Archive for April Updates

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Update 3rd April

By Sree

Mamta is surprised to see Akshay in the train, holding her hand. Tanisha is shocked. As the train takes off, Akshay takes Mamta's bag in one hand, holds Mamta's hand in his other hand, jumps off the train. He holds Mamta's hand firmly . Tanisha is angry now. Akshay tells Tanisha that he is taking mamta home for Krish's sake. Tanisha tells Akshay that he should not take her back, against her wishes. Akshay asks Tanisha to shut up. Tanisha then says that you have to now choose between me and Mamta. If you want to take Mamta home, then I will not enter that house again. Akshay says he will take her. Tanisha then reminds him that nobody will brood if Mamta is not there, but all will question him and make his life miserable if tanisha does not enter the house again. Saying this, Tanisha stares at Akshay holding  Mamta's hand. Akshay now feels odd, removes her hand from Mamta's.

Damyanti opens the door, as the bell rings. Akshay is standing. She asks where he was, and where is Tanisha? Akshay moves a bit, Mamta stands before Damayanti. Damayanti is shocked to see Mamta. Akshay tells his mom that h has brought back Mamta for Krish. Mamta is welcomed by all. Dadi, Shaina, Pulwari and Banwari are extremely happy to have Mamta back. But Damayanti does not appear happy. Dadi asks Mamta why did you run away that night when i was in the room? Mamta holds her ears, asks for sorry. Mamta then promises that she will never leave this house now. Damayanti says how do we believe you? How could you leave the house without informing anyone, how could you come to the house, late in the night without anybody's knowledge, she asks? Akshay tries to manage, telling his mom that she has to forgive Mamta for the sake of Krish. Mamta feels bad. Dadi and others take her in. Akshay is happy. Dadi then thanks Akshay profusely for bringing Mamta home. damayanti is shocked to see this.

Tanisha has gone to her mom's place. She is screaming there, telling her mom that Akshay chose to take Mamta instead of her. Tanisha is angry. Tanisha then vows that she will see to it that Mamta is thrown out of the house very soon. She tells her mom that she will now create such complicated situations where all in the house will think Akshay and Mamta have some affair going on between them. She says that the people who have welcomed Mamta back to the house today will kick her out. Tanisha gives a wicked smile.

Nanda is in Krish's room. She is talking to Krish, when Mamta comes from behind, takes Krish in her arms, swings him, along with her. She is very excited to be back with Krish, so is Krish. Nanda cannot believe her eyes, she asks Mamta to go out, as someone will see. Mamta says i have not come here secretly, Akshay ji has brought me back. Nanda is excited. So is Mamta. Mamta continues to love and kiss Krish. Nanda goes out, telling, she will get milk for Krish. After Nanda leaves, Mamta hugs Krish, Krish also smiles at Mamta, touches her face. They both enjoy each other's company asusal. Akshay watches Mamta showering all her love on Krish from outside the door. He feels relieved and happy too. Akshay goes from there. Mamta then tells Krish that from now on, we both mother and son will live together.

Akshay is walking down the stairs, when she he sees Tanisha coming. He stops her, asks her why is she back into the house now? Tanisha manages to start her crocodile tears, tells Akshay that she always misunderstood Mamta and Akshay's relationship. She very well understands that Mamta is here today only for Krish. Tanisha asks him to fogive her. Mamta comes there carrying Krish in her arms. Tanisha sheds tears, asks Mamta to forgive her too. She folds her hands, begs to  Mamta. She tells her to forget whatever she has told Mamta till now. She has behaved very badly with her, so she asks Mamta to forgive her. Tanisha says that i realise that you are the most capable person to take care of Krish. I know that Krish is safe in your hands. Mamta asks, do you really think so? Akshay is confused with what is happening. Tanisha then promises Mamta that she will never come in between Krish and Mamta. Mamta goes inside with Krish. Akshay also leaves. Tanisha wipes her tears, vows that she will now create so much of problem that Mamta is kicked out.

Akshay is in Krish's room. He is playing with Krish. Tanisha sees him enjoying with Krish. She comes in, tells Akshay that she will send food for Krish. She then leaves. Tanisha now sees Mamta coming. She tells Mamta that Krish is crying, probably is feeling hungry. So you go and feed him. Mamta says but he does not have anything during this hour. It must be something else. Tanisha says she understands that Krish is crying for food only. So she asks Mamta to take food. Mamta agrees. Tanisha is in all smiles.

Tanisha now goes to Damayanti's room. She tells her that she is gonig out for sometime. Damayanti asks, is mamta with Krish? Tanisha tells, must be, i dont know. Damayanti is upset with Tanisha's reply. She asks her is anything wrong? Tanisha says nothing. But Damayanti keeps asking Tanisha, did anyone tell you anything? Damdayanti then goes to Krish's room to see why Tanisha is worried. Tanisha now gives a wicked smile as her plan is succeeding.

Akshay is carrying Krish, Mamta is there feeding Krish. Both Akshay and Mamta turn around in circles, to make Krish happy and so that he eats food soon. Mamta and Akshay are so very engrossed with Krish and play with Krish turning around as he eats. Damayanti opens the door, is shocked to see both Akshay and Mamta is smiles, playing turning around, as Mamta feeds Krish. Damayanti realises that tanisha did not like the closeness between Mamta and Akshay. She comes in.She volunteers to feed Krish, she asks mamta to go and get water for Krish. Mamta leaves. As soon as Mamta leaves, Damayanti starts talking to Akshay. Akshay tells his mom that he is amazed that a mother knows when the kid is hungry and whenhe is in pain. Damayanti says this is bcos of a woman's sixth sense. Tanisha is now hearing to this conversation. Damayanti tells Akshay that unknowingly, Akshay is neglaecting Tanisha. Akshay asks, did Tanisha tell you this? Damayanti manages, says her sixth sense told her. Damayanti then advises Akshay that even if we keep 100 caretakers for Krish, a mother is always a  mother, you need to remember that. She tells Akshay that he has to spend his time with Krish and tanisha. Tanisha is happy.

All are sitting in the table eating. Nanda passes by. Shaina asks all that now that Mamta is back, why is Nanda here? Nanda hears it, is shocked. Akshay and anad think what can be done now. Akshay suggests that they get a good job for Nanda. Anand says his friend needs a nanny, so we can ask Nanda to go there. Nanda is not pleased at all. Mamta is also standing now with Nanda. As they talk, Tanisha intervenes, tells all that she needs a secreatary at office. Akshay says you already have one. Damayanti stops him, tells him that Tanisha might have a good plan, allow her to speak. Tanisha tells all that she will keep Nanda as her secreatary. Akshay is not pleased. Anand says i will then arrange for her accomodation in the office quarters. Tanisha says no need, Nanda will stay here in the house. She will teach her things when she is free. Nanda is very happy , she runs in . Mamta is very confused, asto why Tanisha is doing all this for Nanda. Tanisha gives a wicked smile.

Akshay is lost in his own thuoghts sitting in the office. Mr. Gupta, comes in, notices Akshay lost. He calls for him. Akshay is happy to see Gupta there. They both start talking. Gupta tells Akshay that he has a proposal for their company. He tells akshay that he had attended that seminar that was conducted in Taj on Marketing Tactics last month. He has got some ideas from that. Akshay says you too attended it, is it? Gupta asks who else had come? Akshay sasy my wife Tanisha was also there. Gupta is confused now. He tells Akshay that the seminar took place but Tanisha was not there. Akshay tells that he remembers thatTanisha went for 5 days to that meeting. Gupta says the seminar happened, but it was not for 5 days, it was for 3 days. He also adds that Tanisha did not attend that seminar. Akshay is confused. He tells Gupta that you might not have seen her. Gupta says i remember very well, bcos only 50 people attended the seminar. Out of those, only 9 were ladies. So he remembers very well. He also tells that all the people who attended it, were honoured in a function. He did not see Tanisha there too. Akshay is confused, he is worried, asto where Tanisha went without attending that seminar.

Tanisha comes to Akshay's cabin. Akshay starts asking questions about the seminar she attened one month back in Lonavla. Tanisha blinks. She says yes. Akshay then asks her to discuss the marketing issues that were discussed there. Tanisha does not know what to do. Akshay asks Tanisha whether she met Gupta there. Tanisha says yes, i met him. Akshay then says Gupta is here in the office, he says he did not see you there. Tanisha is worried now. Akshay then tells Tanisha that Gupta is in the meeting with his father, discussing the marketing strategy that was talked about in that seminar. So he asks Tanisha to go in, give her opinion too, as she attended that seminar... Tanisha is stunned.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree thumbnail

Update 4th April

By Sree

Akshay comes home, a worried man. He has a splitting headache, sees Mamta, asks her to make Adrak ka chai for him. He goes to his room. Tanisha keeps seeing this. Mamta goes to the kitchen and starts to make tea.

Nanda goes to Shaina's room. She tells her that she wants to tell something very important to her. Nanda tells Shaina that many things are happening in this house without her knowledge. Nanda begins to tell more, when Karan comes back. Nanda gets shocked. Shaina tells nanda that she will talk to her later, Karan must be tired now. So Nanda goes out of the room. But Karan is curious to know what Nanda was telling. So he asks shaina what she was saying? Shaina tells him that she wanted to tell me something important. She told me that many things are happening in this house. Karan is tensed now. e asks her not to listen to Nanda's words...

Mamta is making tea when Tanisha comes there. Tanisha taunts Mamta with a few sarcastic words, Mamta too replies to Tanisha. Tanisha asks Mamta to go and give tea to Akshay. Mamta leaves. Tanisha now takes another cup, pours plain hot water from the jug into it. She takes a saucer, closes the cup with it, goes out.

