Kamal Sadanah to remake Victoria 203

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Kamal Sadanah to remake Victoria 203

Kunal M Shah

Kamal Sadanah who made his debut opposite Kajol in Bekhudi years ago is in the process of remaking one of his father, Brij Sadanah's classic Victoria No. 203. The film will be made in collaboration with Rohit Kumar who last made Aap Mujhe Acche Lagne Laage with Hrithik Roshan and Amisha Patel.

When contacted, Sadanah confirmed the news. "I chose to make the film since it's entertaining and fantastically woven," he says. "It's a feel good film. I think entertainment works like magic. I would like to see an entertaining film and not a morbid film. We will modernise the film as Victoria No 203 was made in 1972. It is 2006 now, so we need to bridge the gap."

The film in all probability will be directed by Rahul Rawail and will have Tusshar Kapoor in Naveen Nischal's role, Om Puri in Pran's role and Paresh Rawal in Ashok Kumar's role. However Sadanah is not prepared to reveal much about the cast. "Once the cast is finalised I will talk about it. It's too early now, we have not signed anyone as yet," says Sadanah.

Besides this, Sadanah recently made his television debut with three Balaji serials, Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai, Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki and Kasamh Se, "I am also doing three serials for three different channels. I have just started doing television and am enjoying every minute of it. Balaji is extremely professional."

Kamal Sadanah

A poster of Victoria 203

< =text/> function openwindow(sfldr) { articlewindow=window.open(sfldr,'arti clewindow','status=0,toolbar=0,menubar=0,location=0,height=5 00,width=700,scrollbars=1'); articlewindow.moveTo(200,100) ; }
Posted: 18 years ago
thx for info buddy 😃