Anupallavi 9 - 13 Jan 2012 Friday pg 2 - RR kku Sangu?

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Monday  9 / 1 / 12  RR kku sAngu?? Episode No 438 - habbaaa

Varadhan thullings to some hired killer " RR ai Ozhichu kattu, I lost my job " The other side says that RR is a goner. Anu's house - anavasiyama Aadhi and his sister visiting - "ellam seekiram sariya aagi , all of you will be one kudumbam " dialog happens - mhumm, mudiyalai mudiyalai.

Paatti meets ex - neighbor on the road - the neighbor lost her son "uthavakkarai nnalum he was my son, he is gone " Paatti feels bad and neighbor doles out an advice " make up with your son " Paatti is pensive.

RR calls Palli - who just condescends to listen - RR says that he did a dhrogam and she can punish him " but why deny normal life to our kids?? When I get back from B'lore I will come with Anu to your house - let bygones be bygones ...ellarum Ore kudumbama " - Deyyy Roja Pey Aattam adduva - innum one more time yaaranum ithai sOnna  - Finally RR says " this is my last wish " Sangu nichiyamO??? Tragedy aa mudippangalaa?? Palli cries hearing that "last wish " bit .

Paatti is pensive. Meena and Balu kOdainjings " enna matter, spill " Paatti says " I am confused myself , why bother you guys?"

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Monday  9 / 1 / 12  RR kku sAngu?? Episode No 438 - habbaaa  Archives ' Copy

Varadhan thullings to some hired killer " RR ai Ozhichu kattu, I lost my job " The other side says that RR is a goner. Anu's house - anavasiyama Aadhi and his sister visiting - "ellam seekiram sariya aagi , all of you will be one kudumbam " dialog happens - mhumm, mudiyalai mudiyalai.

Paatti meets ex - neighbor on the road - the neighbor lost her son "uthavakkarai nnalum he was my son, he is gone " Paatti feels bad and neighbor doles out an advice " make up with your son " Paatti is pensive.

RR calls Palli - who just condescends to listen - RR says that he did a dhrogam and she can punish him " but why deny normal life to our kids?? When I get back from B'lore I will come with Anu to your house - let bygones be bygones ...ellarum Ore kudumbama " - Deyyy Roja Pey Aattam adduva - innum one more time yaaranum ithai sOnna  - Finally RR says " this is my last wish " Sangu nichiyamO??? Tragedy aa mudippangalaa?? Palli cries hearing that "last wish " bit .

Paatti is pensive. Meena and Balu kOdainjings " enna matter, spill " Paatti says " I am confused myself , why bother you guys?"

Freeze
Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago
eclat thumbnail
Tuesday 10th January 2012   Episode - 439  - stepping in for Eljay

@RP - Anu knows the truth and she too tows the thyagi line... ennaala saththyamaa mudiyala...

Paatti on the thiNNai, Balu & Meenakshi ask her why such gloominess.  My problem my funeral, don't want to trouble you, paatti leaves to the living room.  Balu & Meenakshi follow her.  They pester her and paatti updates meeting Thilaga on the way and their conversation including Thils's suggestion.  Paatti is confused.  Balu & Meenakshi encourage her to forgive RR and go back to them.  Balu gives a sermon saying all men make mistakes (hullo - you can make mistakes , but here is a blunder - which is not even recognised to be one!!) They leave paatti to think about it.  

Sundaram shouts RR,  to wake up realising it was a bad dream.  Looks at the clock 2.15 am, takes the phone to call RR, then decides against it.  Prays to God that nothing untoward should happen to his friend, all RR's problems should be solved to live for a 100 years.  

Meenakshi is back from the market - Balu & Meenakshi go to the kitchen where paatti is making paal payasam for her son RR who loves it.  The duo very happy to hear this.  Paatti has forgiven her son.  The three of them leave to meet RR , Sundaram arrives.  He asks if any problem for paatti visits RR only to fire him.  Paatti cries to him for forgiveness.  Sundaram joins the elated party.  Paatti goes one step ahead saying she will have to ask forgiveness to RR.  Sundaram says RR in Bangalore will arrive the next day.  Paatti can't wait to meet her son.

The paal payasam is distributed to Sundaram & Balu, Paatti asks forgiveness to Sundaram too!  Sundaram takes leave, when asked the reason of his visit he says only to recommend that paatti forgive RR.  No need for that now.  

Palli in thoughful mode, sitting next to the green pillar.  Sivakami notices her daughter, asks her.  The father too joins in, asking Palli not to get away from the problem (appo neengathaan problemnu oththukareenga - very good!!) Parents think of the child's good says the father - then you wouldnt have pushed me into this dirty pit is Palli's retort.

thodarum...

Edited by eclat - 12 years ago
eclat thumbnail
Wednesday  11th January 2012  Episode - 440 - naanthaan... - mangalam paadungappa seekiram!!