Mamta is about to climb the stairs to go to Akshay's room, when Damayanti asks her what she is carrying? Mamta says that Akshayji has a headache, so asked me to make tea. Damayanti asks her to take it then. Mamta goes up. As soon as she goes, Tanisha comes there with the cup which is covered by the saucer. Damayanti asks her, where is she going? Tanisha says, Akshay has a headache, so i am going to give him tea. Damayanti says but Mamta took a cup of tea just now. Tanisha pretends to be disappointed. Damayanti notices this, tells Tanisha to take the cup of tea to Akshay, bcos it really matters for a husband when his wife makes tea for him. She tells that she will bring biscuits too. Tanisha pours the water from the cup into a flower pot which is nearby, smiles wickedly.

Mamta gives the tea cup to akshay. Akshay looks very upset, he is thinking about the valley thing. Mamta asks him to take medicine. Just then, Damayanti comes in. She tells Akshay not work for long hours like this, she asks him to take some biscuits along with tea. She then asks him to rest in his room for sometime. Damayanti tells Mamta that she has to talk to her immediately, asks her to come with her. Tanisha listens all this, is happy.

Damayanti takes mamta out, tells her to take care of her work. She tells her that she need not interfere in other affairs, she has to do what she is here for. Mamta does not understand anything. Damayanti tells her that she should take care of only Krish, be with him always. She need not do other work like making tea, giving it to others etc. Mamta says what is wrong, he asked for tea, i made it. Afterall, i like to help you all. Damayanti appears to be very strict with Mamta, when Dadi comes there. She tries to protect Mamta and sends her in. Damyanti and Dadi have a talk. Mamta still wonders what mistake did she make, for Damyanti to react like this? She is confused.

Akshay is in his room. He is very worried now. He wants to know somehow , asto where was Tanisha for those 5 days. He then sees her handbag lying there on the sofa. He locks the door from within, pulls all the things from Tanisha's handbag. He takes out her creditcard. He calls the customer service number, tells the person there, that he is Tanisha's husband speaking, who holds this card. He gives the card details, he tells the person that he just wants to know whether all the bills have been cleared for the last month. The person verifies and tells Akshay that the card was used last month, gives the exact date, tells that the bill was in the name of Green Valley Resort Lonavla. Akshay is shocked to hear this. Akshay after the phone talk, is more tensed now. He now remembers Devika giving out Tanisha's name, saying she was the one who they met at that valley. He thinks he needs to clear certain things now. He goes out of the house in a hurry.

Tanisha and Mamta almost dash against each other, as they both walk across. Tanisha asks mamta how her second innings in this house is. They have a talk and Mamta goes from there.

Karan comes to Nanda's room, scolds her for trying to tell Shaina everything. Nanda pretends that that was not her intention. Karan then tells Nanda that he is upset that nanda is treated like a servant here. So he will keep Nanda in a bigger house, with all furnishings and gadgets. She will be the queen there. Nanda says everything is fine, it looks good, but only after marriage. Karan bluntly says this cannot happen. When he says this, Tanisha comes there. She asks, what cannot happen? Karan stares at Tanisha and goes out. Tanisha now tells Nanda that she knows everything about their love. Nanda is shocked. Tanisha tells Nanda that she is very happy that she is going to marry Karan. She says she will help Nanda, but Nanda has to help her out too. Nanda is very happy, she agrees.

Akshay is driving in his car to Lonavla. He goes to the valley. He asks the reception to furnish details about a person who stayed here during the time period. The person says these are confidential, cannot be disclosed. As Akshay is talking, a waiter there, sees Akshay. Akshay notices him. Akshay slowly goes to him, asks him to give out some details. The person says he will want tips to do that. Akshay gives him some money. He then shows Tanisha's photo. He asks the waiter whether this lady stayed here during the specific days. The waiter says yes. He says that the lady came with a man. They both took adjacent rooms. But always, stayed in one room. The waiter gives descriptions with what he had observed, tells Akshay that they both managed to spend time in the same room all nights. The waiter says that they both used to be very close. Every time, the man used to give his dress to laundry, lipstick stains were there on it. Actually, that had become a talk of the resort here. The waiter tells that the best part is, after they left, he found the lady's chain and locket here. So he wanted to send it across to the lady, so  tried to send it to the address. But he found that the lady's name and address were wrong. Akshay is stunned. The waiter then shows the chain with locket to Akshay. It is the same gift that Akshay gave Tanisha for their first wedding anniversary. He remembers that. He is very upset. Akshay then asks the waiter what was the name of the man. The waiter demands for more money, Akshay gives him. The waiter then shows the register to Akshay. He reads out the names and dates, tells that the man's name was Sameer Malhotra. Akshay is completely shattered. He now tells himself, Tanisha slept with another guy ???

sree thumbnail

Update 5th April

By Sree

Akshay is shocked to hear the waiter take Sameer Malhotra's room. He is stunned. He walks back to his car in despair. He is crestfallen. He drives his car, thinking about his marriage with Tanisha, Krish being born, he presenting Tanisha with that chain etc. He is almost in tears. He does not know what to do. He drives back to Mumbai, reaches home. He is very tired, is sitting in his room, asking himself, whether he has to believe what he has heard or not. Just then, Tanisha comes in. She comes near him, asks him where was he? Akshay is sorrow, says i was in search of a person. Tanisha asks, so did you get the person? Akshay  rests his head on the sofa, says that everything has ended. He keeps saying the same thing. Tanisha asks what is he talking about? She then tells him that she will bring juice for him. She is about to go, when Akshay tells Tanisha that he saw Sameer Malhotra today. Tanisha is taken aback hearing this name. Akshay sees the sudden change in Tanisha's face. He gets up. Tanisha asks, why is Sameer? Akshay says you dont know him, he is the chairman of Malhotra Group of Companies. Tanisha then smiles, pretends to have heard his name. Akshay asks him, whether she has met Sameer? Tanisha says no, i have not met him. Akshay says then, how come Sameer said he talked to you in Lonavla, i heard you both diened out together. Tanisha is shocked, she now says that ya, i actually had dinner with Sameer in that seminar. I think i forgot that. She now tries to go out of the room, but, Akshay holds her back, tells her that he needs to spend some time with her. Tanisha says she has left a file in her car and goes out of the room. Akshay is very upset.

Tanisha goes out of the house, calls Sameer. She is blasting Sameer for having revealed to Akshay that they both met, they had dinner together. Sameer on the other end, is telling her that he did not tell Akshay anything. But Tanisha does not believe him. She threatens him, tells him that if he tells Akshay that they both spend nights together, then she will ruin him. Saying this, she cuts the phone and turns. She is shell shocked to see Akshay there.He has heard everything. Akshay cannot believe what he has heard. He has tears coming out of his eyes. Tanisha is shocked too. Akshay holds her, asks her, what did he not give her? He gave her all the right, to live her own life, in whatever way she planned to. He gave her everything, her family will now die of shame when they come to know of this. Why did you do this to me? he cries. Tanisha is speechless, then tries to tell him something, but Akshay asks her to shut up. He tells her that all is over between them now. He tries to slap her, but then, stops himself. He beats his hand to the car instead. He is crestfallen. He tells Tanisha that he has no other way out but to give divorce to her. Saying this, he goes in. (This actor Anand Suryavanshi is an under-rated actor, i suppose. He acted so brilliantly in this scene. Kudos to him!!!)Tanisha is shocked to know Akshay's reaction.

Akshay comes to Krish's room. He is almost in tears now. He goes to Krish, takes the kid in his arms, hugs Krish, weeps on Krish's shoulders. He weeps his heart out. He tells Krish that he wanted to give Krish all the happiness. But now, he has failed. Everything is now over, he says. He hugs the kid and cries a lot. Mamta sees Akshay weeping with Krish in his arms. She is also in tears. Akshay senses that Mamta is there, so he keeps Krish on the bed, gets up, turns to the other side. But, Akshay is so depressed that he cannot stop crying. He tries his best to control his tears before Mamta. But they keep flowing. He cries a lot. Mamta is very upset to see Akshay crying like this. She tries to go near him, but then, she remembers Damayanti telling her not to interfere in other affairs, other than Krish's taking care. So she starts to go out of the room. As she walks past Krish, Krish holds her dupatta. He then sees Akshay, says papa to Mamta. The kid is like indicating Mamta to go and talk to Akshay, console him. Mamta then goes back to Akshay, who is still crying his heart out . Mamta takes a glass of water, gives it Akshay. Akshay realises that Mamta is very close to him, wipes his tears. He drinks water. Mamta does not say anything. Later, she takes Krish in her arms, gives Krish to Akshay, tells him that he is very low at the moment, so he needs to be with krish so that he can get over it. SAying this, she starts to leave. Akshay hugs Krish, starts weeping again. Akshay makes Krish sit on his lap in the bed. Aksha goes on weeping,saying that everything  has ended, Krish. Now, it is just you and me... I will never leave you, Krish, I love you, he says and cries. Mamta is very upset seeing Akshay in this state. She thinks that something is wrong between Akshay and Tanisha, she hopes that everything gets sorted out soon. She goes.

Tanisha is in deep thoughts, thinking asto what her plan should be now to avoid Akshay from giving her divorce. She is worried, when Shaina comes and expresses her happiness. Shaina is very very excited, she tells Tanisha that she had been to the gynaec, the gynaec said that she was pregnant. Shaina is very excited, jumps in joy. Tanisha hugs her, pretends to be happy for her. She asks Shaina whether you have told Karan. Shaina says not yet, tomorrow i will bring gifts for the kid and thent ell him. Till then, you do not tell anyone at home, she tells Tanisha.

