Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

pragati mehra puit CBPragati Mehra's mood is quite - Page 2

chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh comeon i only like BB and Mohini in CB2 and Pragati based on whateever i have seen is very good. But wht can actors do if their roles are suddenly marginalised to extreme levels whr they are untimely punished and kept out of script just coz Cvs fetish for over the top evil dramas never seems to cease

Btw hope she gets her desired roles..
Edited by chipak - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I don't blame her at all for feeling this way. It has become the Barkha and now VN show. I will be disappointed to see her go but I can't blame her for not being happy with the way things worked out
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing, don't know whacked will happen to our show.
ReiaLovesGurmee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree  anyways it is true only focusing on bh den to vh wah?

anywasy tannxx 4 posting :0
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
CVS NEED TO REALIZE THAT all of these actors besides Benef and Asur are not "add a scene in,to fill 30min episode actors"... Completely understand Pragati's thoughts... Radhika needs to come back ! And Krishna needs to support her without being in her body! Why couldn't he do that before??????
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It should be Barkha (Benaf) who should leave the show and not her because she's an original member of the PF. They should end this BH and Asur tracks and give Pragati and also Rohan longer screen space.