Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: cccppp

wow ayesha lovely dovely update... dear...😊

u make pia jeet gf ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and abhay returns as angry young man with jelous... i love his reaction when he saw his son healing pia..πŸ‘πŸΌ

i think how how tolerate now pia with jeet most of time?😍  and his whole children support this mission...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and what a jeet comment "every son want in his life his mother image.."πŸ˜‰ now i want abhay near pia... and pia's attitude and prem urvi attitude is great.. i love prem and urvi's fighting.. and u also start karan story with nidhi...😊 come back soon...for next update..

Chand it was a unanimous vote. The readers wanted Pia with Jeet. It makes Abhay insecure to see Pia so toght with his son. Like she'd kicked him in the shins. He needs to realise Pia will always be attracted to a guy who looks like ABHAY but she'll only ever LOVE ABHAY. Whereas the same method can be used for ABHAY except he's too stubborn to admit this. He needs to see Pia closer to know she is his Pia.

Nidhi wanted her entry into the FF so i gave her t. Karan isn't as complicated as the other RAICHAND teens. He's more of an OPEN book. Unlike his siblings he is the only one who knows what he wants and goes for it an element of ABHIYA heightened. But he's not into showcasing or all out romancing like his siblings and paremnts. Karan is almost like an ordinary person with extra ordinary powers.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

EDITED

Superb update Ayesha... ah poor Abbay πŸ€£ Jeet should be more careful. and honestly he is spared only because he is Abhay's son otherwise Abhay would have made football out of him πŸ˜† Jeet is daddy's son afterall knows how to play with daddy... πŸ˜† Seems like Abhay is gonna fall for Pia soon πŸ˜³ 
Can't wait for that... Abhiya lovestory all over again...
Urvi is too good... giving attitude to Prem... πŸ˜› πŸ˜† but Prem is soo cute and Khusi's dialouge was awesome..."are you sure you don't need a sedative dad?" πŸ€£ Kids playing matchmakers for mom n dad... awesomee... superbb Ayesha... loved it πŸ€—

I am speeding up ABHIYA'S story here. The stay away misssion on ABHAY'S behalf won't hold for long and Pia ignoring ABHAY is working a treat with all of her attention focused on JEET. 
 How Jeet will keep his Father from strangling him but ABHAY loves his son so won't do anything to him. Maybe scold him for dating Pia knowing full weel how complicated this girl is.

PREM and Khushi are my faves with JEET. Khushi is the only one who can get away with smart comments while PREM is pretty out of his depth with URVI completely blanking him. What does he have to do to get her to notice him?
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjali.K

super update Ayesha!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Jeet is going all out to help his mother get Abhay. Lol, he had to romance his own mother to get Abhay to feel jealous. Getting Abhay to fess up is such a load of work. I want him to fail in this repeated attempt to rebuff Piya so that the chasing can beginπŸ˜‰. I want Abhay to run after her now. Piya has endured enough of his cold attitude to last a lifetime. Abhay needs to pay his due now.
Ah, Urvi and Prem😍. Urvi trounces Prem's advances againπŸ˜†. Poor guy, he is so used to getting yeses all the the time. He is wondering why Urvi wont date him🀣. Go UrviπŸ‘πŸΌ! feminism rocks!!!
New love story, Karan and Nidhi. I find them really cute😊. There seems to be no complications here unlike the other love stories here. I wonder what kind of love story you have in mind for Chahat! she is quite a daredevil, will she get a mellow guy or someone who matches her aura and perhaps is one better.

Continue soon Ayesha! Waiting for Abhay's chasing to begin and also my favourite, the Prem- Urvi storyπŸ˜‰

Someone needs to sort ABHIYA out and JEET knows the drastic actions he needs to take.   After all Pia is already taken by her son. Jeet is her favourite, not just becuase of his looks but because he gets her, he understands her the best, emotionally he is her rock, any sign of trouble its him she'll run to. Jeet knows how to play his Father. He is his fathers son. So he is perfect for the role but Prem will also play the occasional CUPID. Not to mention the shameless flirt. Abhay for the first time can't even go around flaunting women in Pia's face because he'll feel like he's cheating on Pia. I mean old Pia. He'll have to deal with the dozen if he even dares and upsetting them isn't an option.

