Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

::SEQEUL::ETERNALLY YOURS::Update 14 April pg139 - Page 91

Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing dr... i loved it... who r those evil guys ?
n what dud khushi means!!
Cont soon n thanks 4 d pm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

gosh who r these evil ppl who attacked pia? what does khushi mean when she said mom's got company the kind you dont want?

Will Abhay understand how much Pia needs him or not?

so many quwstions ayeshu. but all in all an amazing update.πŸ‘

There are several story lines going on here and i have a million mini stories to tell everyone and i will say this one will be the most passionate and dark love story i have going.
Abhay has got the message loud and clear now so he is in a pickle. 
I know there are so many questions but i am behind on work and stress and I are like polar opposites we repel each other so i don't get much work done.

Glad U are enjoying the update just hope i can get back on course.
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mandy1024

I totally totally loved it Ayshu πŸ‘ U have now taken this FF to an entirely new dimension 😊 Everything abt it was so beautiful yaar 😊 It was brilliantly written. Probably the best upate so far ⭐️ Was completely action packed. Loved the way Abhay rushed forward to rescue Pia 😳 The kids goading Abhay was fun too πŸ˜† Pia's power surge was described awesomely πŸ‘ Who is this new enemy? He/she/they rendered Abhay helpless. I am really curious to know more abt them. Urvi n Prem r bonded now? 🀣 This is fun. Want to see how they fare. Urvi is as usual playing the hard to get card πŸ˜† Want to see the outcome of their bonding 😳 Y on earth is Abhay being such a prude? 😑 Cant he admit already? πŸ˜• He can get onto my nerves I tell ya. What abt Reina's past yaar? Seems like she's seen tough times as well. Poor her   Also loved Abhay's healing therapy πŸ˜‰ Wish it had been just him n not group effort πŸ˜† So SidLina are expecting? πŸ˜ƒ Gr8 news. So even Chandeena are aware of Pia's rebirth? 😊 They dont seem to be surprised abt their son's funda πŸ˜› 

Fab update Ayshu πŸ‘

Is it complete BTW? Didn get ur PM 😭

I thought i sent U a PM. Sorry. My head is not in the right place like U already gathered from my AT visit. I am a little embarrased i am forgeting my own mind is at. Old age is getting to me and stress.
Urvi and Prem are going to undo each others screws. Imagine living in each others heads. Uff. Poor Urvi. Poor Prem.
The action has picked up with the We have the introduction f the dark forces at play and Pia is on the turn. I just love when a plan comes together. This is where all hell breaks loose and ABHAY will be wishing he'd adhered to his kids advice sooner. 
It is complete and i reiterate the apologies. I have been getting forgetful of late a lot.Pressure and i don't mix. 
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

EDITED

Gosh Ayesha, do you know how many times I have refreshed the update page from 30th to today πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† Never mind, I know how busy are you... thanks for updating πŸ€—

It was brilliant. This Pia is really wild πŸ€” but Abhay is equally to be blamed for, pushing her buttons. I hope now he understands how important it is for him to be with her and support her. Dark forces are finally here to attack Pia. even then she was trying to protect Abhay πŸ˜³ please give abhiya now... enough of their stay way and jealousy games.
Kids are as usually brilliant πŸ‘. πŸ‘ So Urvi is now bonded with Prem in a manner. πŸ˜† I hope it will make her see another person in him and she starts to like him. but anyways, I like their story as it is going. Mark seemed very nice. 
so Chandeena are here... Good.. houseful now πŸ˜† Is Sid and Alina gonna arrive her as well. 
Please dont end this FF abruptly. ok? its a sincere request πŸ˜³ we will wait for your update for long time..no problem but still atleast we will know you will be updating πŸ€—

