Monday is meeting episode or re-union episode?

Posted: 12 years ago
After watching the new promo, i think monday was it's just a meeting episode of Ram & his Mother & Sis, not re-union episode, becoz i think priya will re-union Ram with his mother & sis & Apeksha will also help priya to re -union them & it's also help to blossom love b2en our Raya, what do u think guys?
Edited by jakther - 12 years ago
Something makes me feel that the mystery will not be revealed today. I think they will keep us thinking till thurs/ next mon. ðŸ˜•
But I wish I am wrong ! ðŸ˜‰

ya reunion will happen later,they will keep us hanging ,wed or thursday losers will put me to sleeep.
Seeing the speed of progress in thursday's episode anything is possible...but maybe its just a meeting episode today...
it is sure that reunion will take place later.
i am excted for whole scenario.
i am excited to see raya real relation initiation. which will surly take place after this track.
ya agreed it will be just meeting i mean today's episode just know the truth to priya and the secret will be revealed  ...after that priya will definitely know the truth and clear the misunderstanding between them and re unite ram and his mom...but not now it takes some time may be next month its possible
I feel the same... it will a meeting episode...

May be Krishuji is not well... and can a reason she leave in a rush from Couching classes... And here Ram also goes to his Doc for Chest pain.. both came to same doc... and meets his Mom... Apeksha... with our detective and concerned Priya following Ram.. and Catching all the three together...

Just my imagination... any one joining for more ideas... I wanna kill the time... lol
Originally posted by haribol79

I feel the same... it will a meeting episode...

May be Krishuji is not well... and can a reason she leave in a rush from Couching classes... And here Ram also goes to his Doc for Chest pain.. both came to same doc... and meets his Mom... Apeksha... with our detective and concerned Priya following Ram.. and Catching all the three together...

Just my imagination... any one joining for more ideas... I wanna kill the time... lol
i think hari u forgot the whole promo running in KM
guys boost ur patience for another boring saga coz mystery will revealed but track won't be our expected type coz dere will be lots of fighting, conspiracy between character to show themshelves good among others n love scene would be lost.
Originally posted by saisamanvi

i think hari u forgot the whole promo running in KM

Ya but.. u never no Sai... Promos are always shot celebrately... Actual scene in show turns out to something else altogether...