::SEQEUL::ETERNALLY YOURS::Update 14 April pg139 - Page 83

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by arunsunita_gm

hey yu said yu want to be free form this ff for one month du yu mean that form 13 april to 13 may  ya some more months du yu need to be free from this ff
U can expect the odd Update from me in the group FF but this FF is dead and buried now.

I have nothing left to give it but the group FF has a lot of potential. I hope U understand
Originally posted by matwamango

U can expect the odd Update from me in the group FF but this FF is dead and buried now.

I have nothing left to give it but the group FF has a lot of potential. I hope U understand
yu mean the update which yu have updated on yur book 3 eternally yur on 13 march was last update of that ff am i right ??????
and 
wht abut yur other ff 

Book 2 Firefly Come Fly with me

????????????????😭😕
Originally posted by arunsunita_gm

yu mean the update which yu have updated on yur book 3 eternally yur on 13 march was last update of that ff am i right ??????
and 
wht abut yur other ff 

Book 2 Firefly Come Fly with me

????????????????😭😕
Yes i am not as shall i say filled with time on my hands now. I have serious mother load of work. I am drwoning in it and i have tried to juggle all my commitments best i can but its not enough. I have no choice but to pull the plug on the SEQUEL. U can't say i left it at a bad place. ABHIYA R united and their kids re pretty much getting settled.

As for FIREFLY FF It is complete. No need to update anymore on it. I should have ended the FF's back  when PKYEK finished but i knew we were all missing our show so i continued to soldier on. If U notice even my FF on IPKKND is put to rest. I am just floored with a million tasks. 

I can't even attent AT'S regularly anymore. 
awesome update.. who are this people 
😃 Hii i m kirti n i m new here.Ayesha di i m one of gr8est fans of ur ffs.U r one of d bestest writers of PKYEK forums.i hv read all ur ffs n trust me i hv no words to describe my feelings about them.
They r soo deep,intense,passionate,stuffed wid supernatural aroma,fantabalously n creatively written,clear cut n superb story lines which also depict ur knowledge abt supernatural stuff.
Just WOW! 👏
i know u might be busy dat s why u r nt continuing dis ff but ayesha dii eternally yours is a ending of 3 ffs an ultimate solace of 2 soulmates which they didnt get in previous lifetimes.
So i personally request u to giv us atleast an epilogue depicting abhay telling piya abt her past birth or something lyk dat u better know so as 2 giv dis ff a befitting end.
Puhleeez ayesha di!
Will miss this FF Aysh...
But to not understand that you are busy would be a crime...
We all love you and will wait for our girl to be back...
Love 
Nidha
soo amazing .. brill update cont soon
Originally posted by cutesukirti1987

😃 Hii i m kirti n i m new here.Ayesha di i m one of gr8est fans of ur ffs.U r one of d bestest writers of PKYEK forums.i hv read all ur ffs n trust me i hv no words to describe my feelings about them.
They r soo deep,intense,passionate,stuffed wid supernatural aroma,fantabalously n creatively written,clear cut n superb story lines which also depict ur knowledge abt supernatural stuff.
Just WOW! 👏
i know u might be busy dat s why u r nt continuing dis ff but ayesha dii eternally yours is a ending of 3 ffs an ultimate solace of 2 soulmates which they didnt get in previous lifetimes.
So i personally request u to giv us atleast an epilogue depicting abhay telling piya abt her past birth or something lyk dat u better know so as 2 giv dis ff a befitting end.
Puhleeez ayesha di!
 I can only try to come up with something solid but my schedule has been super crazy. I barely come on line now. If U want me to give this an Epilogue then i can try but i need time and this is something scarce plus i need to find an inspirational power packed ending for this FF. This takes time and energy so i will get back to the drawing board.
wait 4 that ayesha
take time
missing this story...plz continue soon...