Next morning. Tanisha is dressed up. She now taxes her brain for an idea. She then tells herself that when the bramhastra called Krish is with her, then why should she worry? She then slowly goes to Krish's room. There, Akshay is sleeping in Krish's bed. Tanisha slowly lifts Krish in her arms, goes. Akshay who is deep in sleep does not know of this. Tanisha leaves.

Mamta comes in to feed Krish with the milk bottle. She sees the Krish is not there. She thinks, Krish is hiding from her. She searches the room,  when Akshay gets up. Mamta asks him, whether he is feeling better now. Akshay says yes. Mamta tells him that she will ask Pulwari to bring breakfast for him. Akshay tells Mamta not to worry about him, he asks her to take care of Krish. Mamta then asks Akshay, where is he? Akshay asks Mamta, is he not with you? Mamta says that she has just now entered the room. Akshay panics. He runs down. Mamta also follows him. Akshay asks Pulwari where Krish is. Pulwari tells that he was with Tanisha. Mamta is relieved. Akshay asks where is he now? Pulwari says that Tanisha has gone with Krish to her mom's place. Akshay is very upset now.

Tanisha is at her mom's place. Krish is asusual crying, listening to Tanisha's mom's tantrums. Tanisha's mom also keeps screaming at rish to shut up. He goes on crying. Tanisha is fed up with Krish's yelling. She asks her mom to take him out.

Akshay is worried, desperate for Krish. He calls Tanisha's mom's number. Tanisha's mom picks up. As she starts to speak, Tanisha takes the phone from her mom. Akshay asks Tanisha why did she take Krish? Tanisha says that Krish is my son. So if i have to go out of you life, then, Krish will also not be yours. I am his mother, so i will have his possession. Akshay is stunned. Akshay asks her to come back home, as all are asking for her. Tanisha bluntly tells Akshay to tell all that he is going to divorce her and that she will never come back. Akshay is very worried now. He is walking desperately. Mamta notices his reaction. She asks him what did she say? Where is she? When is she coming back? Akshay is speechless. Mamta gets upset, screams at Akshay, telling him that he is not a good father. He just cannot listen to Krish's yells and cries. Dont you have a heart that cries for your kid?, she asks. Akshay is now in tears. He tells Mamta that i have lots of love for Krish. I want him to be with me. But, i have to now, try to live without Krish. He is weeping as he says this. Mamta is stunned. She asks him, why should you be away from Krish? You are his father, you have every right over him. Akshay says that today, i am his father, but tomorrow, i might remain only a guardian to Krish. Mamta is stunned. Akshay tells Mamta that after dragging the matter to court, nothing will be there for him. Mamta asks why court? Akshay tells Mamta that nothing exists between him and Tanisha. He is giving divorce to Tanisha. Mamta is shocked.

sree thumbnail

Update 6th April 2006

By Sree

Mamta is extremely shocked to hear that Akshay is divorcing Tanisha. Akshay is very upset, he says that there is nothing left between us. Mamta is sad. Mamta argues with Akshay that they both are pulling Krish way ahead in this, he will be the sufferer. Akshay is sad, he tells Mamta that he too does not want Krish to go thro all this. I have struggled hard to keep a smile on my face, i have adjusted a lot so that Tanisha feels ok at home. But now, i am tired, i am fed up. I can't tolerate this more, he says in disgust. Mamta is sad.

Tanisha's mom is still scolding Krish for not keeping quiet. Krish keeps on crying, but Tanisha's mom pushes cotton buds into her ears, to avoid hearing Krish's yell, starts to read a book. There is someone at the door.

Tanisha is shocked to see Mamta come home. Tanisha says that she knew Mamta would come here for Krish. Mamta asks tanisha to come back. Tanisha says that she will never come back. She says that after the divorce, Krish will be with her, as she is Krish's mother. Mamta says i am Krish's mother. Tanisha says i am his mother in front of all. Mamta requests Tanisha to come back. But Tanisha is adamant. Mamta then goes on the offensive, tells Tanisha that she has to come back. Tanisha asks what can she do if she does not come? Mamta tells her that if she is not home before dinner tonight, she will tell all in the house that Mamta is Krish's mother, and not Tanisha. Tanisha is shocked. Mamta adds on that you are now out of Akshay's life, but if you do not come back, you will be out of the house and out of Akshay and Krish's life. Mamta says that that will mean she has lost all the money and fame she has now. Tanisha is shocked. Mamta leaves.

Dinner table. All are having food. Damayanti, Anand, Akshay are there. Tanisha has not yet come. Mamta is very worried, she keeps seeing the time. Damayanti asks whether Tanisha has not come? Pulwari says no. Damyanti asks Akshay to call Tanisha and find out whether she has left. Akshay starts to tell them that he has something to say. Mamta is upset that Akshay might tell all about the divorce. Akshay tells them that he never knew he will have to do this one day, but he has no other way out now. As he is about to tell more, Tanisha comes back with Krish. Akshay is surprised, but Mamta is relieved. Tanisha gives Krish to mamta, Mamta takes him and goes in. Akshay keeps quiet. Tanisha comes and sits like an obedient wife near Akshay. Akshay is staring at her, as she pretends to glory to be a good wife.

Mamta is walking to the hall now, with Krish in her arms. It is late night, but Krish has not yet slept. So Mamtsi is telling him a story. She sees Akshay sitting in the sofa, lost in thoughts. He seems to be very worried. Mamta asks him, is he ok? Akshay says he is fed up , he cannot live this dual life. He cannot live with Tanisha anymore, he cannot restrain from telling all about him and Tanisha. He is frustrated, is very upset that Tanisha came back at the right moment when he had gathered guts to tell his family about the divorce. He asks himself, why did Tanisha ever come back? Mamta then tells him that it was she who broughtTanisha back. Akshay is shocked to hear this. He gets up, screams at mamta. He asks her, what right does she have to interfere in their affairs? Who is she to go and persuade Tanisha to come back? If she had not done this, he would have told his family about Tanisha today, he screams. Mamta is crying. Akshay then realises that he was too rude to her, apologises. He is dejected now. Mamta tells Akshay that after getting so very angry, , you need to laugh a bit now. Only then, will you feel better. So she asks him to  take Krish in his arms, tell him a story so that Krish sleeps. Akshay very happily takes Krish, starts to narrate a story to him Tanisha sees this, she thinks that this is the right time for her to butt in.

Tanisha knocks at Damayanti's door. she asks her whether Akshay is here? Damayanti is all confused,says he is not here. Damyanti asks Tanisha to go to her room, she will see where Akshay is. Saying this, Damayanti goes to the hall. she is shocked to see akshay sitting with Krish close to him, narrating a story to him. Mamta is sitting down, on the floor, close to Krish. All the 3 are laughing and having fun as the story is being narrated by Akshay. Damayanti gets angry. She goes there, asks Mamta to take Krish and go to the room, as it is late. Mamta takes Krish and leaves. Damayanti now asks Akshay what was he doing here and why couln not Mamta put Krish to sleep early? Akshay smiles, says , he was also trying to make Krish sleep. Damayanti asks what about Tanisha's sleep? Tanisha is listening to all this. Akshay asks what is wrong with her? Damayanti tells Akshay that he needs to give more time to Tanisha, he has been avoiding her and neglacting her for days now. Akshay is upset. Tanisha comes there, tells Damayanti that its not right. Akshay is a very nice husband to have, she is proud to be called his wife. Akshay stares at Tanisha. Damyanti tells both that she only wishes that their love deepens, and that they be together and happy for life. She blesses them both and goes, again tells Akshay that he needs to remember what she said. After Damayanti leaves, Akshay screams at Tanisha. Tanisha asks him to talk slow, as mummyji will listen. she says that she has just now blessed us as a couple, now do you want to tell her about the divorce? Akshay is really pissed off now. He goes away. Tanisha thinks that she will not go out of this house easily.

Nanda is in her room when Tanisha comes there, calls her , her Devrani. sh actually asks Nanda why she is upset. Nanda looks sad. Tanisha tells Nanda that she needs to keep Karan happy, onlt then, will he be with her. Tanisha asks Nanda what the problem is. Nanda says i asked him to marry him,wanted to become a wife, more than alover. Tanisha asks her to go and talk to Karan. Nanda goes to Karan's room.

Karan opens the door when Nanda knocks. She asks sorry, tells him that she will never ask him from now, asto when he will marry her. As they are talking, Karan actually wants to call her in. So, he calls Shaina who has gone out shopping. He asks her when will she be back? Shaina says i will take an hour or so. So Karan cuts the call. He drags Nanda in, as Shaina is not expected to return now. Tanisha keeps seeing all this. She is very happy.

Tanisha calls Shaina. Shaina says that she is shopping. Tanisha asks her whether she gave the news to Karan. Shaina sasy no. Tanisha tells her that Karan is very eagerly waiting for her at home. So asks her to come now. Shaina sasy she will be there in 5 minutes. Tanisha is happy.

In the room, Nanda and Karan get very close. He starts to take out her dupatta, they are in bed. Shaina comes home. She is very happy, proceeding towards her room. On the way, Shaina gives Krish who is with Mamta, a doll. She appears to be very happy. Shiana has a key to her room. So she opens from outside. She opens the door, is shocked to see a woman there with Karan. They are making love, when Shaina sees . She also sees the girl's face, recognises her as Nanda. She is stunned.

sree thumbnail

Update 7th April 2006

By Sree

Shaina is shocked to see Karan having a nice time with Nanda in her bed. She is stunned to watch them being intimate. Shaina cries. She closes the room, as it was, goes to a corner, weeps her heart out. She puts down the pictures, photos of kids , toys etc she has in her hand. She falls to the ground, weeps. Tanisha sees Shaina crying, is happy that her plan was successful. Shaina is recollecting the same thing she saw in bed. She goes down, sits on the steps, weeps again. She does not know what to do. She sees the car keys in her hand, runs out of the house. Tanisha is confused asto what Shaina is upto. Shaina starts to drive in her car. She speeds her car, is crying, as she drives it. The picture of Karan and Nanda in bed appear before her eyes as she drives the car real fast. As she drives,she is almost to hit a small boy walking on the road. She tries to avoid hitting him, turns the sterring, loses control, rams against a tree with a huge jolt.

