Tanzeel's VM**gallery**sajan vm on pg 20

Posted: 12 years ago

To

Hey guys  for thoes who dont know me I am tanzeel ๐Ÿ˜Žso i have always wanted to make vms and i finally decided to make some๐Ÿ˜‰ I called it Dilwale production๐Ÿ˜ณ
so here is how this gallery work since i seem to make everything on two people only(monaya) so i thought that this time i will make the vms on what people say so i will look through your comments and the couple or person you tell me to make it on will be what i make my vm's on๐Ÿ˜›
having said that ofcource the gallery starts with a vm i already made on monayaโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by -CreativeSoul- - 11 years ago

Monaya vm-- Page1 --Ek main or ekk tu

Mohit vm--Page6--Teri Yadain

Sajan vm--page11--sajan sajan teri dulhan

Arhi vm--page15--piya o re piya

Sajan vm--page 20-- Rabta
Edited by -CreativeSoul- - 11 years ago

•  SwaNia 2.
  •  Abhakaran.
  •    ..Ekta..
  • .Sanayaa.
  •   shootingstar.xx
  •  sashazmohit
  •  vampire girl
  •  -BurningDesire-
  •   fend
  • , ansarSss 
  • ..-Sanzz-..
  • aashizin
  • Kritianya
  • ghamkansoon
  • Shafoo
  • SujaLuvsMayur
  •  daniella05
  •  SM 317
note:I am trying to avoide PMing my whole budy list so i will just see the usernames of people who comment here and put them in this it saves alot of time so if u want to be pmed do not be a silent watcher please comment๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by hiiiiiiiiiii - 12 years ago
Ek main or Ek tu(Monaya)

Ok so here is my first vm hope u guys like it๐Ÿ˜ณ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZDsHIkIsNw&feature=context&context=C3a0f714ADOEgsToPDskLFbLd9JgqGmqcDBqIk9T9S[/YOUTUBE] 
gunji๐Ÿค— congo for your gallery! i am glad that you opened it๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿค— all the best! ๐Ÿค— and i am happy that i am first one to comment here! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by vampire_girl - 12 years ago
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by vampire_girl

gunji๐Ÿค— congo for your gallery! i am glad that you opened it๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿค— all the best! ๐Ÿค— and i am happy that i am first one to comment here! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿค— well i opened it causs u told me to upload it here or else i was just gonna leave it๐Ÿ˜† btw thanks for getting the link to work it was being stupid๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿค—
congrats, tanzeel madam ,๐Ÿ˜Š
Omfggg, This Is TOOO Goood . I LOVED It :) AHHH, MoNaya <3 ๐Ÿ˜ Can You Pllzz Gimme The Video Which Comes At 02 : 15 Where Sanaya Is Eating The Cake PLEASHHH ๐Ÿ˜ณ
OMG!!! OMGGG!! Gunjii you opened your own Vm Gallery ๐Ÿ˜ƒ UGHH!!! Couldnt be the first one to comment though ๐Ÿ˜” But still Congo YAAR!! You deserve a jadoo ki jhappi ๐Ÿค—Aur Vm toh purri jhakkas thi...So many Scenes re Loved it! Keep making more, but do make one on Arhi ๐Ÿ˜‰. Btw ill suggest you the software that I've used before. Which was Amazing for Vm making ...I believe its Sony vegas Pro 9. Most of the poeple gets it as free trial but i got the full version...that was also free but you need to find out a way to get the full version for free ๐Ÿ˜ƒ but do try that software. First you'll be confused but get some help from youtube they have many tutorials you'll learn alot things from youtube about sony vegas pro 9. Anyways Bindas Vm thi. Keep it up, post a new Vm soon please!! orelse bheja kha jaongi tera ๐Ÿคฃ Thankx for the PM