Posted: 12 years ago
my congrts to the winners...

but today the finale section shazia stole the show...she's a true woman...she shared her 10 lakhs with fellow contestants..mane, vijayalakshmi and joseph...

i was sooo happy with her decision..she participated in MC not for the money; only for the title and passion for cooking...
Edited by music_masti - 12 years ago
Shazia has been a winner all along on the show.. through her exemplary cooking skills, through her warm, helpful and friendly attitude, and through her cool mind and never give up way!

I think she completely rocked the finals and always came up with the best dish on both the days..

No doubt Shipra is also vey talented, but it was almost very clear through both the days that Shipra was the predecided winner.. All the focus and attention was on her!

All the best Shazia.. You make all women proud.. You are the true champion!
what i appreciated most abt her was her time n stress mgt... most of the times ready wid her dish b4 time..
Thumbs up Shazia.. u r the true winner.. not only u showed what a great woman you are.. we all know you are miles ahead in cooking skills as well.. We all know why Shipra won but you are the true winner in our hearts.. well done..
Originally posted by akash08

Thumbs up Shazia.. u r the true winner.. not only u showed what a great woman you are.. we all know you are miles ahead in cooking skills as well.. We all know why Shipra won but you are the true winner in our hearts.. well done..

Absolutely true. Shazia showed not only that she's a cook par excellence, but also that she's a great human being. She's the only one among all the contestants of seasons 1 & 2 who did not keep reminding us of her background story in episode after episode.

I'll always remember Shazia for her grace, calmness & most of all for her smile. Shazia you're a star โญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘ Even more after your selfless sharing of your prize money with Vijaylazmi, Rajender & Joseph.
Originally posted by cute_rockstar

maybe you dot know that shazia is a business woman...thats y she didnt wanted the money...
congrats shipra!!

We all know that Shazia is a business woman. A generous person will always be generous no matter what the circumstances.

Another thing, Shazia never resorted to emotionalism throughout the show. She reached the Grand Finale on the strength of her culinary skills.

And sorry to say this, but Shipra's relating her sad story was really sad.
i so agree with you.. shazia was the only conetstant who din tell her background story in everyother episode! she is a true women, loved her the most in grand finale..
she shared her prize money with vijaylaxmi, jospeh and maney.. she is a women of substance!!
Hats off to shazia ๐Ÿ‘... she was the real hero in the finale... but all were given so much rewards even Joseph was offered a wonderful Job,,, y they didnt given anything to shazia apart from the prize money ๐Ÿ˜ญ...they shd have given her something else๐Ÿค”
shazia, you may not have won the title, but you have won millions of hearts with your gesture of sharing your prize money with vijaylaxmi, mane and josef. i know many people who are very rich and dont even spare 10 rupees for the unfortunate. you have proved that you are a good human being. god bless you. allah aapko hamesha khush rakhe.
Congratulations Shazia!!  You won everyone's heart by your generous gesture.  I truly admire your generosity.  I love you more today than I have been till now.  If you had won the title it would have been "Cherry on the Cake".  I hope you reach the top in whatever you do in life.  You are a true inspiration.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