Akshay is in office, in Anand's cabin. Anand is talking to him about the sensex, and their share price has gone up etc. akshay is immersed in his own confusion. He tells his father theat he needs to tell him something. Anand realises that something is not right and asks Akshay what troubles him? Akshay tells his father that he has learnt from him, that life sometimes gets you to a crossroad ,where you never know what is right and what is wrong... This is what has happened to me now. Anand gets worried, asks Akshay to speak openly. Akshay says that he and tanisha are.....when Anand gets a call on his mobile. Anand answers the call, is shocked to learn that Shaina has met with an accident and she is in hospital. He almost falls down in shock, Akshay holds him. So Akshay does not get a chance to complete what he was saying. They rush to the hospital.

Damayanti also gets a call at home that Shaina is hospitalised. She is also shocked. Mamta comes there, Damayanti cries telling about Shaina. Mamta is shocked. Tanisha is happy that Shaina gave her a bonus now, by getting involved in an accident. Tanisha runs to Karan's room, Karan is now sleeping cosily. Tanisha wakes him, tells Karan that Shaina met with an accident. Karan is all shocked, gets up from bed, is almost in tears. He runs, saying this cannot happen.

Karan comes to the hospital. He is in tears now. He weeps like a kid. Akshay, Anand, Damayanti, Tanisha also come to the hospital. All are tensed, as the doctors are treating Shaina. Karan weeps. Akshay is amazed at Shaina making an accident, bcos Shaina is a very careful driver. Akshay says there must have been something which upset Shaina. Karan bursts into tears now, cries like a kid. Akshay consoles him, hugs him, tells him that nothing will happen to Shaina. Karan thinks whether Shaina saw him with Nanda. He is very upset.

As they are worried and standing for the doctor to come out and tell how Shaina is, Shaina is shown being treated by the doctors. She has a wound on her forhead, she is bleeding profusely, she is unconscious. After a while, the doc comes out, tells them that Shaina is now fine. All are relieved. They want to see Shaina. But the doc says that she has just come out of a critical phase, so we need to observe her.The doc also expresses his sorrow that he could not save the kid. All are stunned, look at each other. Karan is shocked. Akshay asks his mother, why did you not tell us that Shaina was pregnant? Damayanti says i came to know just now. Then they ask Karan whether he knew. Then Tanisha says that Shaina had not told anyone, she had told me.  Tanisha tells them that Shaina wanted to give a surprise to Karan, so she went to buy toys and pictures for the kid. Tanisha says that she does not know what happened after that. Karan is weeping now, uncontrolably. The doc then asks them to go and meet Shaina.

At home, Mamta is worried, she has got the news from Damyanti that Shaina was pregnant, now she lost her kid due to the accident. Mamta is very sad, she is crying, when Nanda comes there. Nanda asks her what is wrong? Mamta tells her about Shaina'a accident, and that she lost her kid. Nanda is shocked. Mamta cries, tells Nanda that it is very difficult to live after losing a kid. I know that, as i have gone thro all that. How is Shaina going to take this , she says and cries. Mamta adds on to say that God is very mean, when he does not want thep erson to have that happiness forever, why give it? Nanda is crying now, she is thinking about her future now. Nanda repeats the same thing, what Mamta said. She goes to her room weeping. Mamta is confused.

All go to Shaina's room to talk to her. Shaina is lying in bed. She is crying. All go to her and talk to her. Damyanti tells that she met with an accident, it is the grace of God that she was saved. She then starts to tell about the kid, when Shaina panics. She asks them, what is wrong with my kid? She starts to cry. She keeps asking all to reply. But all are speechless. Then Tanisha manages to say that the docs could not save her kid. Shaina gets a shock. She weeps loud. Karan also says that our kid is no more. Shaina gets angry, gets up, screams at Karan, not to use "Our Kid" in his statement, as the kid was only hers. All are stunned. She cries, asks him, how could you do this to me Karan? I lived my life as you wanted me to. I adjusted to all your likings, i never asked you when and where you are going etc. Why did you do this to me? All are so confused, they do not know what Shaina is talking. Shaina keeps asking Karan, why did you do this to me? Damyanti then asks Shaina, what does she mean to say? What has Karan done? Shaina tells them that he has betrayed her. All are shocked. Damayanti asks what do you mean by this? Shaina asks Karan again, why did you do this to me? You went to the extent of having Nanda in my bed, in my place. How dare you? What did i not give you? I loved you more than my life, she says and cries. All are shocked to hear this bitter truth. Shaina keeps crying. Damayanti says this is not possible.Shaina cries, tells her to ask her own son. She says that i saw it with my own eyes, when Karan and Nanda were in bed. Damayanti and others are shocked. Damyanti goes near Karan, who is now crying, also has his eyes down, not facing his mom. She gives him one big slap.  Karan is crying now, so is Shaina. Tanisha is all happy as Nanda's name has got exposed.

Damyanti, Anand, Akshay and Tanisha come home. Mamta comes running to Damanyati, asks her about Shaina. Damayanti is getting mad now seeing Mamta's face. She does not tell her anything, even after Matma keeps asking her about Shaina's health. Nanda also comes there. Damayanti moves past Mamta, goes to Nanda, looks her eye to eye. Nanda puts her head down. Damayanti gives one big slap to Nanda. Mamta is shocked.

sree thumbnail

Update 10th April 2006

By Sree

Mamta is shocked as Damayanti slaps Nanda. Mamta goes to her, asks her what the matter is, has Nanda done any mistake? Damayanti says that it is not a mistake, she has done cr ime. Mamta is shocked. Damyanti tells that Nanda has infact slept with Karan, thus spoiling the married life of Karan. Mamta is stunned. She does not believe it though. Damyanti asks Mamta to ask her own sister. Then she questions Nanda, asto what she was doing in Karan's room, why sheroamed with Karan always, you trapped him in your false love, isn't it? Nanda says that she did not trap him, she loves Karan genuinely. Mamta is stunned. Damyanti is very wild. Tanisha also starts to taunt the sisters saying that you have ruined the family. Mamta then goes and slaps Nanda. She asks her to pack her bags and get out of this house. Nanda cries, runs in. Mamta then comes with folded hands, falls at the feet of Damayanti, pleading for mercy. Akshay tries to tell Mamta that she need not be sorry for what Nanda did. But Damayanti stops him, asks him not to interfere in this. Akshay has no say, but to go in. Anand also walks in. Damyanti too goes. Mamta is still on her knees, her hands folded. Only Tanisha is there. Tanisha is enjoying the sight of Mamta falling at her knees before her. She thinks that if she had a camera now, she would click this beautiful picture. Mamta opens her eyes, sees only Tanisha there, gets up... Tanisha again tries to taunt Mamta, but, Mamta goes in.

Damyanti and Anand are having a heated argument. Damayanti does not want Mamta to stay in the house. But Anand is defending Mamta, that why give her punishment? Damyanti cries, says that Mamta can do the same thing that Nanda did. Anand says that it is not only Nanda who is to be blamed, you are a mother, so you can never talk against your son. Damyanti is sad. Anand tells her that Karan is equally responsible, for cheating a wife like Shaina. He will have to pay for it, Anand says. Damyanti tells him to give Karan sometime, he is shattered from within, he is repenting for the mistake he did and mourning for his kid. So give him time, later, you talk to him in whatever way you want, she says.

In the hospital, Shaina is turning to the other side, Karan is seated on the other side. Shaina is silent. Karan is repenting, feeling guilty, is crying , seeing Shaina's silence. He sees the kid's photo on the hospital wall, cries even more. He places his hand over  Shaina, but she just hates his touch. She shrugs his hand off. Karan gets up, comes to the other side, where Shaina has turned. He tries to talk to her. Karan tells Shaina to talk and not be silent like this. Shaina has tears in her eyes. Karan says that i am sorry, i deserve a punishment, but speak to me. He weeps. Shaina asks him, whether her kid will come back if she forgives him or punishes him. Karan is very upset. Shaina cries a lot. Karan is feeling very guilty.

Nanda is packing in the room. Mamta is also there, with Krish. Nanda says to her sister that she is leaving. Mamta is sad. Mamta screams at Nanda for doing this. She asks her why did she ruin Karana d Shaina's life? Nanda in plain words, asks Mamta asto how different is her love to Akshay? It is in the same way you adore Akshay, that i loved Karan. Mamta screams at her, telling nothing like thisis true. Nanda asks her , then why are you in this house, even after they have accused you of all wrong doings? Whay are you staying in this house, it is for Akshay, isn't it? Mamta screams, saying no, it is for my Krish. She then cries, tells Nanda that Krish is her own son. Nanda is surprised to know this. Krish is lying there in bed, watching the two speak. Nanda bends down, hugs Krish, tells Krish that Mausi is going. Krish very weetly says tata to Nanda. Nanda starts to leave.

Mamta, with Krish in her hand, comes out with Nanda who has her bags in hand. All are seated in the hall. Mamta tells them that Nanda is leaving. Damayanti asks Mamta to stop, asks her where her bag is. Mamta is stunned, so are all. Mamta starts to cry. She keeps seeing Akshay, who is also upset, but cant say anything. Damayanti says that you can also do the same thing that Nanda did. So you too do not have the right to stay here. We can take care of Krish. Tanisha uses this opportunity, goes to Mamta, tells her that she knows to take care of her son and snatches Krish from Mamta's hands. Mamta is crying now. Tanisha goes in, Krish is yelling and crying for Mamta. Akshay is restless, cant see Tanisha behave like this, but he is helpless. Mamta tells all that Krish is crying. Damyanti says that they know to take care. Mamta is sad. Dadi then intervenes, tells Mamta that she need not go out of this house. DAmayanti is furious, gets up, tells dadi that it is not right of her to change the decision she has made. Damyanti stresses again that Mamta has to go out. Dadi asks Damyanti to stop talking, snubs her, orders that Mamta will not go out. Dadi then asks Mamta to send Nanda out and come. Anand also supports his mother's decision. Damayanti feels defeated.

