TOI:Amit Dolawat to do Samba with Jaswir Kaur

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Amit Dolawat, who is busy playing a psychotic husband Abhishek in Sasural Genda Phool, is very excited about his dance performance in front of world's oldest dancer Ms. TAO PORCHON LYNCH.

She is 94yrs young and is coming to India on 10th January 2012. While Sushmita Sen and the legendary Asha Parekh will felicitate her spirit for life and her passion for dancing, Amit Dolawta will dance with Jaswir Kaur of CID fame to honor her. Says Amit, "I enjoy dancing the Latin forms and I am completely hooked to it. Jaswir and me do occasional Latin jigs sometimes at friend's parties but this is the first time we both are going to give a stage performance together. We are both excited and geared up for it, especially because Sandip Soparrkar himself is choreographing our performance. Jaswir and me are dancing to celebrate the always dancing attitude of the legendary Tao."

Latin American ballroom sensation and ace choreographer Mr. Sandip Soparrkar is initiating and putting the whole felicitation ceremony together at the Sheesha lounge in Juhu on the 10th of January 7 to 10 pm in honour of his teacher and mentor TAO.

The uniqueness of the event would be all the Latin ballroom dance forms like the rumba, samba, cha cha cha, jive and the tango would be performed on HINDI and BOLLYWOOD songs by different celebrity performers.

source:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Amit-Dolawat-to-do-Samba-with-Jaswir-Kaur/articleshow/11436139.cms