Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awsum ayesha!!!!
i loved it!!!
d way abhay shout at pia n made her cry... he is still not up with his internal feeling!!!!
i m loving jeet n pooja!!!
jeet is really swthrt alwats dere 4 pia!!!
i m loving all dis stuff!!!
hope abhay knows pia well!!!
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm
anukrati19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SUPERB
AWESOME UPDATE
AYESHA
ABHAY jealous of his own son too good
all 12 angels were taking pia side abhay all alone.pia is really black magical for anyone.pia ka jadoo chal gaya .
hope abhay fall for pia again
really excited 4 next update.
UPDATE SOON
GET WELL SOON AND TAKE CARE DEAR.
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update Ayeshu n Abhay he still in denial n the way he reacted 2 Pia n made her cry ufff but loved Jeet n rest of d kids they r 2 good n sideing with Pia waiting for next part eagerly😃
ananyashera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice one dear😊...it looks like really history is repeating itself for Abhiya...waiting to see how will this pia break the wall b/w them...

Venesa44 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update,
sry for late reply,
so jeet and pooja bonding...
Abhay as usual denial mode,
i liked how khushi understood abhay,
n jeet, 2nd in leed already...
wonder what will happen in convention,
plz reunite abhaya again,
n thanks for pm
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

nice update ayeshu and i really want you to now make Pia ignore Abhay completely and let Abhay follow her and fall for her. I seriously am fed up of Abhay always hurting Pia and she taking it silently and still run after him. 

Don't worry I plan on reversing ABHIYA'S tactics so they are pretty much unpredictable.

Pia is nothing like old Pia in any sense other than having a PURE HEART. Giving to the very end but she's not a pushover nor is she glutten for punishment meaning she knows not to chase after shadows. She won't take anyone's nonsense. He got her once he won't get to hurt her again.

While Abhay is still the same onlt thing is now he'll be chasing Pia now.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjali.K

You know what, I was missing rude arrogant Abhay😉. In the previous book Piya had tamed Abhay into a purring cat. I enjoyed that a lot but this is a good change. After all, Piya and Abhay should take turns to be on top. I didnt expect Piya to be so vulnerable to Abhay. All this time, she seemes really strong. I mean the girl managed to remain sane even after dying every year on this day. Not to mention Abhay's incomplete presence in her life all this while. I understand now why Piya got this wild look.

I felt so bad for Piya😔. She was sad till the point that her emotions were choking her. Good thing Jeet was there to comfort her. He also has his own mini version drama with Pooja. I like this mini abhiya story. Wow, all the kids are on her side. Khushi is so damn cute. She asked if Piya will like them. Awww, I wanted to hug her.

I want to see Piya pull herself together and fight back. I am waiting for the love story in opposite direction. Abhay should get a taste of this new Piya. He cant have all the cards.

Continue soon Ayesha!😊. And take care!

I miss the old ABHAY hence the reason i have him revert back to his old reclusive form except in fron of his kids. I am attached to his old persona than the mushy guy he turned into. OK so i am obsessed with all things ABHAY and i love the romantic angle but also his arrogant personality.

Pia was just taken by sheer surprise because in her minds eye she'd built ABHAY to be a certain way (Her Saviour, Dark Knight, Angel, HERO who only LOVES her. Pia has always relied on that DREAM of the UNTOUCHABLE ABHAY put on a pedestal so high nobody can compare to him. In Pia's darkest hour she'll embrace ABHAY'S memories captured from her dreams to ease her into death it is all she holds) and when it all came crashing down her world fell apart.

Now she's tasted a dose of ABHAY'S bitterness towards her she'll slowly develop a thick skin against him almost becoming impenetrable to his effects. Pia is only weak around Abhay but she's lead a tough life and this will only make her stronger. 

As for JEET and POOJA'S track well they are mini ABHIYA'S on some level. JEET is like his father but he has no time for women in general or for girls who create havoc. He prefers order but Pooja hates Order and likes to break rules just like Pia should be fun.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Abhay shuld be rude & arrogant ... otherwise story main maza nahin... yeah and its great to see all da children are wid pia 😛...  cont soon x
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: hpoirotac

superb ayesha ... Pia whiplashed by Abhay...nothing she can't handle. Abhay on the other hand...is going to have a tough time handling Pia,the children,himself...get well soon

Oh Pia can handle ABHAY and any other adversities she faces. Abhay will be faced with TROUBLE all around because he'll be back to his body guarding duties.Thanks for the regards yaar i am still  a little rough
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttu

Abhay getting blasted by his own kids was wonderful for a change. And he expects Pia to follow him around looks like its not going to happen in this life time. Nice to see Abhay doing that for a change. And now what is the new night out all about. Another reason for Abhay to be puissed off with Pia.

Pia won't run to ABHAY'S tune she'll be tuning ABHAY to her tune and make sure she gets him good. Pia doesn't just get even she gets U where it hurts.
Yeah ABHAY will be highly disturbed by all the going ons.