Tanisha is screaming at Krish, who is continuously crying. Mamta comes there. Tanisha is shocked to see her here. Mamta says that she will be in this house till God wishes, not till Tanisha wishes. Tanisha tells her that she can make use of the existing situation still to throw her out of this house. Mamta says that i will win as long as i have mamta within me. Tanisha challenges that she will see to it that she and her mamta are thrown out of the house very soon. Mamta asks Tanisha to see Krish, who is now seeing Mamta and smiling. She says that my mamta won, the moment my son saw me and smiled. She takes Krish and goes out of the room.

Mamta is in the room, with Krish. Akshay comes in. Mamta is upset seeing Akshay there. Akshay tells mamta that he is sorry that he could not stop Nanda from going. But Nanda's behaviour has cast a bad impression on Shaina and Karan's relationship, he says. Mamta says that it was not only Nanda who was responsible. Akshay says you have misunderstood me, i did not mean to say that. I will talk to  Karan too, he says. Mamta folds her hands, begs to him to have this chapter as closed. She asks him not to make this a big issue. She also reminds him that Damyanti said that Mamta can also do the same thing as Nanda did. Mamta tells Akshay that she does not want to make Damyatni's statement true. She does not want to give room for that at all. So, she yells at Akshay to  go out of the room for god's sake. Akshay is disturbed, he leaves. Tanisha has listened to the converstaion from out.

Mamta, is crying after Akshay leaves the room. Tanisha comes in, asks her whether the union of two atmas is over. She asks him, how dare she talk all this to her husband? Tanisha then tells Mamta that she will see to it that she throws Mamta out of the house. She asks her to get ready to get seperated from Krish. Tanisha tells Mamta that she can be with Krish in the same house, only if she agrees to what she  says. Mamta who is now tensed about Tanisha's next plan, asks her what is it that i have to do? Tanisha gives a wicked smile to Mamta.

sree thumbnail

Update 11th April 2006

By Sree

Mamta is shocked when Tanisha says that she has to listen to her if she has to stay in this house. Mamta asks what is it? Tanisha says that you have to first promise me that you will do what i say. Let me explain to you, she says. Mamta stops her , tells her that for Krish, i am ready to do anything, i promise. Tanisha asks her why she promised even before hearing  to the condition? Mamta says that nothing matters before mother's love and affection/ Tanisha then says that she can live in this house, if Mamta gets married. Mamta is stunned. She stands like a rock. Tanisha gives a wicked smile and leaves.

Mamta is in a fix now. She tells herself that seh cannot get married as it will be unfair for her son Krish. She is very tensed and confused.

Next morning. Tanisha is in the kitchen she is waiting for Damayanti to come there. She wants to plant seeds of hatred for Mamta on her. Damyanti comes. Tanisha pretends to be lost in her own world, she is about to put salt in milk, when Damayanti stops her, asks her what her problem is. Tanisha tells her that she is afraid and tensed after what Nanda did to Shaina. She is worried about Akshay and Mamta. She also says that last night, when Akshay and Tanisha were in the room, Mamta was standing near the door. She kept on listening to what they talked and what they did. Tanisha cries, she tells her that she is now very insecure about Akshay. Damyanti is worried. Tanisha adds on that what is the need for a unmarried girl like Mamta to stand before the room of a married couple? She cries.

When Tanisha is telling all this to Damayanti, Mamta is reading Ramayna to Dadi. Dadi asks Mamta whether she is upset with what happened with Nanda. They are talking, as Pulwari comes and tells them that Shaina is back from hospital. All are happy, they rush to welcomg Shaina.

Shaina comes home with Karan. Damayanti takes her arti. Shaina still has the bandage over her forehead. Shaina has tears  in her eyes, as she sees all. As she is about to proceed to her room, Krish holds her palloo. Krish gives a very sweet smile to Shaina. Shaina sees Krish, is in tears. Krish then gives the same gift , the doll that Shaina gave him. Shaina takes it, remembers the joyous moment when she gave this gift to Krish. She bursts into tears, she runs to her room. Mamta feels sad seeing Shaina. Damyanti tells Karan that you have committed big blunders in your life. Now is the time for you to repent and do something good. You have to be Shaina's support, you have to be with her, you have to give her comfort. Damayanti tells Karan that she hops that he will be more responsbile from now on, take good care of Shaina, as she is broken mentally now. Karan nods.

Shaina is in her room, when Mamta goes there with a glass of juice. She asks Shaina to take it and drink, ash she will get strength. Shaina does not reply. Mamta tells Shaina with tears in her eyes, that she very well know, what a mother feels when she has got the news that her kid is not with her. Shaina sees Mamta. Mamta tells Shaina that she will surely get back the happiness she has now lost. She will surely get a kid in few months time. Mamta asks her to take this as an advise from her friend. Shaina tells mamta that i have no belief in friends and love anymore. She tells Mamta that she is sorry to say this, but she will never want Mamta to even stand in front of her, or come to her room. Shaina cries, tells Mamta that whenever she sees Mamta, she feels like seeing Nanda. So she asks her not to come before her. Mamta is in tears, runs out of the room.

Akshay hears all this from outside, he sees mamta coming out of the room. He stops her, tells her Shaina is wrong. You cannot be blamed for what Nanda did. Mamta does not see him eye to eye. she turns the other side, tells him that it is not needed. I am a servant here, so i need to be within my limits. I understand that. Akshay says that more than that, they both share a bond of friendship. Mamta tells him that she is the servant and he is the malik of the house. So no friendship can exist between servant and malik. She says this and goes in. Akshay is very upset seeing Mamta's indifference.

Karan is in the terrace, walking restlessly. He is worried about Shaina. Tanisha comes there. She tlls Karan that she feels sad for Shaina, asks him, how she is. Karan cries, tells Tanisha that he is not able to see Shaina in this state. Tanisha says that she now knows that both sisters planned this out. I feel like kicking Mamta out of this house. Karan screams, tells Tanisha that there is no need to blame anyone, as he knows that he has committed a crime. He cries, tells Tanisha that he has now understood what is love and what a wife is to him. He has now changed, so he now knows who is bad and who is good. He tells this and goes in. Tanisha is angry, but she tells herself that she does not need Karan's help for anything, as Shaina's accident proved to be a winning point for her.

Next morning. Mamta and Pulwari are making Aachar, Dadi is praising Mamta's skills. Mamta says that in their village, when a girl was to get married, the first question the boy would ask is, do you know to make this aachar? Tanisha sees them talking, joins in. She asks Dadi that Masuma does not know all this. Thry should now see a good boy for Masuma. Then she asks Mamta how should the boy be for Masuma? Mamta says that the boy should be rich, with all luxury, and good education. Damayanti hears this. Dadi then takes Mamta and Pulwari to put the achar in the sun.

Now Tanisha begins her drama. She starts to cry, Damayanti asks her what is the matter? Tanisha again saya that you are not understanding my problem. I am worried bcos Mamta has been poking her nose into her married life, standing near the door . She feels frightened and cannot imagine her plight to be the same as Shaina's. Damayanti now understands what Tanisha is trying to say. She asks Tanisha not to worry, she will kick Mamta out of the house now. Tanisha stops her, tells her that dadi will never agree to this. We have to think tactfully regarding this matter. I have a solution for this, says Tanisha.

Damyanti talks to Anand, about not having Mamta at home. But he is against it. Mamta is taking Krish to the room, as he is half asleep. Akshay comes there, Mamta asks Krish to say good night ot his papa. Akshay keeps seeing Mamta. Mamta does not speak another word to Akshay, avoids him and goes. Akshay feels sad.

Anand, DAmayanti , Dadi and Tanisha are sitting in the table. Damyanti tells all that she is against the fact that they are having an unmarried girl at home. Anand says that there is no fault of Mamta's in what Nanda did. Tanisha also tries to reason out to all that if they all have fear about Mamta, then why have her at all? Damayanti then tells that she is not trying to send Mamta out of the house. She does not mind Mamta staying in this house if she gets married. Dadi feels happy to hear this. Tanisha is happy too. Tanisha adds on that this is  a good plan. After marriage, Mamta can stay here, in the same house. Dadi tells Tanisha that this is the first time Tanisha has said something good. Mamta is passing by, dadi calls her. Dadi is exicted, tells Mamta that they were talking about her marriage. Mamta is stunned. Dadi adds on that it was Tanisha's decision to get Mamta married. Mamta is shocked again. Tanisha gives a wicked smile seeing Mamta's tensed face...

sree thumbnail

Update 12th April 2006

By Sree

Mamta is shocked when she hears Dadi talk about her marriage. mamta plainly refuses to marry, goes in.

Next morning, Dadi is doing puja when Tanisha comes there to help her in puja. Dadi is impressed. Tanisha then tells Dadi that she needs to convince Mamta to get married.Dadi says she will do that right now , they both proceed to Krish's room, where Mamta is.

Mamta is playing with Krish, having a ball in hand. Krish shows his teeth, laughs. Mamta takes him in her arms, asks him why is he showing his teeth? Then she notices that Krish is getting another teeth, she is excited. As she asks Krish to show his new teeth, dadi comes in. Mamta tells DAdi about it, dadi too is excited, is more keen on making Krish laugh so that she can see that teeth. Tanisha reminds dadi that she came here to talk something important. But dadi says that there is nothing more important to me than  Krish. She is engrossed with Krish. Tanisha is angry, says that she cannot expect this old lady to help her.

