Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sweta-mony

nice update dr,

lovely but feel so bad for Abhay...
somehow bring Piya back soon.

I know Abhay's SAD now but think about how he'll react when he see's Pixie the shock, the horror of keeping himself away so she remains in the light. Abhay won't want to drag her into his world and will refuse to acknowledge she ceases to exist.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: farroo

pixie m all raichand s r same in age 😆 super update jeet went us to save her mom wow yaar super n prem is tooo flirty the way he flirt with haseena n alna is awesome wating for abhixie 😆 meeting

Farroo i am very particular. I don't want Pia getting a shock seeing her middle aged children though this would be funny but with them all the same age it will be cool to see them interacting with her as a teenager.

ABHIXIE what a name🤣Prem will be flirting with his mother too so he won't spare anyone.🤣
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: pkyekfanclub

wow superb Ayeshu so what is pixie exactly c is not an ordinary human is c awitch or some thing else loved Abhay's bonding with his kids n Prem is a super flirt apne baap ka bhi baap hai 😆

Prem baap se bhi a ge hai. Prem won't spare any girls. He is very cute but i think he's in store for a few slaps Now he's seen hsi mother who knows what he'll do with her🤣🤣Desi girls ke peeche para hai toh ab parega NRI mems ke peeche

No Pia is a WITCH and a powerful one at this😉
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: peehu24

awesome..loved it..i just adore these hybrids especially prem n khushi..one big time flirt n other lil princess..so finally half of them piya..nw whats gona happen next?

All the children possess QUALITIES in them thats more dominent.

Prems flirty by nature.

Khushis HAPPY in nature.

Jeet is Dutiful etc. Intro mai sab likne waali thi par bool gayi.

Now Abhay's going to blow his lid off with half his children missing.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilove99

wow jeet aand other \s with pia awesome ...but what is pia🤔...and her tatto Abhay my angel what would have abhay said when his pia did it before 😆

Well Abhay isn't there to say his piece now is he? He'll have to live with this fiery version of Pia. One who is even more dangerous than the old one. This one knows how to bite back harder but she has a soft shell only reserved for Abhay.
anukrati19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
REALLY SUPERB UPDATE AYESHA.👏 these 12 angels are really cute.🤗 so pixie is not normal human i guess😕.prem is really flirty😉 bechara abhay toh iske saamne kuch bhi nahi tha😆😆.😆😆 so jeet and other help pixie😛😆 really excited 4 next update😃. thanks 4 pm😃
Edited by anukrati - 12 years ago
gauri_tvfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update dear😊...

these 12 Abhiya children r just too good😊...& they understand the pain of abhay & determined to make him happy again...so sweet😊...

& Prem😳...omg...he is too much...sid & chand😆...

so pixie has some powers😍...hmm...it seems these children know about pixie being pia but abhay or others don't know anything?...

eagerly waiting for next update...plz update soon...

matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: anukrati

REALLY SUPERB UPDATE AYESHA.👏 these 12 angels are really cute.🤗 so pixie is not normal human i guess😕.prem is really flirty😉 bechara abhay toh iske saamne kuch bhi nahi tha😆😆.😆😆 so jeet and other help pixie😛😆 really excited 4 next update😃. thanks 4 pm😃

Yeah these ANGELS R cute but they should come with a WARNING.

Prem by name PREM by nature is why i named him as PREM because he is all about ROMANCING. Abhay wasn't really a flirt coz he mentally just did this to keep PIA away otherwise he'd never have bothered with women.

Prem pours his HEART into FLIRTING.

pia IS special
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanyogitaprc

awesome update dear😊...

these 12 Abhiya children r just too good😊...& they understand the pain of abhay & determined to make him happy again...so sweet😊...

& Prem😳...omg...he is too much...sid & chand😆...

so pixie has some powers😍...hmm...it seems these children know about pixie being pia but abhay or others don't know anything?...

eagerly waiting for next update...plz update soon...

ABHIYA teens know ABHAY inside out and can see his pain. Abhay may hide it well but his kids can read his mind so know very well just how much their father is suffering.

Prem won't just stop at Chand and Sid he'll take it even further😆 

Pixie has POWERS and with them being connected to Pia they know a lot about her. We have a seer within the ranks. Khushi can see glimpses into the future as a snapshot.

Abhay is so depressed her can't see Pia being back yet. He is still in the dark until next part.
Miracle_leo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow awesome👏 n mindblowing👏 update,loved it to the core.loved kids to the core,just now read chap1 n chap2 both r amazing.In chap1 the way u describe abhay feeling its too good n i cant see abhay like this,wow he became leader of his clan but abhiya 12angel r taking care of their papa aww i loved all kids they r soo cute n naughty too the perfect raichand combo.i loved it the way abhay is taking care of their angels but loved it that kis tarah kids apne dad ko busy rakh rahe hain ta ke mama ki yaad na aaye how sweet.loved to see that everybody loved 12angel soo much.wow so children know that their mom is reborn interesting.so kids want to help his mom too aww i loved it the way u describe all kids feeling its too good.In chap2 abhay is missing pia i cant see abhay like this bas jaldi abhiya mil jaaye phir se but loved to see that abhiya angel is taking care of their papa making him busy ta ke mom ki yaad na aaye.loved abhay talking to pia photo but dont want to see abhay sad.aww khushi came to his papa to cheer her up i loved dad daughter talking.so abhay 12angel has birthday today n their papa r wishing them aww i loved that part the way u describe its amazingloved it soo much.prem is flirting with his dadi n call her sexy omg dadi ko bhi nahi chora n chachi alina ko hotness kehta hai flirting with his chachi too chand n sid both dont like it😆.khushi is such a sweetheart i loved her but i loved all kids equal.abhay taking to their kids to essel world loved it to see everybody happy n enjoying it too.loved to see chaahat explaining his bro prem infact girl r more smart than boys.loved abhay gift for their 12angel.loved it the way kids r saying that you are best papa in the world i loved that part.kids want to know more abt his mom pia n abhay told everything abt pia to his kids so karan want to meet her mom on his 16bday,so this year pia became 16year interesting.which power pia have,so pia having dream n had tattoo too.pia is a special child  n loved to see that 6angel came rescue to his mother aww i loved it.Edited by Miracle_leo - 12 years ago