Posted: 12 years ago
😡i hated his drama a lot zabardasti ka laga hua ha 😲
totally agree  with u the story aint going newhere! 
yeah but unko kon samjhaye jo drama bana raha hain idiots!!!!
yep the story going round and round, it would have been good if they had shown mohan vrinda or bhakti to have kids, but the cvs are so ... i cant even think of a word wonder why it lasted so long, 
I thought this show was ending?
Possibly it will end early in February.   Now that they have flown the kites, they will have to see where Ashta is, other wise they will have to end without her.   Hope they will not say that she has died.   Rajeshwari and her husband have gone long ago.  Now only the Desai producer woman and her bahus are left.   Jalpa says her husband is abroad, where ?  Does she know ?  Hope they will have a nice send off party unless they will come in another garb on another channel.
Every good thing has to come to an end. This show was good at first but now its soo boring. Better to end it rather than drag it so much.
This show should have ended long ago bout I don't know why it is still here. Now we hear its ending on Feb 3rd.
A new twist has come with the coming of those two Goradia ladies -- have a feeling it will return in season 3
its getting annoying...drama should be ended