Akshay is in the office. He is thinking asto why Mamta is behaving strangely with him nowadays. He is very upset bcos of that. As he is thinking, he goes on signing a file. Anand comes there, asks Akshay what he is doing? He is not reading what is written in the file, he is simply signing. Akshay tells him that these are routine files, about salary slips etc. Anand asks Akshay to see properly, tells him that this is their annual report, he is signing it without reading. Akshay then realises his mistake. Anand then asks him what his problem is? Akshay says he is fine. Anand tells Akshay that he has notived a change in him, he appears to be worried about something, he asks him to share his thoughts. Akshay says that he is just worried bcos he signed these papers without reading. Anand is upset, tells himself that he needs to find out what troubles Akshay.

Tanisha receives a courier which has come in the name of Akshay. Tanisha goes to the room, where Akshay is there. She tells him that he has go a courier. She asks him, does it contain the documents for our next business deal? Akshay who is lost in thoughts and appears to be sad, says that this letter will change our lives, you see it. Tanisha opens it and reads it, is shocked. It is their divorce letter, which they need to sign. Tanisha is shocked. Akshay tells Tanisha that his silence does not mean that he will tolerate anything she does. He did not want to hurt his family members. So waited for some time. But, it is sure now that he is going to divorce her, he says. Tanisha is shocked. As they are talking, Damayanti comes there. So Akshay goes out. Damayanti asks Tanisha, what she has in hand? Tanisha says its nothing, she then goes to her cupboard, takes a new saree, which she has bought, presents it to DAmyanti. She is very impressed. She says that saree is too heavy. Tanisha tells her that she has bought this for her to wear for Mamta's wedding. Damyanti tells her, but she refused, isnt it? Tanisha again instigates Damyanti that if she does not want to marry, then it means that she has some person in mind. After all, she is the sister of Nanda, so can do anything. She says that she is feeling tensed. Damyanti says that Tanisha is right. She will talk to Mamta and make her convince for the marriage. Tanisha is happy.

Shaina is in her room, she is crying. Karan is upset, seeing her. He goes near her, touches her hand, when she screams that he should not touch her. She cries her heart out. Karan is very sad.

Tanisha, Akshay, Damayanti, Dadi are seated in the sofa. Mamta is playing with krish in the same room, sitting down on the floor. Tanisha shows some invitation card that has come for shashti puja. Tanisha says that it is so nice to marry again, in this function. Dadi then asks Akshay what does he think about marriage? Akshay tells all that for him, marriage is more of compromises, adjustements and love. But for few, marriage is just betrayal, lies and nothing else, he says seeing Tanisha. Akshay then says that it is so nice to get a lifepartner who understands you , then life becomes so good and happy. Dadi and Damyanti are impressed with the reply. Dadi then calls Mamta, asks her whether she heard Akshay's words. Mamta sasy yes. Dadi then says that now that Akshay has also approved to your marriage, you should  get married. Mamta is shocked. Akshay gets a shock, bcos he never expected dadi to take his words for convincing Mamta for marriage. Akshay puts the invitation down and stares in shock...

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

13th April 2006

Update By Sree

Akshay is shocked to know about Mamta's marriage. He asks mamta whether she is ready to get married. Mamta sees Tanisha, looks confused, then says she does not know, takes Krish and goes in. Akshay is sad.

Mamta is very upset, is in her room, when Tanisha again comes and tells Mamta that she will see to it that she is married. Mamta is very sad.

Mamta is in her room, with Krish. Krish is sleeping, Mamta is lost in thoughts and is crying too, thinking of the good time she has had with both Krish and Akshay. Akshay opens the door, looks at Mamta sitting. She has her back towards the door, so Akshay cannot see her crying. Akshay is also very upset about what is happening. He just gives a glance towards Mamta and goes. Mamta does not know that Akshay was here.

Akshay looks very worried. He is walking when Dadi notices the tension in his face. She advises Akshay to talk out the problems that he has, only then, he will feel better. Akshay nods his head and leaves.

Damayanti gives a paper to Akshay, asks him to have this put in the next day's newspaper. It is a wanted article for a new Nanny for Krish. Akshay argues, saying why are you doing this to Mamta? Damyanti says that Mamta cannot stay in this house once she is married. Akshay is very upset. As they speak, Damayanti opens up that it was Tanisha who first gave her the idea of getting Mamta married. Now Akshay realises everything... He just walks from there.

Akshay comes to his room, where Tanisha is there. He screams at Tanisha, asks her why is she bent upon creating problems in Mamta's life? What does she want? Tanisha says that she wants her to be out of this house. Akshay is shocked. He says that before you do such a thing, i want to do one thing which has been pending for a while now. Saying this, he takes out the divorce papers from the cupboard, signs the papers in a hurry. He then gives it to Tanisha and says that he now wants their relationship to be over and done with.... Tanisha is shocked.

Mamta is with rish in the room, when Tanisha storms into the room, with the divorce papers in hand. She blames Mamta for Akshay handing over the divorce papers to her. Mamta says that Jaisi Karni Waisi Bharni, you got what you deserved. Tanisha is angry. She says that she will see to it that she does not sign the papers. She will never leave Akshay. Tanisha, noone has the guts to get this paper signed from me.... As she says this and starts to leave, Krish pulls her, he is holding her palloo. Tanisha gives the kid a real stare. Ther, Krish is holding the pen in his hand, he points towards the papers, shows the pen. He is very sweet as he does this. He is indicating that he wants her to sign those papers. Tanisha gets wild, scream at him, so you will be the one who will make me sign this? She goes out in anger. Mamta is worried.

All are seated in the hall. Mamta is playing with Krish sitting on the floor. Tanisha, Dadi and Damayanti are looking at the various horoscopes and photos that they have received for Mamta. They are bust selecting a suitable boy, when Shaina who is also seated here, tells them that they have to get Mamta married soon. Mamta is very upset, she asks herself, is there nonoe in this house who will stand against my marriage? As she thinks, Akshay comes home. All call him to sit and select the photos. He looks at Mamta. Mamta keeps looking at him. They both talk thro their eyes, they both are sad. Tanisha notices this eye contact between them. Akshay does not say anthing, but goes from there. Akshay stops near the stairs, as he hears Dadi asking Mamta, so what is your decision now Mamta? Akshay waits there to see what Mamta has to say. But Mamta takes Krish and goes in, without uttering a word. This makes Akshay sure that Mamta is not for getting married.

Mamta is in her room, when Akshay comes there. He tells Mamta that if she is not willing to get married, why does she not tell No? He syas he is confused with her behaviour and silence. Mamta does not say anything. Mamta thinks in her mind, please tell me once that i should not marry, i will see to it that i do not get married. Akshay in his mind, thinks, please tell me once that you are not willing to get married, i will wee to it that i stop all plans... They look at each other, looks into each other's eyes, as the sad title music plays.... Then they both turn the other side, so that their backs face... Akshay goes out. Mamta is in tears.

Akshay comes to Anand's room to talk to him. He seems to be restless about something, wants to speak out to his father. Tanisha is standing outside the door, to hear what Akshay has to say. But Anand is busy preparing a tender for a contract. So Akshay goes out.

Tanisha comes to Akshay, asks him, what was he going to speak to papa? Akshay tells that time will tell, what he has in mind. Tanisha is confused.

All are seated in the hall. Anand, Damayanti, Shaina, Karan, Dadi, Tanisha are there. Mamta is standing at a distance. Akshay is very sad. He starts to talk. He tells that that he never knew he will see this day, when he will have to hurt his family members like this. He first folds his hands, pleads for mercy, tells all that he is feeling so awkward to tell this to anyone. Tanisha looks worried as Akshay starts talking. Akshay asks sorry to his mom, father, dadi . He then says that he has tried his best to live on in this relationship. He has struggled a lot, has been pained alot with this lreationship. He has kept quiet without making it an issue till now. But now, he is really getting suffocated in this relationship. He is not able to live and not able to die. So, he says that he is planning to divorce Tanisha. All are stunned. Tanisha gets a shock.

14th April 2006

Update By Sree

Anand screams at Akshay for speaking about divorce. Anand keeps arguing with Akshay while Akshay is adamant. He says that he will not reconsider his decision. Anand asks Akshay have you thought what will happen to Krish after the divorce? As they speak, Tanisha pretends to feel giddy, she falls down on the sofa, holding her head, screaming out "Dadima". All attend to her. Karan holds Tanisha, all take her in. Akshay does not react at all. Anand keeps scolding Akshay that he is responsible for all this.

In the room, Tanisha is still unconscious. Damyanti, Dadi, Anand, Mamta are there. Akshay is standing near the door. Tanisha gets consciousness. She immediately cries, yells, tells them that she needs poison, she needs to die now. She cries, she tells all that she cannot live without Akshay. Akshay keeps staring at Tanisha as Tanisha carried out her drama. Damayanti and Dadima are very touched, upset for Tanisha. Tanisha keeps saying, she wants poison. Anand goes to Akshay, asks him to come out, as he wants to talk to him. Akshay and Anand go out. Tanisha keeps crying. Mamta is now standing near the door, as Damayanti and Dadi try to console Tanisha that nothing will happen. They will talk to Akshay and solve this issue. They both ask Tanisha, what is the problem between you both? Tell us. Tanisha immediately, says Mamta. Both Dadi and Damayanti are shocked, then Tanisha continues her sentence to say that she needs a glass of juice. Mamta is about to go out, when Tanisha again stops her, tells her that she too needs to be here, listen to what they talk, bcos after Tanisha, it is Mamta who is close to Krish. So she too needs to know about the future of Krish. Damayanti is upset, she then asks Mamta to get juice. So Mamta goes.