Just finished Tues...- cannot see this trash continuously.. will update it soon

Sivakami saying finally only Palli and her anger will be isolated.  Are you cursing is Palli's question.  The father says when the parents think only of good for their child why is Palli taking it as a curse.  If you had that in mind you wouldnt have pushed me into this dirty pit is Palli's retort.  The parents have no answer.  Now they want to know what did maaps tell her when he spoke the day before.  He spoke as if he is a yOgyasikhamaNi.  The father certifies RR to be one (Great Wall of China is not enough to bang my head - the wall might break!)  Anu is praised sky high by Sivakami saying she too undergoes the same pain as Palli but her reaction is totally different.  Palli is sick of hearing this  Finally the parents own up that they hid the truth, but still insist RR to be a yOgiyan (he could have told the truth - liars all of them..grr)  Palli says she has vittukuduthufied her whole life - what else they expect of her?  Sivakami insists of the vittukoduthing she is talking about is different, Palli does not want to tell it more "greener", Sivakami ready to fall on Palli's feet for forgiveness.  Palli moves into the house to sit and cry.

Sundaram at the temple thanking God for paatti's change of mind but is also worried about the dream.  Pleads to God to save RR.  Wants to know God's plans.  Anu lands up at the only temple of Chennai.  Sundaram conveys paatti's change of mind.  Anu is very glad, thanks God.  The other half of her prayer is to be fulfilled, she reminds God.  Anu wants to meet her athai after saying hi to God.  Sundu prays that the happiness should remain on Anu's  face.  

Paatti crying over the shirt that RR was wearing at his wedding with Anu.  Anu arrives on cue.  Paatti very happy.  Senti dialogues flow.  Anu is waiting for Palli's change of heart.  Anu wants the trio to  accompany her.  Balu & Meenakshi refuse to, insists on only paatti accompanying Anu.  Some more senti dialogues.  Paatti leaves with Anu.  

Varadhu on his scooty gets a call from Kaja saying RR kadhai kandhal that morning on Bangalore Highway.  No clues left to be traced.  He wants the money.  Varadhu asks him to come to Chennai, he cannot because he has problems coming to Chennai.  Varadhu cannot make the trip to Bangalore because Ganesh & Sundaram will corner him.  Kaja wants to know how he would get the money then.  Varadhu asks Kaja to wait until all formalities are over and no one suspects them.  Kaja is not ready to wait that long, he wants the money in 24 hours time. Period.   Varadhu promises to reach the money.  He looks around now, while he was not bothered when he was talking to Kaja.  Sundaram arrives on his scooter, asks what is Varadhu thinking about stopping his two wheeler in the middle of the road.  Varadhu lies that his wife fell down in the bathroom - just received a call - worried - story.  Sundaram offers help if needed.

Anu and Paatti reach home - as usual with a small bag.  Nivedha & Santhosh welcome their paatti.  They ask her to stay with them, she gleefully accepts.  Anu announces of paatti's stay with them henceforth.  

Bhaskar on the phone with someone saying they would come any minute, that the house be kept ready.  Varadhu comes there to inform of RR's sangu news.  Arrange money says Varadhu.  Quotes Rs. 10 lakhs, Bhaskar asks why the doubling of money now?  Varadhu insists it was the same quote.   Varadhu is asked to deal with Kaja, he will not deal directly with him.  Bhaskar going for some thiruvizhaa, but Varadhu says people might suspect him if he is not around.  Varadhu warns him.

thodarum..

Edited by eclat - 12 years ago
cool_rrk thumbnail
Thursday..a real short one...

Sundu in office, very anxiously asks Ganesh when RR is coming back, quoting his bad dream about RR dying. Just then, doctor from Bangalore calls and says RR met with accident, and requests him to go there. Ganesh calls Rukku, asks her to manage Palli and Anu. 

Gaja with his henchman, decides to go to Chennai to collect his dues after his job done with finishing off RR. 

Patti at home feeding Nivedha and Santhosh, with Anu. Rukku comes over, and the usual dilemma of whether to tell Anu or not that RR is in an accident. Patti is so happy she is elated about being with the kids and RR and Anu again. Rukku decides  not to tell then about the accident and spoil their happiness.  

Rukku goes to the one and only temple to pray, Ganesh calls from Bangalore and reports RR is in coma and very serious. He relates the decision to bring RR back to Chennai. Rukku starts crying, which is spotted by Prem who also visits only that temple. He takes the phone from Rukku and talks to Ganesh that he will make all the "arrangements" for them to come (funeral arrangements or what?). Prem advises Rukku not to tell Anu and Palli (which is such a bad advice). 

Varadhu gets a call from his officeboy spy in RR's office. The officeboy blackmails him and asks him for money. After he hangs up Gaja calls and asks for money. Varadhu lies that he is going to Blr to meet Gaja, but Gaja says he is already in Chennai and will come to Varadhu's house. Varadhu asks him to meet elsewhere at a tea stall nearby...thodarum

Edited by cool_rrk - 12 years ago
cool_rrk thumbnail
After watching 420 episodes, I almost feel like I have to agree with RR's thyaagam given EVERYONE except me feels this way in the serial...how disgusting- imagine many people watching this may actually truly believe this rubbish and feel Palli is the bad one for not forgiving RR...
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks and Welcome Back Rojakka.

Can we say you are back to sing mangalam???
rojapoooo thumbnail
Hope so, Migan - summa pOochandi kaatranga RR kku sAngu nnu - normally Abinaya  does not prefer  tragedies - paarkkalaam
sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I'm supporting Pallavi in this serial because its not her mistakes..
cool_rrk thumbnail
They have to finish off RR...HOW else can they end the serial? Live happily ever after with 2 wives? How can they even show that? RR has to sangu oodhu-fy.