??:O I m like checking dates and all again and again...making sure this is latest =))...then second heart attack...thought I was late ROFL..thank god! 6...someone's fav number :D may be I m more shocked coz we never got to talk about this...waise toh we didn't get to talk at ALL since last few days :( 

anyways, congratulations x 6 times :D I am super happy for u bhai...gallery number keeps changing but my excitement remains same...coz ur gallery is not just a 'creation gallery' to me...it means alot more than that! something that is very close to my heart! something that is my own! 

I seriously dont have anything new left to comment on your creations...they are unique, stylish, rocking and most importantly- made by heart...so they have to be the best! I know how hard you have worked to learn that every single thing from the scratch. I love your passion for the creativity..always maintain that:) 

together forever❀️ and first one to comment forever :P
Edited by .MohitzPari. - 12 years ago
re

i don't even know what to say in this space coz i go blank at the wrong times :| but i can't tell you how happy it makes me to see you at #6 that too, so soon. it feels like my own achievement in so many ways..love love love your front page πŸ˜³ and LOL ok don't laugh..this just caught my attention, it's kinda cute:

Originally posted by ..Ragzz..

only REGULARS are allowed to request, i don't wanna see Randomers 

ok that was weird :$ but all i want to say is this 6th shop makes me so proud of you..every shop does just like the way i got excited for your first, but even more since it's your fav number πŸ˜³ 

i love you πŸ€—
Edited by aishhh. - 12 years ago

shop closed

please follow the rules above in the first post for requesting sigs and only 1 request per person , thanks!

request list

..Jojo.. page1
-RamSitaKiDasi- page2
JanakiRaghunath page2
*~Anjali~* page2
Madhura.. page4
ZumSrk page4
Sanugr8fan page5
Shamsaaa. page5
-Mema- page5
-MohitKiMeera- page5
Mysterygirl_me page5
priya_luna page5
..SheWolf.. page6

13 requests is a LOT, thanks guys for requesting, will work on them asap.
Also, i am tired of seeing first timers in my shop to request, i dont mean to sound rude, but its really frustrating for me, hope you all understand my situation here!:)

Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 12 years ago

you guys can post now :P

congrats for ur new shop, ragini dii !! ur creations r really amazing, im one of ur biggest fans though im pretty inactive in ur shop!😳 i promise to be more active nowadays, plsss add me to ur PM list if u have one dii !!

here is my request dii, hope it's alright !!😳

text: Ramayan: ek punya katha...SIYARAM ki !!

thanx in advance dii, can't wait to see it !πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -RamSitaKiDasi- - 12 years ago
Congratzzz on your new shop  ! ragz ! πŸ€— ! May you have many moree shops to come ! really happy for you ! :) ! . 

Updateee soon ! :) ! 

Ragini! Congrats for your 6th shop, hun, you really deserve it!πŸ€— I've generally been inactive in many people's shops these days so I haven't kept up with many updates, but I'm definitely going to go through the latest updates of your fifth shop as soon as I can.

I saw this sig in someone's sigbox, and since it's of a recent ArHi scene I'm thinking you posted it in your latest update. It's really pretty, love it!

I'm definitely reserving for a request. Will edit soon! :D

Text:
In some families, please is described as the magic word. In our house, however, it was sorry.

Are the pics okay? Thanks in advance for the request, and good luck with the others!

-Janu

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago
^^ I edited my request above, Ragini!