Mamta goes to the kitchen where Pulwari and Banwari are talking about Krish's future. They talk that whatever happens , Krish is the most affected. They asks Mamta's opinion asto whether Tanisha and Akshay have to get divorced or not. Mamta tells them that they are no one to decide about this. But she knows one thing, and that is a mother cannot live without her kid... Mamta is sad as she says this...

Akshay and Anand talk. They have a heated argument where Anand keeps on asking what is the reason behind Akshay's decision? Anand tells Akshay that Tanisha is a mother, so how can you ever think of divorcing her? Akshay is silent as Anand starts accusing Akshay. Anand asks Akshay to see Tanisha as a mother and then decide. He says that sometimes, we need to bend down and accept defeat for the sake of happiness. So you accept Tanisha inspite of the problems you have. Akshay remembers the incident where Tanisha was scolding and warning Krish with an agarbathi in hand. He tells himself that there are reasons for this decision, but i just cannot tell you all. My consciousness will never permit me to even speak about the mistakes Tanisha has made. He remains silent though. Anand is pissed off. He tells Akshay that this is his house, so he has every right to stop this divorce. He will see to it that this does not happen.

Anand, Damayanti and Dadi have a talk. All are upset. They want to get a way to avoid this divorce decision by Akshay. Anand tells them that Akshay never told the reason for the divorce, he is now tired of asking him. Damayanti and Dadi in the meantime, plan something, tell each other that nothing bad will happen.

Dining table. Tanisha is there arranging the table. Damayanti and Dadi order Pulwari and anwari to stay away, as Tanisha will do the serving today. So they both go. Damyanti, Anand, Dadi are seated, while Tanisha is standing. Akshay comes down. Damayanti reminds Anand to narrate his lines properly. Akshay comes down calling for Pulwari to keep his food. He comes, sits. Anand starts to say that the dishes made today are to the liking of Akshay. Damayanti adds on that these are made by Tanisha, so it is as per Akshay's likes... Akshay is silent, does not show any reaction. Dadi then urges Tanisha to start serving. Tanisha starts to serve dadi when Dadi says that she needs to first take care of her husband. So she pushes Tanisha towards Akshay. Akshay is feeling very angry now. As Tansiha comes near him to serve, he gets up. He gives a stare to Tanisha, as Tanisha keeps pleading him to eat. Akshay does not talk a word, goes from there. All are upset. Tanisha pretends to cry again. Dadi then calls Tanisha, tells her that she has another plan, she tells something in Tanisha's ears. Tanisha is happy.

Tanisha and Akshay in the room. Akshay is getting dressed for office. Tanisha helps him out by giving him his mobile, his kerchief etc. Damayanti and Dadi look from outside the room as Tanisha is trying to help Akshay. She then notices that Akshay's shirt button has come off. So she tells akshay to wait, she runs, takes a needle and thread from the sewing box, goes to Akshay. She is trying to put the button, leaning over Akshay. Dadi tells Damayanti that she will now rethread their relationship too as she puts this button. But Damayanti is upset for some reason. Akshay keeps staring at Tanisha as she tries to stitch the button. Damayanti tells Dadi that nothing is going to work out now, as Tanisha does not know to stitch the button in the shirt. As she says this, Tanisha tries to do something, the needle pierces her thumb and it starts bleeding. Tanisha is sad. A speck of her blood is there on Akshay's shirt. Akshay tells Tanisha that he very well knows that she does not know to do this. He tells her that she will take many many rebirths to learn all this. Tanisha says she can manage to stitch it, but Akshay says that few things cannot be changed, whether it be actions or mistakes. He also says that he cannot go out like this as this shirt now has a Daag which should not be there. He then goes to change the shirt. Tanisha is sad. Dadi and DAmayanti start to go, when Akshay all of a sudden opens the door, asks them to wait. He tells them that he very well knows that they have been teaching Tanisha to do all this, to win his heart. He tells his mother that ther is no need for her to fool him, as he knows all facts. He tells his mom that he very well knows that Tanisha can never cook food. So why did she have to say that the food was made by Tanisha? Akshay adds that he  very well knew that the food was made by Damayanti, he tells that he has been eating his mom's made food from childhood, so can easily recognise the taste. He tells them that however they try,  it is not going to succeed. Tanisha will have to take many many births to learn all this, and this is a fact. He then asks them not to try all this to unite them, as this is not going to happen. SAying this, he leaves. Damayanti and Dadi have tears in their eyes.

Again, Damyanti and Anand are seated in the hall. Akshay is about to return from office, They are all waiting for him to come. As they see him coming, they start to talk looking at their marriage album and pictures . Damayanti and Anand begin their conversation, dadi is also there. Mamta and Tanisha are standing, when Akshay comes there. He stops, when he hears his parents talking. He listens to their talk. They both converse that there have been ups and downs in their married life, but credit goes to Damyanti for managing everything so nicely, says Anand. Anand tells his wife that she was always near him when he needed support. Anand tells Damyanti that he was not even rich then, when they started their married life. But Damayanti managed his house and kids so well that he has no complaints at all. Damanyanti says that it was her responsibilitiy, then praises her husband for having forgiven her msitakes and giving her another chance to correct herself. As they talk, Akshay feels very very sad. Tanisha keeps looking at Akshay. Damayanti starts to talk about the vows and promises that a couple make during the marriage. Akshay just cannot hear all this, so he starts walking, when Tanisha calls him. He turns back to see Tanisha. Tanisha, asks Akshay whether he has forgotten all the vows and promises he made to her during their wedding. Akshay is completely shocked at Tanisha's statement, he turns to her and stares at her. He is disgusted with Tanisha's pretence now... He does not say anything, but leaves that place. Mamta is sad too.

Mamta is in her room when Tanisha comes with Krish. Krish has slept, she puts him on the bed. She then tells mamta that Mamta is responsible for wahtever is happening in the house today. Mamta is shocked. Tanisha screams at her, that now it remains to be seen whether Krish lives with his father or lives with his mother. she says that Mamta is the prime cause for Krish's bad future. She then gives Mamta an ultimatum that she needs to tell all that she is ready to get marriedand the time suration she has to say this is 24 hours. Tanisha tells mamta that her time starts now... Mamta is shell-shocked.

17th April 2006

Update by Sree

Mamta is shocked to hear that Tanisha has asked her to give her consent to marriage within 24 hours. Mamta is thinking in her room. She is crying, as she gets flashbacks of all the past good and bad incidents that have happened with her, in this house. She cries.

Akshay is somewhere out, standing and thinking about Tanisha's betrayal. The words of Devika, Sameer, the waiter are echoing in his mind. He feels very dejected and depressed.

Tanisha tells Damayanti to get Mamta married soon, as she fears these two sisters might end up doing the same thing. Damayanti says that she will firmly ask Mamta today. Tanisha is happy. As they are talking, Tanisha's mom arrives. She comes with a big scream and yell. She cries, for her daughter, that Tanisha is not well. She accuses Akshay bcos he asked for divorce. She makes a big scene, actually overacts, cries. Damayanti asks her to cool down, as Akshay will not do anything liker that. Tanisha's mom starts to drag Tanisha out of the room, saying, she will take her daughter with her. Tanisha pretends to cry, so does her mother. Damayanti goes out to get water. Tanisha and her mom stop the drama. Tanisha's mom praises herself for the acting, says she will get an oscar. Tanisha is happy too.

Dadi and Mamta. Mamta reading Ramayan to Dadi. But Dadi seems to be lost in her thoughts. She then tells Mamta that Ram and Sita's pair cannot be seperated, so how can Akshay and Tanisha get seperated? She says she is worried with Akshay's decision. She then tells Mamta to talk to Akshay regarding his decision. Mamta refuses, says that it is his personal matter. Dadi insists, tells Mamta that she is intelligent, can always handle things nicely. Even when Krish was kidnapped, it was she who used her brains and brought him back. So she requests Mamta to talk to Akshay.

Akshay is again thinking, this time about Mamta. He remembers the nice time he has had with Mamta and krish. He then asks himself, whether Mamta has the same kind of feelings for him, as he has for her. He tells himself that he needs to ask Mamta about this. He needs to know what Mamta feels about him, does she reciprocate the emotions that he has? He thinks of meeting Mamta somewhere out of the house, so that he can talk to her.

Mamta is in her room, when Akshay comes there. He tells Mamta that he needs to talk to her. So he asks her whether she is willing to come and meet him in a restaurant? Mamta refuses. Akshay again pleads that this one talk might change our lives forever, so ploease come. Mamta remembers what Dadi has told her. She now thinks that this will be a nice opportunity for her to convince Akshay not to divorce Tanisha. She agrees. Akshay is relieved, asks her to meet him at Hotel Sunshine at 7 in the evening. Tanisha hears all this.

Evening. Mamta is now going out to meet Akshay on the pretence of going to the market. Tanisha stops her , gives her the list of things to be bought. She then tells Mamta that she will accompany her. Mamta refuses immediately. Damayanti also comes there. She too gives alist, thinking Tanisha is the one going out. Tanisha says that Mamta is going to the market. Damayanti asks Mamta to take Pulwari along, as she has to carry lots of things while returning. Immediately, Mamta refuses, says that she will manage. Tanisha immediately asks are you going to the market or to some other place? Damayanti is confused. Tanisha asks, do you want to go alone? Mamta has no answer. She just leaves. Tanisha then tells Damanyati that Mamta is going alone, does not want anyone to come with her. We never know what is in her mind. We have to get her married soon.

