OS:Life's Moments series: An enchanting Night - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Hiya... I thought of writing a series of one shots on ARHI with my imaginations showing you all a glimpse of a day in their life. Only that I have timed these series of OS after their wedding.Hope you all will enjoy reading it. Please do not forget to leave comments or criticisims. It will definetely encourage me and help me improve.
This one is the first of the series: An enchanting Night

For my other works in this series, here is my Index:51533738  

Arnav was busy with his laptop as usual. Kushi came in with a jug of water and was jabbering non-stop as usual. Arnav was too busy that he did not pay attention to her. He did not even look at her. She went put the jug of water down on the table next to their bed and went about on her daily routine of preparing herself for her sleep.
She removed her earrings and necklace and kept them in her draw and took out her nightsuit and went into the bathroom to change. She knew better than to disturb arnav when he was not even paying attention to what she was talking. She came out and was thinking of silently creeping into the bed when arnav asked her for a glass of water.
"Its on the side table. Get it yourself" she told him. "
"cant you give me a glass of water, I am in the middle of so..." He could'nt finish his sentense as he was struck at words looking at Kushi. She looked gorgeous in that nightgown. It was a red coloured nightgown made of silky flowing material designed to clutch at appropriate places which made her look stunning. She was combing her hair then. She turned to look at him to see what had made him stop mid sentense. Actually she thought he would have stopped due to anger. She chanced a look at him
"wht happened?"
"No nothing.."he said  snapping his laptop shut, but continued to look at her, drinking in her beauty.He got up to pour himself a glass of water.
"New night gown?" he asked her.
"Ha yes I was telling you some 10 minutes back na?" she asked him. His confused face told her that he hadnt listened to anyhting that she told when she entered the room.
she repeated it.
"I was telling you that i had gone for shopping with Di and jiji to get jiji's maternity dresses and we saw this, Di and Jiji talked me into getting this, so I got it" she told in one breath and turned back to brushing her hair. Arnav was leaning against the table slowly sipping the water and still looking at her.
"so its new. thats all I asked and you tell me a story"
"leave that... How is it" she asked excitedly. She was finished with her hair and stood up facing him. "looking good" he said casually.
"Thats all? Hey I have spent a fortune on this and all you say is looking good" she was disapponited.
"Hmm what else do you expect me to say?"
 "say whatever you feel like.. does it suit me? do you like it...anything"
He cleared his throat and placed the glass on the table.
"It looks good on you but i would like it better on the floor." He said.
It took sometime for kushi to realise what he had meant.
"what? But I thot you had work to do.."she asked
"I have, but it can wait." he said coming closer to her.
"oh devi maiya? why did I spend somuch  on this dress.. It seems that I wont even get to wear it for 15 mins"
"Its already done what its supposed to do Kushi, its worth the money dont you think?" He asked her mockingly and pulled her into his arms.
The Nightgown was lying on the floor some five minutes after as was his sweat shirt and night pants.

The end:)

Let me know if you all liked it and Happy new year to all of you:)
Edited by abavi - 12 years ago
😳 ☺️ 😍 😳 ☺️ 😍
Perfect  ASR-Khushi after marriage 😳

"It looks good on you but i would like it better on the floor." ☺️
Awesome! 
wow..ths was too nice os.pls pm me ur update.
awww!!! delicious !!!!

too gud!!
😆really it was a perfect ASR style OS and the loved the lines
"Thats all? Hey I have spent a fortune on this and all you say is looking good" she was disapponited.
"Hmm what else do you expect me to say?"
He cleared his throat and placed the glass on the table.
"It looks good on you but i would like it better on the floor." He said
perfect couple arhi ☺️
Woohooo...just want to see Arhi after marriage just like this.
Hahaha so typical of ASR. :P
Loved it!
That was PERFECT! Exactly how I would expect them BOTH to act!

ASR retained his ASR'ness  and Khushi her Khushi'ness! Yet is was cute, romantic AND sexy! Loved it!
Thanks Folks, That really encouraged me to do write more, Will come back with one soon:)