Prem will have to start prioritising  how to make URVI take notice of him. All he knows is to get girls he'd never dealt with a stalemate before where the girl rejects him completely. Urvi isn't fazed by loverboy. She just wants to get on with her life and not be another fad.
The new love track Karan and Nidhi are normal as he can get with her. There is no aggravation where these 2 are concerned. Karan has inherited the humanised version or aspect of ABHIYA. He is the one with the least worries and sees life as it is. Complications are not an issue. KARAN sees everything with CLARITY.
  Chahat's love track will be complicated just like she is. She is like PREM. Chews guys out. No mellow guys for her. She'll eat him aliveπŸ˜†
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: pkyekfanclub

Woho Ayesha what an update yaar loved it   n Abhay is jealous of his own son Jeet n u made Jeet Pias bf aur kya dialogue mara Jeet ne " every guy wants a image of his mother in his life " πŸ˜Ž n poor Pooja felt bad for her  n again our Prem n Urvi were 2 good loved their fighting πŸ˜† Karan also got his date πŸ˜‰ but obviously loved abhiya d most β€οΈ πŸ˜

at least we don't need to worry about JEET getting his legs broken by the hands of ABHAY🀣🀣🀣

This dialogue JEET says is a DIALOGUE SALMAN KHAN once used on FARAH KHAN'S talk show how he wants a women he can see his MOTHER in but so far he hasn't found her in any girl. I found the line sweet so i used it here in my FF.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukusnavnit

mindblowing update πŸ‘πŸΌ i simply loved how abhay was getting jealous that to with his own son. the kids are not leaving any stone unturned to bring them together and it seems their efforts are paying too. i adore the bonding between jeet and pia. i loved the part where a simple look to jeet made his anger control when pooja was slapped. i m waiting for the moment when abhay would no longer hold the stay away mission and i feel that a lightening in the form of abhay is going to fall on jeet 😑 khusi dialogues are the most cuttest and she is simply very cute being closest to abhay. Prem his having a hard time around urvi and is becoming desperate.overall this is an AWESOME UPDATE. i love no i adore ur writing. plzzz update soon although i know the next update would take some time and pm me . ❀️

The first motions are already in play. Pia has got the biggest support system in the form of JEET. and ABHAY has no powers over them. So he will blow. Pia will be eager to act swiftly and get her man but here she won't be the one cahsing. Its all ABHAY and he won't even know what hit him.
Jeet and PIA share a good rapport and understand each other too well don't forget they've had 4 months together. Plus he dotes on his MOTHER. Her word is sacred to him.
Varun will have a tonne of bricks on him soon. His torture won't last. Not with JEET on the case. This will bring Pooja to respect him and she'll start falling for him.
Khushi is how i am in real life. Cute but the Pia is all me. A little impulsive and bears her heart on her sleeve. Its not shown the way she was portrayed on the show because i found her weak. Here its all about feminism ruling. GIRL POWER.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

oh ayesha this is going to be awesome. Pia and Jeet 🀣 Abhay is going to blow up before long... Urvi is giving Prem a tough time... He deserves it though..

matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: raichandroxx

brilliant update ayesha πŸ‘ πŸ‘
poor abhay 🀣 🀣 jeet nd pia πŸ˜† abhay ko sochna chahiy isme burai hi kya hai dey mother nd son bt he 🀣
nyc to c jeet's cncern for pooja & prem nd urvi & karan nd nidhi 😳
nw raichand girls r left πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
plz yar abhiya ko jaldi reunite krwa dena...cntinue soon...
thhanx for d pm 😊

He deserves it  I think ABHAY'S afraid subconsciously Pia will replace Abhay with Jeet as her favourite and she won't follow him about. Lets not forget he still doesn't believe Pia isn't his Pia. He will however the months begin to suspect. By then he'll be falling hard and head over heels.
Raichand girls will get a little action just bear with me ok???
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttu

Abhay jealous of his son was the best. He is getting to see many sides of Pia. So what is this shopping spree about. Some how I think there is more to it.

But Pia is moving away from Abhay looks like. And Abhay can't distinguish between the old Pia and the new version  looks like.

Shopping task is all about FUN FUN FUN

Pia will take the girls clubbing. I told U all she was WILD and here she'll show the girls what its like to have fun. Pooja will be there with here concealed face. The boys will have their own party until they decide to follow the girls and this is where all the probles will start. ABHAY is not going to like all the attention the girls will be getting. 

The reason ABHAY can't distinguish the old and NEW version of PIA well they are completely different in styling and shall i say this one is carefree. But she has a good HEART and this is the PIA he needs to fall for before he see's the truth behind this enigma 
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

i loved this super cute update. Jeet and Pia faking to make Abhay jealous is simply hilarious πŸ€£

Its working. ABHAY is green with envy and red with anger😲
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjali0111

nice update!!!πŸ‘

so abhay is feeling jealous...oh i love this angry jealous abhay a lotπŸ˜‰...n wat a comment frm prem - "dad is dumped for a younger model"...gr8.πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†
prem n jeet's story is also going nice.πŸ˜‰
continue soon.
😊

I thought this dialogue would be great as well. U are the only one whose noted it.