Celebrity Fan Clubs

sandeep and sharad fanclub

SK_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

This Fanclub is for Sharad Kelkar and Sandeep Rajora lovers....

here u can post anything decent thing for sharad or sandeep....

but there are no haters allowed....

Sharad Kelkar is on good terms with the production houses he's working with. Currently he's doing two dailes on Zee, Sindoor Tere Naam Ka and Saat Phere which understandably is very hectic. Consequently, there are times when he is unable to complete the requisite scenes of Sindoor ... in a single day. He is called the next day to shoot the remaining scenes and Sharad, being a dedicated actor, doesn't charge a single penny for the extra day. When actors' fees is in lieu with the time they spend on the sets, Sharad's sincerity and discipline is admirable.

• Sharad has acted in a National-award winning Marathi film, Uttarayan

• Keerti made her Bollywood debut in the Raveena Tandon-starrer, Soch

• They don't agree with people who claim that love flies out of the window after marriage

• Sharad used to bring his wife tea in bed when their maid was on leave for a month

• Keerti likes her husband to wear clothes that she selects for him

• They're both non-vegetarian - he loves chicken; she prefers seafood

• They love going to theatres to watch Hindi films, but for English titles, they stick to their DVD player

• Sharad is a fitness freak; he even worked as an instructor back home in Gwalior. Keerti doesn't have the time to work out, so she keeps a check on her diet instead

Sharad Kelkar

Kavita kaushik (Tumhari Disha) and Sandeep Rajora (Kareena Kareena's Tushar) could have been husband and wife today.
Porinita and Tushar had a rocking relationship that lasted two years (even their families knew) — they parted ways after Tushar signed Kareena Kareena.

Different temperaments
Tushar and Kavita first met at Indiclay Studios, where Tushar was shooting for Kkusum and Kavita for Kutumb.
Says a source, "They were not made for each other, they had totally different temperaments. While Sandeep is very possessive, Kavita is an ambitious girl."

He wanted to settle down
Kavita does not deny the relationship. "Sandeep and I were seeing each other, she says. "We were very serious about our relationship, we had even discussed marriage. But suddenly, after a year-and-a-half, we started having fights."Adds the source, "Sandeep wanted Kavita to choose between a home and a career. He is 30 years old, so he wanted to get married and settle down with her."

She craved financial independence
Kavita admits that Sandeep wanted marriage. "It boiled down to that. But that was not the reason (for the break-up), per se. We had started differing on many issues.
Once you stop seeing eye-to-eye, certain demands start cropping up. I did not want to get married so soon. I wanted to wait for about three years. I am just 23 and I want to be financially independent before tying the knot."
"Kavita and I had a beautiful relationship. Alas, it was not meant to last," says Sandeep. "I never wanted it to end. Even today, I get a jolt when someone speaks of him or I see him anywhere," admits Kavita.

No other relationships
The actors did not keep in touch for seven months after the break-up, but are now cordial with each other.
"We even danced together at a party recently, where we bumped into each other," says Kavita. Both she and Tushar have not had any relationship after their separation, though Tushar was rumoured to have had an affair with his Kareena Kareena co-star Kulraj Randhawa.
Kavita defends Tushar, "Unke beech mein kuch nahin hai," she maintains

Sandeep Rajora (last seen in Kareena Kareena??), has reportedly won ten lakh rupees while competing in AXN's forthcoming Fear Factor. Of course, he was also recently in the news for his alleged break up with girlfriend Kavita Kaushik.

But not many know that once, not so long ago, Sandeep shot to fame by winning the title of Mr. Pune in the Gladrags model hunt in the beginning of his career.
Another distinction to Sandeep's credit is that he is possibly the tallest actor on Indian television, walking tall at six feet and two and a half inches.

With brothers Ronit and Rohit Roy currently out of the Sarrkkar script, Sandeep is enjoying his moment in the spotlight as Mauli Ganguly's husband. At least one person isn't praying for the Roy brothers' swift return, we are sure.

Thats Sandeep rajora

Height : 6'3"

Vital Statistics: 44.32.38

Sighting of the evening!
Sandeep Rajora was seen talking to Kanika Maheshwari. It was a sight to see the tall actor standing with his short and petite colleague.

JOIN THE FANCLUB

PLZ JOIN MORE FANS

List of their fans:

Soniajhee

angad_nt

SuperGrl126301

Edited by soniajhee - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I"M IN!!! They are both sooo sexy
SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
Hey...i'm not added to the list of fans...is ne1 updating the list....or doin nething here, its dead
SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
Hey...i'm not added to the list of fans...is ne1 updating the list....or doin nething here, its dead
SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
YO WHERE IS EVERY1 DISSAPPERAIN 2???