Celebrity Fan Clubs

Rules! - Read before posting! *Updated* - Page 2

bollywoodfan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

There are certain rules that must be followed in order to participate in the Fan Club Section. These rules have been thought over and discussed by the Dev. Team members responsible for this section as well as help from Saadia ji. A special thanks to her.😳

• Absolutely no chatting will be accepted in any Fan Club. It is against I-F rules and the Fan Club section is no different.
  • Please do not use caps in any of your posts. Many members consider it offensive.
  • Please do not start a Fan Club for a celebrity when there is already one open. If you are not sure if there is one, use the Search button to help you.
  • We all might not have the same opinions regarding celebrities, but thats why there are various fan clubs!  If you do like someone show your support for them by joining the fan club for that celebrity, but if you don't like somebody then please don't go into a fan club and disrespcet that fan club by disrepsecting their celebrity!  Thats just not cool yaar, and uncalled for.

Suggestion:
Instead of chatting, have discussions about the celebrity to keep your Fan Club going.

If these rules are not followed, you will be warned and if the warning is ignored, your fan club will be closed.

Thanks,
Celebrity Fan Clubs Dev. Team and Saadia😳

Edited by shahidlover24 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jia thumbnail
i totally agree!!! well said! πŸ‘ join the "fan club" only if your a fan. 😳
amina877 thumbnail
very true
i agree with u 😊
mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well sid n i totally agree with u 😳
friskysam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I cldnt have agreed more wit u SadiaπŸ‘
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: bollywoodfan

listen guys, I understand that we might not all have the same opinions regarding people, but thats why there are various fan clubs!  If you do like someone show your support for them by joining the fan club for your celebrities, but if you dont like somebody then please dont go into a fan club and disrespcet that fan club by disrepsecting their celebrity!  Thats just not cool yaar, and uncalled for.

Im so sad that Ive already had to post such a post...guys come on, we're all mature here, and everything is in good spirits, so please dont act the opposite of that.

-Saadia

πŸ‘

Very well said Saadia. Let me see if I can get this topic made a sticky one.

Noor.T thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well sed !totally agree wiv u ! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
madzaboutchoc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
totally yaar we agree wid u πŸ‘
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well said saadia... i totally agree with u ...
samie thumbnail
veru well said bollywoodfan. i know many members of this new forum will follow this 😊