Master Chef India Season 2

How many of u watched today's Finale episode

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Heyya guys i dnt know how many of u have watched today's episode but todays episode was really nice! Akshay kumar was pulling legs of contestants and the task was very tough! Akshay's look was really funny in today's episode i was laughing after seeing his hat! 

Shipra started making dessert and got red chillies! akshay asked her which ingredients she want she said eggs and akshay gave eggs to joseph! but at the end of the episode all three got equal comments no more no less some good pints some bad points!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keep-smiling thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree... he hv got good sense of humour.. splly i njoyed his comments wen shazia was talking abt her mother in law...
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
The episode was good especially Akshay's sense of humor..Lets wait and watch who wins the show rather than speculating the results..
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetha85

The episode was good especially Akshay's sense of humor..Lets wait and watch who wins the show rather than speculating the results..

i agree wid u dear
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Did you also notice the way Akshay totally took over? There was not a single word uttered by Vikas Khanna throughout the episode except at the tasting. He did not even go to the contestants' stations to ask about what they were making.

It was an ok episode. But I missed Jyoti.

All in all, I'd give it a 7/10.
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: hamzanuha

Did you also notice the way Akshay totally took over? There was not a single word uttered by Vikas Khanna throughout the episode except at the tasting. He did not even go to the contestants' stations to ask about what they were making.

It was an ok episode. But I missed Jyoti.

All in all, I'd give it a 7/10.

b'coz the owner of the house akshay kumar was there and vikas khanna is a paying guest at his house so how he can say something
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree wid u..i loved the episode
Meera_jadeja thumbnail
I am a big Akshay fan but the way he just ignored all the judges specially Chef Vikas was very rude of him...and the way he said this is my house was just arrogance...
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Frankly I found the finale annoying simply because of Akshay. He has no business judging a professional cookery show. Its like him judging a professional singing show just because his son considers him a good bathroom singer.
Fatima82 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I simply hated his presences in the show..
and above all his disrespect towards Michelin Starred Chef was so upsetting..
He is pride of India .. come on give him his due respect man...
Loved every moment of Vikas in  MCI 2.. hope to see him back with season 3..
Edited by Fatima82 - 12 years ago