Surbhi Tiwari (Pratibha) is only 31 Years Old.

Posted: 12 years ago
Surbhi Tiwari

Surbhi Tiwari who is currently acting as Pratibha, the mother to three grown up kids is only 31 years olf. She has been entertaining her fans for years now. However, now the lovely lady feels that it is time for her to get married and settle down in life.

"I would have got married earlier, but I had to wait as my sister's marriage got delayed. She is a manglik. Luckily, she found a groom a couple of year back and now my parents feel it is time for me to tie the knot as well," blushes Surbhi, who is currently seen as Pratibha in Zee TV's Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli. She has also been a part of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Kumkum, Shagun and other soaps.

So what kind of man can ask you out on a date? "He should have a good sense of humour and must understand the demands of my profession. I work for long and weird hours and also attend parties and get clicked with strangers. He should be okay with it. I would prefer my soul mate to be a part of the entertainment industry as well," informs Surbhi.

But we hope Surbhi gets her dream man soon. 
Edited by Visha_Dhami - 12 years ago
😲!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 31?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But she looks soo old
Even i was shocked when i saw this. 31 yrs old and acting as mother to three grown ups and wife to Jagmohan 😕
May be Veer and Vimal r elder her..how can them call her ma..
That is why once i even said that she was so young to be playing a wife to Jagmohan when Surbhi entered as Pratibha.
Its boring.. Now we knew her age tooo.. Then we surly feel uncomfortable to see they call her ma..actually I d't like her acting..
Age is just a number. If fact she acts better than Natasha who played the second Pratibha. 😉
Ie's right.. I d't like last two Prathibha..
Yes, the first Pratibha is still the best 👍🏼