Dips Art Mansion#1~Closed~xxx - Page 4

mahimak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Woww.. u updated..
awesome update di.. loved it..
the first sig.. is just awesome..  n I really liked the 2 DD sigs.. the Jenifer one.. awesome colouring.. n the first avi u have made for mallu.. wow.. awesome quality it has.. all other is great.. except.. can't say abt abhiya.. m just not into PKYEK.. cause I love twilight.. more than anything.. even more than maaneet.. n it was kinda copy of it.. n kinda bad copy.. I mean thats just my opinion.. but anyway.. the sig is looking really nice & the text on it.. I will bury u.. in me.. too hilarious..
In all.. awesome update.. loved it..
Thanks for the PM..

Take care,
Love,
Mahima
Edited by mahimak - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
heyy dippy!๐Ÿ˜ณ

whey!!!that was too gorgeous of an update!!!amazing creations!loved them all!!!the first one is just amazing!๐Ÿ˜loved that shadow effect!!!and i just LUURRVVEEDDD the coloring it the jenny sigg!great job with the dhak dhak gal siggy!hah!you aren't gonna get any chappals from me!๐Ÿ˜†hmph!rahul-muskan sigg..its been like ages since i have seen any signature of theirs!glad you have made it!๐Ÿ˜ณ

keep up the good work!the jenny sigg was the best!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

~Mansi.
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratzz dips on ur first gallery๐Ÿ‘
love ur creations especially the maaneet ones<3
beautiful stuff๐Ÿ‘
do pm me wen you update<3

AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
BEAUTIFUL update. love each sig u made

OMG I LOVED it...

aww missing them๐Ÿ˜• liked sig also..
LOVE rest of update also

senorita
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thankyou sooo much dips sweetheart ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—
i am using it right away the ti chi wala and amazing sigs yara so mesmerizing!!cute RaMusk siggy
this one<33:
esp these:
loved how these have been designed<33

Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: mahimak

Woww.. u updated..
awesome update di.. loved it..
the first sig.. is just awesome..  n I really liked the 2 DD sigs.. the Jenifer one.. awesome colouring.. n the first avi u have made for mallu.. wow.. awesome quality it has.. all other is great.. except.. can't say abt abhiya.. m just not into PKYEK.. cause I love twilight.. more than anything.. even more than maaneet.. n it was kinda copy of it.. n kinda bad copy.. I mean thats just my opinion.. but anyway.. the sig is looking really nice & the text on it.. I will bury u.. in me.. too hilarious..
In all.. awesome update.. loved it..
Thanks for the PM..

Take care,
Love,
Mahima

aww tnx so much  sweety fr liking n commenting dr...lolz i knw we both dnt lov Pkyek but i made dt sig fr mah sister n put up here in d gall...well actually mein sachi bolu i hate vampire series nor even i like twilight...its wen i watcha d frst part i got bored...hahaha...bt u mak nice ones on ROBSTEN...dts cool...and thnx fr cumenting ya fr d text...๐Ÿ˜Š

Kip cumingya tak cre...
Dips
Dipssss thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -mansi95-

heyy dippy!๐Ÿ˜ณ

whey!!!that was too gorgeous of an update!!!amazing creations!loved them all!!!the first one is just amazing!๐Ÿ˜loved that shadow effect!!!and i just LUURRVVEEDDD the coloring it the jenny sigg!great job with the dhak dhak gal siggy!hah!you aren't gonna get any chappals from me!๐Ÿ˜†hmph!rahul-muskan sigg..its been like ages since i have seen any signature of theirs!glad you have made it!๐Ÿ˜ณ

keep up the good work!the jenny sigg was the best!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

~Mansi.

OMG dippyEmbarrassed one of mah pals call me๐Ÿ˜†...well honey thnx fr ur lovelyyy comments u made...and appreciated mah work...huh d jenni ones i made thousand times n den satisfied wid diz last klor,...

tthnk god me nt getting any cappals frm u...huh..๐Ÿคฃ well kip cuming ya fr more to discover ya i mean to discover...hehehe...
DIps
Dipssss thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MaaneetLuverr

Congratzz dips on ur first gallery๐Ÿ‘
love ur creations especially the maaneet ones<3
beautiful stuff๐Ÿ‘
do pm me wen you update<3

awww..thnx so so much and welcum to mah gallery honey...glad to knw u lovd mah creations...
will be sure to pm u as well sweety...๐Ÿ˜Š kip cuming ya fr more to discover...

DIps
Dipssss thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -.Aisha.-

BEAUTIFUL update. love each sig u made

OMG I LOVED it...

aww missing them๐Ÿ˜• liked sig also..
LOVE rest of update also

senorita

Hey aisha...my pleasure dea...thnx fr liking and appreciating mah work,,,,splly d DD ones...i didnt expected one wud like it...ya...hehehe happy u liked...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

DIps
Dipssss thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mllu.N

thankyou sooo much dips sweetheart ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—

i am using it right away the ti chi wala and amazing sigs yara so mesmerizing!!cute RaMusk siggy
this one<33:
esp these:
loved how these have been designed<33

My pleasure di๐Ÿ˜ณ umm..u used d tai chi wala...cool...welll u satisfied wid it is wat i need...thnx fr appreciating my siggies...and dat to wich u quoted...i actually get into sumthing new is wat u can see now...hhehehe...welllzzz nyway kip cuming ya and discover more...okkk๐Ÿ˜‰

DIps