*Bachchans Fan Club* Go to P.270 & P.275 - Page 111

Posted: 17 years ago

Edited by monika.goel - 17 years ago

Abhishek Brand Ambassador of Motorolla

By Kkomal Seth & Gautam Seth

Abhishek Bachchan was announced the brand ambassador of Motorolla cell phones at a press conference at JW Marriott Hotel on June 4th 2006

Superstar Amitabh Bachchan launched 'Wallet 365', a web based payment portal, in Mumbai.

Amitabh-SRK war, Part III

Amitabh Bachchan

Shah Rukh Khan

Shah Rukh Khan's camp boycotts IIFA, of which Bachchan is brand ambassador

Ram Kamal Mukherjee

After Ram Gopal Varma shelved his Time Machine with Shah Rukh Khan in favour of Amitabh Bachchan-starrers in Nishabd and Ram Gopal Varma Ke Sholay, Shah Rukh Khan was naturally upset with the filmmaker. Taking this a step further, Khan has decided not to attend the IIFA (International India Film Academy) awards this June in Dubai, of which Amitabh is brand ambassador.

Abhishek Bachchan is expected to walk the ramp with Aishwarya Rai as a surprise act during the awards. SRK, who has never openly talked about any rivalry with the Bachchans, has preferred to avoid the award function. "Shah Rukh holds Amitabh Bachchan in high esteem, and he is friendly with Abhishek Bachchan too. But off late, there has been some professional discord between them, which they are trying to sort out," says a close associate of Shah Rukh Khan.

When the IIFA officials extended an invite to Shah Rukh Khan to attend the award, he politely declined the offer saying that he wouldn't be able to attend due to prior commitments. The award organisers believed that he would be busy shooting for Farhan Akhtar's Don. However, Akhtar's shoot is expected to wrap up by next week, after which Shah Rukh is expected to leave for a family holiday.

Incidentally, most SRK loyalists are boycotting the award ceremony too. When contacted, choreographer and filmmaker Farah Khan, a very close friend of Shah Rukh, said, "I am not attending the award function because I will be busy with Sajidbhai's film Jaaneman, (which is directed by her husband Shirish Kunder)." When asked about Shah Rukh Khan, she added, "I think he will be holidaying with Gauri and his kids in London during the awards, so most likely he will have to skip the ceremony."

Another Shah Rukh loyalist, Karan Johar, will also be skipping the award ceremony. "I think you should ask Karan, but as far as I know he will be busy with the post- production work of his film Kabhie Alvida Na Kehna, which is slated for an August release," says Farah. Even Priyanka Chopra is not expected to be present at the award show. "Priyanka is working with SRK and she needs to be in his good books," says a source.

Incidentally, when Shah Rukh Khan was asked about problems with Abhishek during the shooting of KANK, he had brushed it off, saying, "I don't have many scenes with Abhishek in this film. I have seen his performance and he is doing really well. I have known him before he became a star, I know him as Amitji's son. I am also fond of Shweta and her daughter. I always tell Jaya aunty that her kids are the most well-mannered in the industry. Gauri is very fond of Abhishek and he visits us often. He is very much a part of our family." But this relationship seems to have soured after the Time Machine fiasco with Ram Gopal Varma.

WHERE WILL THEY BE INSTEAD?

•  Shah Rukh Khan will be away on a family vacation in London

•  Farah Khan will be working on Kunder's film Jaaneman

•  Priyanka Chopra will be busy in Mumbai

•  Karan Johar will be  busy with the post-production of KANK

loloz!bye bye SRK lovers! 😆 😆 😆 Who wants 'em!we noe Black will sweep it all away!clean bowl all others! 😳 👏 👏

Hello friends
This is a very special announcement.

There has been a new announcement saying that In order to make I-F faster for all of us, it has been decided that the number of pages shall be reduced to a limit of 150 pages per topic. This does not mean that you need to limit your fan club to 150 pages. Once a fan club has reached 150 pages, simply open another topic with the same name but with a '#2' written in it.

Please click on the following link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/300330

Thus, as our club is already 300 pages 👏 (yipeee..its time to disco) we must open a new club.
Uma started this club(and thanks soo much to her 😊👏).Lekin , presently she is in inactive mode.Thus I am taking her place for now and am opening a new club which will be headed by *Bachchans Fan Club #2*
We will have the first page updated like that of the first club.

LINK TO FAN CLUB#2

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=300413&P N=1&TPN=1

HAPPY CLUBBING WITH THE bACHCHANS!

Edited by lucky_lakshmi - 17 years ago
[/IMG]
First of all ... congrats to our club on 300 pages ... {Ps: I hope they dont kill me for writing this}...

And second of all ..YAY! We have gotten our next topic! Lets do it ppl ...make this Bachan fan club more 100 topics and overflood IF with Bachan fan club posts! 😃 😃 Ok ... kidding about the last line ... 😆 😆 😆 (Mods will kill me ...) 😆

- Aparna[/IMG]