•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm like madly in love with this guy not only is he so cute but the fact that he's so humble and sweet. How many people do you know like that exist in India that come on tv are like that? Not many in my opinion because majority of the people who are humble try so hard to be or just to gain the sympathy from the audiences. I'm so obsessed with him and when I found out he's single that just made me thousand times happy..like no kidding ðŸ˜³ ...I would so love to marry him it would be like dhoop kinare aka Kuch toh log kahenge story for me but love doesn't have any boundaries. ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜›

So my question is just random fun thing nothing serious would you think it would be okay to marry someone that is almost 18 years older then you? My opinion? Not at all because honestly our ancestors back in the day did that too they married someone that was like 10 or 15years older then them so in my opinion age is just a number when it comes to falling in love. I'm really curious as to what everyone thinks. ðŸ˜ƒ