Dharampatni

Knock Knock Sia, knock, knock

Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Kastur tapped her forehead after the party right?
Knocked it lightly to get some sense is Sia's blind mind that her and Mohan are married.

🀒🀒🀒 Then WHY did she NOT knock before coming in with her room service to Kastur and Mohan's bedroom - it was such a perfect moment😳  until we had to see Sia's shakal πŸ€’

In London, these manners are en grained in us, you can't walk into anyone bedroom, who knows what's going on in the other side! πŸ˜‘

Such an incomplete moment *sighs*
Edited by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sia ki toh aisi ki taisi 😑 My blood was boiling seeing like rushing in like that 🀒 Foreign mein we are taught manners and what the heck this nonsense is doing 🀒 God bless my Mohur and protect them from this idiot 😳
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sia is 🀒 

Put that incomplete moment was 😍
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Sheila, I can't wait until they actually have romantic scenes to do 😍 Ppl saying that they don't create magic are blind!!!! They are so much DREAMY!!!!! 😍
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Honestly though, even Mohan was taken aback the way she swarmed in like an insect to give him his shirt! 
Mohur need more privacy and time so he doesn't rush off!

I like the way he read her face about being upset because of the breakfast thing😳
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
I loved the way Mohan asked Kastur "tumhe bura laga?" 😳 It was too innocent n cute 😳

Mohan doesn't say anything to TPB cuz she helped him during his London days but I'm just waiting for the day when he'll blast! Let him just see how Sia behaves with Kastur in real, then he'll show the result of messing up with his wife! ⭐️
This content was originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

I loved the way Mohan asked Kastur "tumhe bura laga?" 😳 It was too innocent n cute 😳

Mohan doesn't say anything to TPB cuz she helped him during his London days but I'm just waiting for the day when he'll blast! Let him just see how Sia behaves with Kastur in real, then he'll show the result of messing up with his wife! ⭐️

I so agree😳 and also the fact that he appreciated how much Kastur cared for him when she was back there!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I laughed when Mohur were discussing when Sia is leaving - Mohan can't ask her because of the infamous London days BUT I bet he'll be the first to get rid of her when he realises what she's been up to - you're right, he'll blast as her, true Mohan gussa πŸ˜†

I still wonder if Kastur should have told him but I guess because of that talk, Mohan will probably take it the wrong way ..
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
It seemed like mohan didn't like that too. Sia does not have any manners and shame as she wants someones husband
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Kastur even can't tell about Sia to Mohan cuz Sia will def play some conspiracy to prove her wrong 🀒 Yes I loved Mohan's expression when Kastur said how much she worried for him 😳 His face was saying something like "aww this girl loves me so much, i'm so lucky" πŸ˜³ Aaww bless them .. just love them 😳
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Her purposely neglecting to knock on Mohur's bedroom door is BAD. 🀒

But her purposely going after someone else's husband deserves a VIP pass to hell. 😈