*Please Read - Important*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Everyone,

My name is Gagan and currently because Life ok is a new channel there are no DT allotted to any of these sections. Till we finalize DT, I am by myself juggling through so many forums. So please bear with me. I am getting a lot of queries and requests so I will try to clear up a few things on each forum. 

Most commonly asked questions:

Firstly, If you want to apply for DT, then please click on the apply button and it will take you to an application. After that only will we pick the best candidate. Remember, we do try to take in account your application, your thoughts, your service on the forum.

Secondly, before I was able to settle down a lot of threads were made and I am getting a lot of requests to make posts stickies. Please remember I cannot sticky every single post. The forum will become a mess. I am working on the archive mansions for all forums so i will try my best to incorporate all important links. We try to limit the amount of stickies we have which is down to usually the main updates.

Thirdly, I want to make one thing clear for all forums. If someone says they do not like a show that is NOT bashing. Please allow everyone to post their opinions. I am seeing a lot of members arguing over this issue and I would request that you all report the post and leave it to me to make the call.  As much right you all have to say you like the show, the same right is given to others to say they do not. Please keep that in mind. To make things flow well on this forum, I would just ask you all to report.

Next, Posts needing attentions. Once again if there is anything you want to tell me about a post. Please report it. When submitting a report you can explain what you are trying to convey. If its a duplicate update or if its external links. just report it. If i missed out to sticky an update, let me know. I will take care of it when I come online. Reason for this is because it is highly impossible for me to go through so many posts on so many forums. I will have to rely on you all for making this forum a smooth ride till we get DT.

Last but not least, I have received a lot of complaints about members updating on different days or people wanting to head out activities so lets clarify once again the dates so we all are on the same page. Now my list is incomplete and I know some people have signed up for DOTW and GOTW. So you all can post here to let me know and I will get that updated. Thanks. Anything that is incorrect or needs to be changed let me know and i will update this chart.

Regards,
Gagan

Nice post ðŸ˜Š But we dont have GOTW/DOTW n this forum is very inactive 😭
@jatinfan-forget for this week we will start frm next week if any doubt pm me
but how can we start it without sign up thread?

I Have Posted a Sign Up Sheet For GOTW but iam not sure whether members will even sign up or will even play as really less number people visit this Forum anyways  i came  here to post the link so that you can get updated

Edited

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2753344

Edited by arsh4life - 12 years ago