~*Salman*Khan*~Fan Club~ - Page 94

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by ~Deep~

DOTW
New questions are added to the DOTW now Amby! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

* If Salman Khan was to marry someone, who do you think it should be? An actress or..? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thats a tricky question...i always thought he would marry Sushmita Sen..i dunno why...but i don't think Sushmita is planning to marry anyone๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

The advantage of Salman marrying an actress is that she wouldn't feel lonely if he were to go abroad on a shooting๐Ÿ˜ณ..as she would be shooting for a film herself๐Ÿ˜†...but then on the down side..i think Salman would like his wife to be home when he is like free..so he can spend time with her๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The advantage of Salman marrying a non-actress is that Salman would be able to spend time with her whenever he had time without needing to book an appointment with her๐Ÿ˜†...meaning that most likely if his wife is not in the film industry she would have a job of her own..but still she would have time for him..and he has got a fairly big family..so she can spend her time with them๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

And so to conclude my nonsensical points i think Salman should marry someone who is not in the film industry....like

Example: ME!! - LEENA!!!๐Ÿ˜†

Deep! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@ Leena: Yup, we got to think of something..! ๐Ÿ˜› Any ideas? Will post if I come up with anything! Are the pucs from Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge? Hehe.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ Not fair Deep..u got it๐Ÿ˜†...should we do something like that??? Credit goes to Amby for thinking up of the game๐Ÿ˜ƒ....

Ambyy...to tell u the truth..i was surprised when u thought of this game...coz i never knew u could use ur brain๐Ÿ˜ณ...as a matter of a fact i never knew u had a brain๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by ~Deep~

Happy Hugs Day to all Salman Khan fans!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Here's a biiig ๐Ÿค— for all of you!

Deep๐Ÿ˜ณ

Happy Hugs Day to u too Deep and to everyone else too!!!๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by sweet_kp

someone prepare part 2 of this FC please ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ok Di..I shall do the honours๐Ÿ˜ƒ...i hope no one minds๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

no one will...ur an active member, so make the new FC. =)

Hey Leena..go ahead and make the new one..I hope no one will mind..thanks. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Someone please close this one..

Edited by sammie12 - 17 years ago
Guys..here is the Link to our Second Fan Club
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=524102