Maths - Page 8

Poll

Do you think people who like maths are freaks?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Munise thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: MNMS

ahh no no😳 ... i just meant that it usually says after voting that " u have already voted in the poll" so i don;t have a second chance.. that's it... well i agree that having extra πŸ˜‰ chickens at the party will double the excitment πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

oh right, thanks.  but can you create polls where you only vote once?

hehe, so whens the party going to be?πŸ˜ƒ

Munise thumbnail
Originally posted by: MNMS

U r true in this mannar... yes it takes so much of time to read a question rather to solve itπŸ˜†... but to me.. i simply can't call it evil .. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ ... and abt those warning signsπŸ˜†.. .well they r gone now... instead now the accounting ratios warning signs have taken their place ... and they've started to haunt me first!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

nope, sorry but the warnings are still there but now the warnings of accounting ratios is louderπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† trust me you'll be calling it evil one dayπŸ˜‰

i have a joke about stats teachers:a statician puts her/his head in an oven and feet in ice, when asked how he/she feels they reply: on average i'm fine πŸ˜› 

i just like drawing tree diagrams😳 apart from that nothing elseπŸ˜ƒ

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
jetmania and maryam..ur getting carried away...no chatting 😊
MNMS thumbnail
ok ok Javs (the "other" half police officer πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ) we'll stop chatting 😳 ... and start the classes again πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i dont think anyone is really a freak, let alone liking math. people who like math are usually good at it or just enjoy it as a hobby. everyone has a hobby and if people make fun of someone they think as a nerd, they're probably sad that the other person gets a better grade than them. so instead of being sad about it, they just keep in their mind :"Atleast Im not a nerd like (so and so).