Nauheed Cyrusi's apology letter

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Producer Manish Goswami has taken a legal action on actress Nauheed Cyrusi for backing out of his new show 'Aisa Des Hai Mera', a report has also been filed in one of Mumbai's leading dailies on this matter. Now the actress personally met with Mr. Goswami and gave him a written apology. The whole content of the apology is presented to you as below:

To,
Manish Goswami
Siddhant Cinevision Limited
24 Karthik Complex
New Link Road
Andheri (West)

Dear Sir,
I am writing the letter to sincerely apologize for backing out of your serial at the eleventh hour tentatively titled AISA DES HAI MERA for Sony Entertainment Television after having signed the contract in August 2005. I am aware it is unethical doing so but I realised I am not cut out for doing television serials be it daily or weekly at this point in my career. I also know that my backing out has caused a lot of stress and loss to you and your company and I am deeply sorry once again for doing so. I am hoping our relationship continues to remain amicable and you trust me enough to know that whatever came in the media was not meant to hurt you or the reputation of your company. I promise in the future if I ever consider doing serials you will be the first person I'd approach. Thanking you and hoping to work with you in the future.

Yours truly,
Nauheed Cyrusi
was she supposed to play the lead role?...
thats not very good now is it?!..backing out at the last moment..
thanks for sharing the article priyu ji
thanx for sharing! i like nauheed but i didnt think she do this. well atleast we have someone else now. 😳
Thanks alot for the article