• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

welcome to 
..: john abraham's :..
fan club

biography'

Bollywood actor John Abraham stars in "New York" being filmed in Philly

John Abraham (born 17 December 1972) is an Indian film actor and former model. After modeling for numerous advertisements and companies, Abraham made his film debut with Jism (2003), which earned him a Filmfare Best Debut Award nomination. This was followed by his first commercial success, Dhoom (2004). He received two Filmfare award nominations, for his negative roles in Dhoom, and then in Zinda (2006). He later appeared in the major critical success Water (2005). He was nominated for a Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor  for the film Baabul (2006).

Abraham was born in Mumbai to a Malayali father and a Parsi mother. His father is an architect from Alwaye, Kerala; his mother is named Firoza Irani. Abraham's Parsi name is "Farhan" while his father being a Syrian Christian named him "John". He has a younger brother, Alan.

He studied economics at the Bombay Scottish School, Mahim in Mumbai and got his MBA from the Mumbai Educational Trust (MET).

credits'
sano88 - signatures
Edited by BeautifulDream. - 12 years ago

..: members :..

BeautifulDream. [Sam]
YuNa4ever [Marz]

PLEASE LIKE THIS POST IF YOU WISH TO BE A MEMBER' :)
Edited by BeautifulDream. - 12 years ago

MORE WILL BE ADDED SOON
 Weee u opened it!🥳 I love the look tehe the pic and siggies☺️ Great job partner🤗
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

Weee u opened it!🥳 I love the look tehe the pic and siggies☺️ Great job partner🤗
heheee 😳 it's been pending for a while now! :P mee too! thanks partner 🤗
now we need  some people! :D

FEEL FREE TO USE:

John Abraham from Force.

Force (Yash-Maya):

Link to my gallery: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/51915460

wow! amazing work minuu :D