I warned everyone about how slow i'd be and even then i am still behind on work
Pia at this juncture is only a snapshot of what's to come Lots more depressive and darker moments to be filled this is a dark love story right so i will do what the show could not do. Make it as dark as possible.Writing about it is a little problematic because i have to envision this all in my head first.
Prem and Urvi  have my sympathies. I wasn't sure how to play out their love story but binding them together seems magical. 
Mark has a love interest in one of the Raichand girls but not sure whom yet. Won't be Khushi.  I am not ending this FF but it will be a slow process though.
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lost_in_love

ress--
that ws an amazing update ayesha!!! It ws entirely thrillng..!! πŸ‘
hm...so pia usd hr powers bt wsnt fully successful..it seems some much mre greatr power is behnd hr!! Bt d biggst questn is does it want hr to b destroyd or use hr to accmplish a bigger aim?? πŸ˜•
bt gud tht abhay's by hr side nw!! He seems to hv undrstud tht hs stay away missn is harmful fr pia..so hope he wnt do dat same mistak again!!!
the kids r superb!!! Bt will b prem n sum kinda trouble n future? Dnt knw y bt m hvng a feelng.!!
u included chandeena here..lovd tht!! Alina's expctng! Thts grt!!
well m eager to knw who's tht wants to hurm pia!! Evn abhay's powers faild hm!!!
once again thnx fr d lovly update...nd i knw u'r busy..so tak ur tym n update whenevr u'r free bt plzz dnt end dis ff soon!!!
lukng forward to d nxt...thnx fr d pm...do tak..cre... 😊

-Indu

I don't think U will like the updates to come with it being so depressive. Abhay's powers faling will be what makes him proactive around Pia
However this wedge ABHIYA have will close a huge gap and now is where Abhay begins to reciprocate back. Prems is walking talking trouble with Urvi around his neck.
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bellaaa

loved it ayesha...
waiting 4 it eagerly...
loved this challenging piya...
she is so smart na trying to pull abhay out from the mask...hmmm
who was tht evil powers yar...what they want from piya...
happy that abhay saved her...
wow silina becoming parents yuieee...
waiting 4 next update eagerly yar...
plsss cnt soon...

Well this is where all the friends will be rallying to help each other and ABHAY'S mask has slipped off. He can no longer deny Pia. She's sent him beyond supernatural capabilities of enduring such randomness. This Pia has shall we say broken through his thick skull. Urvi will also disclose a few home truths.
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Shiva.

awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘
EH! the hell those two guys were sick for sure😑no manners and i so wanted to shoot them alive, YUCK! they were nasty beast. πŸ€’

i am so glad abhay saved piya and beat the hell out of those guys and wow who is that person that attacked piya😲that was scary but then again i was relieve b/c abhay was thereπŸ˜ƒ

So glad U commented Bani.  Abhay will send some of these losers where they belong.
Expect some cute ABHIYA moments as well.πŸ˜‰
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: snitchseeker

Whoa who wants to hurt my Chilly flakes??? Ayshu that was scary yaar. ROFL Chand knows his son's old tricks Jeet and Pooja are so cute. Give some Abhiya moments too na

Chand is aware of ABHAY'S tendencies all too well. 
 U will get some ABHIYA moments as sparce as they are and Purvi and Jeeja
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kuttu

This was the most mysterious part so far. what is Pia being consumed by is going to sacrifice once again for abhya and her kids.

I am just wondering the words she said to abhay a few chapters before that she would be gone and he will not have to bother is it coming down to that.
And Prema nd Urvi for the first time she got to see something more than the flirt he usually potrays himslef to be. So are they going to come to Pias rescue now.

princess emoticon Pia will find adjusting a little difficult. Her pure heart coinciding with this dark side she hasn't been aware of having till now. Pia has always known she won't have a long life and expects to die young. Those words will be ringing in Abhay's ears soon. 
Prem and Urvi are pretty much developing into something explosive now they will be living in and out of each others pockets.
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

amazin update

pia indeed went beyond boundaries with those boys...but who r the guys who attacked her.? and what company was khushi talking about???
so many unanswered questions... waitin to unravel the suspense...the entire update was very fast paced...u really are a gem of a writerπŸ‘
thanks for pm😊

in love girl emoticonWho attacked Pia is still a mystery but they have brought out the PIA nobody wishes to see. This is where the plot thickens. Pia will be going to even greater lengths at thriving off of power, Abhay and enjoy the kicks that MAGIC brings with it.