Swayam-the cutiee pie...!!

radzammy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
SWAYAMMM πŸ˜ just the name is enough 2 mak me drool ovr him :P πŸ˜³

EE E E eeePP!! AAJ TOH swayam was supa cute... πŸ˜³

n finally got 2 see glimpse of MAJNU <3 <3
the way he was tlking 2 sharon he tried 2 be bit MR.ATTITUDE kinda but FAILED n finally asked her KYA TUM BAHAR JANA CAHTI HO???  <3 <3

n yay sharon ne toh deny kiya but swayam k phr puchte hi she coulndt say no... :P [koi bhi usko mana nai kar sakta hai cahe wo sharon hi q na ho.. :P]

n the naughty sym wen sharon said that is is scared of being alone... eeppp!! saw that smyl after such a long tym... <3 <3

n he holdz her in his armss that was really a cuttee scene gosh! ^^☺️ vry xpreesion was out of the wrld...

n yay i luved it wen NiCky wer trying 2 convence swayam 2 ply :P <3 

eeppp TANNU is such a awesum actor...πŸ‘

i really luved 2day's epi. it was super cute wala <3 <3 <3

BUT WTH swayam quiting??? OMGGG

sharon pakka rok legi em sure eeppp jux cant w8 :P

Edited by radzammy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swayum was darn cute today πŸ˜³ and Sharon toh usko mana nahi kar paayi and woow she's scared of the dark and wants Swayum to carry her in her arms..naughty naughty Sharon πŸ˜† and SwaRon dance kare or anythings its always magical romantic and intense...toh no doubt SwaRon forte is ROMANCE 

and yes Swayum leaving the college...CV's KYA TWIST HAI!! Humari Diva ki aankho mein aansoon aa hi jaayenge...like this πŸ˜­ and when Rey said Swayum is quitting Sharon did looked sad soo SwaRon track is going GREAT! πŸ‘
Edited by KriyanshSwaron9 - 12 years ago
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Radz...loved ur post...n u're rite...cant wait to c wat SHARON wil do stop her MAJNU frm leavin!!! πŸ˜
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Yaar .. we LOVE TanHa when they are dancing ... or Doing sad  or angry ladai jhagdey waley scenes .. cuz they emote so well and those scenes are REALLY intense and all  .. BUT BUT BUT .. Yeh baat toh SET hai .. ke matlab .. ROMANCE is SwaRon's forte !!! πŸ˜†    When Swayam carried Sharon to the bonfire ... show se pehle meray skull mein SwaRon tune bajne laga πŸ˜† πŸ€£

Ahhh these twooo πŸ˜  I have NEVER seen such a beautiful onscreen pairing before ... never !  
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post, me too waiting for tomorrow's episode. And ya he won't quit, he can't. His frnds won't let him. But then I want him to not let go so easily. Thoda attitude, thoda ziddi act karna chahiye. Then Sharon should get pissed off n she should do some thing to make him stop...lol...Muje DDD ka story writer bna do na plz! πŸ€£
..SD.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aaawwweee such a cute topic radz, swayam n his lady love, they never fails in d game to sway us with their flowing cuteness, i dont remember any actors who impressed me like these two do with their cuteness n acting skillsπŸ‘
hopes sharon swayam ko rok lengi

manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Eeeppp... Today swayam was like... Aaawww... Man... I m like kash swayam muje mil jaye... Me sharon jaisi mistake bahi nai karti... Haaayyy... Majnu is just a perfect boyfriend for anygirl... And when swayam was goin to take the water... Ruko mat jao... Akele me darr lagta hai... Was soo eeeppp... And then sharon is swayams arms... Swayam concern for sharons pain... Haaayyy... Me marr java...

But the promo... WTH man... Swayam quitting... on a serious note... CV's have neva done sumthing predictable... We call r thinking dat sharon will stop him but.. Dats so predictable... Pata nai kya hoga...
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well more dan cute swayam...i thought he behaved lk a true-blue gentleman...how gentle he was with his gurl 2day...while mkng her feel comfy...carrying her to the bonfire...
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Can't wait 4 tomorows epi...
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SwaRon911

Ahhh these twooo πŸ˜  I have NEVER seen such a beautiful onscreen pairing before ... never !  

neither hv i...