Akshay is now getting out of his room to go and meet Mamta. Tanisha again starts her naatak. She pretends to be on phone with her mom. She cries, tells her mom that Akshay never comes home early. Even if he comes, he goes out and does not spend time with her. Damayanti listens to this, tells Tanisha that she will ask akshay to go out for dinner with her. Tanisha tells that he will not like coming with me alone. So i have a plan. Why not we all go for dinner, the whole family? Damayanti is excited. Anand also agrees. As Akshay is leaving, Damayanti stops him, tells him that he cannot go uto today. They have all planned to dine out, so he cannot refuse. She says that priority should always be family and not work. Akshay is upset. He stares at Tanisha as he suspects Tanisha's hand in this too. He is forced to agree.

Mamta is waiting before the restaurant, but Akshay does not turn up. The entire family is out in a restaurant, having dinner. Akshay keeps staring at Tanisha who is sitting straight in front of him. He keeps thinking that Mamta will be waiting for me, i am here in the hotel. He is very upset. All order food. Karan starts to cut a joke, about a childhood incident, when he turned the fan so high in a hotel that the wig on the head of a person flew off. Shaina laughs and gives a smile after a long time. The family is very happy for Shaina. Karan is happy too. Tanisha is feeding Krish, as Akshay keeps staring at her. Akshay thinks that he should apologise and talk to Mamta as soon as he reaches home.

All come home. Akshay goes into the kitchen to talk with Mamta. Mamta is there. He apologises for not making it to the hotel. He tells her that he needs to talk to her . As he starts,  Damayanti comes in. She is surprised to see Akshay and Mamta together. She asks Akshay whether he is feeling hungry now, as he did not eat anything in the hotel. Akshay and Mamta remain silent. Damayanti asks Akshay to go, she says she will bring fruits for him. Akshay is forced to leave. Damayanti does not like Mamta being with Akshay.

Akshay comes to the hall, he tries to sit near Krish and dadi, when dadi says that Krish has spilt something in this sofa, so sit there. She points the seat near Tanisha. Akshay is forced to sit near Tanisha. Krish also comes to Tanisha. Akshay keeps cajoling Krish as he drinks milk, but does not care for Tanisha. Mamta is there too. Damayanti stops Mamta as she is about to go in. She tells her that it is high time now, and she has to give a reply to marraige. Akshay screams at his mom, tells her not to force Mamta for marriage. Damayanti says that they are not forcing her. Akshay argues that, if that is the case, why is Mamta not agreeing wholeheartedly? Tanisha tells Akshay that not girl will tell others that she wants to marry. Only another woman can understand these feelings. As they talk, Damayanti asks Mamta to reply. She asks her, whether she is ready to get married. Mamta sees the clock, then remembers the warning that Tanisha had given her. She remembers that the 24 hour time is getting over. So she tells all that she is willing to marry, she asks Damayanti to choose a boy for her and she is ready. This comes as a big big shock to Akshay, who sits sho cked and stunned.... Tanisha is happy though....

18th April 2006

Update by Sree

Sorry friends, i had a power cut today, so could not see the full episode today.... I will update what i saw....

Akshay is shocked to see that Mamta has agreed to the marriage. All are excited, Damayanti and Dadi rejoice, as Akshay looks shocked. Krish starts to cry as soon as Mamta agrees for the marriage. Akshay sees the kid and Mamta and is almost in tears.

(I had a power cut then, i then managed to see only the end part).

Tanisha calls Akshay and asks him to come home urgently.  Akshay comes home. He sees that all are assembled in the hall. He gets panicky and asks the reason. Tanisha then says that she has a good news to share. She tells all that she has got a response for Mamta's alliance. She has the photo of the boy in her hand. Akshay is stunned. Damayanti asks Tanisha why she did not tell them this? Tanisha says that she wants to tell Akshay this news first, wants Akshay to see the photo first. Akshay is sad. Tanisha gives the envelope to Akshay, asking him to see the boy. Akshay is about to open the envelope when Masuma comes and snatches it away from him, saying she will see it first. Masuma runs and is about to open when the envelope drops from her hand. It is picked up by Damayanti who now is eager to see it first. But as she is opening, Krish takes it from her and starts running so cutely. As this is happening, Mamta also comes there. Krish runs , avoiding others, comes to his father and gives the envelope to him. Akshay opens and sees. He sees the boys' photo. He is shocked as he recollects having met that person in a bar. He remembers that incident where this person was completely drunk and is fighting with the waiters there. Akshay also remembers that he asked the bar fellow, asto who he is. The fellow would have answered that his name is Ranjit. He is a drunkard and a good for nothing. Akshay is stunned to see that Tanisha has chosen such a boy for Mamta.

19th April 2006

Update by Sree

Akshay is shocked when he recollects that person to be Ranjit Sharma who is a drunkard. Akshay tries to tell all about it, when Tanisha intervenes and tells all that he is a perfect boy for Mamta. Dadi and Damayanti add that this boy performs maun vrat on Thursdays and has upwaas on Saturdays. Akshay is not able to tell all about the identity of the boy, as all have believed what Tanisha has said. Damayanti also tells that this i tanisha's friend's brother. All snub Akshay and he has no other way but to keep quiet.

Tanisha takes Mamta to get her dressed as the boy's party have planned to come. Akshay sees them going. Tanisha takes Mamta to the puja room and asks her to pray to god that her future will be like swarg. Akshay comes and tells Tanisha that Mamta's future, does not appear to be good, as trhis fellow is a drunkard. Tanisha argues with him, asks him how does he know? Akshay says that i have seen him making a scene after getting drunk with my own eyes. Tanisha asks Akshay dont you drink? Akshay says that drinking ocassionally and drinking daily is different. Akshay also says that he has a tendency to fight with all after getting drunk. Tanisha says that we both fight almost every day , isn't it? They both argue a lot, with Mamta near them. Mamta is pissed off with this argument. She asks them to stop it. She then tells Akshay very politely that whatever will happen now will happen according to God's will. So she requests Akshay not to get worried over her future and goes. Tanisha also goes. Akshay keeps seeing the god idol , he does not know what to do now.

Tanisha goes to her room and tells herself that Akshay is 100% correct. Ranjit is a born drunkard and he will never allow Mamta to live peacefully. Infact she wants only that, and will be happy if Mamta's future becomes hell. Tanisha gives a wicked smile.

Mamta is with Krish. She is crying, tells Krish that he has to forgive his mother, as she has no other way out. She has agreed to marry and devote her entire life to another person just for Krish's good future. She hugs her kid and cries, as Krish sweetly looks at Mamta.

Damayanti looks upset that the boy's side peole have not called to inform when they are coming. Dadi consoles her, when Tanisha comes and tells them that her friend Mehek had called, they are coming to see Mamta at 7 in the evening. Mamta is not happy to hear this. All are excited and they  discuss the menu to be prepared in the evening. Mamta is very upset though.

Akshay is sitting in his room on the steps , very dejected. Dadi comes there, sees Akshay worried. She asks him whether he is upset bcos this alliance was brought by Tanisha. Dadi tells Akshay that Tanisha has changed now and she is being a good mother to Krish. She will surely be a good wife to him from now on. Akshay says that she has not changed. Dadi asks him to believe what she says, but dadi assures Akshay that if Ranjit is not a good choice for Mamta, i will see to it that the marriage does not take place.

Tanisha is running after Krish to feed him. Anand comes, asks Tanisha why she is doing this work? Where is Mamta? Tanisha says that Mamta will be gone from this house after her marriage, so she is taking up her responsibilities from now on. Anand is happy. Mamta hears it and feels bad.

Akshay is driving his car, he loks fery worried. He keeps thinking of the nice time he spent with Mamta. He is almost in tears. Mamta is made to sit before the mirror. Tanisha is all set to dress her up, as the boy's party is to arrive. Tanisha puts a lal joda on Mamta's head, looks thro the mirror, tells Mamta that she is happy that she is getting married. Tanisha then asks Mamta what gift she would like to get from her? Wil she prefer a gold set or a diamond set? As Tanisha talks, Mamta looks lifeless, she keeps staring at themirror. Tanisha says that Mamta is such a great mother that she is sacrificing her life for her kid. Tanisha then tells that the best gift to give Mamta will be to allow mamta to see Krish once a while after marraige. Mamta stares at Tanisha. Tanisha then says that oh i forgot, you agreed to get married only on that condition , isnt it? Tanisha says that she will dance to her heart's content in her marriage. As they are talking, Pulwari comes with Krish to tell that the boy and his sister have come. Tanisha asks Pulwari to bring Mamta down and she leaves. Mamta asks Pulwari to give Krish to her and go down, she will follow her. Mamta takes Krish in her hands.

Ranjit is there with his sister and Tanisha's friend, Mehek. Damayanti and Anand are talking to them , when Tanisha comes. Mehek tells tanisha that she has got such a wonderful sasural. Anand asks Ranjit what profession he is in? Ranjit says that he does an Import Export business. Mehek says that her brother has roamed the entire world, but he wanted only an Indian-bred girl, with culture and discipline imbibed in her. Tanisha got to know this, told us that there is a girl in her place who is very good.

Mamta is hugging Krish, hse cries. Pulwari comes ,a sks Mamta to go down as all are waiting. Mamta wipes her tears, tries to give Krish to Pulwari, but Krish will not leave Mamta's arms. So Mamta tells Pulwari that she will take him down with her. Mamta goes down with Krish in her arms.

Akshay is in the bar now, he is drinking peg after peg. His friend is alongside him, he asks Akshay to stop drinking. He tells that he cannot believe whether  this is the same Akshay who hated drinks. Akshay keeps asking the waiter to repeat the peg again and again. Akshay as he drinks, sees himself in a mirror placed there. He can see Mamta in his reflection. He then sees all the nice time he has had with Mamta - candle light dinner, the dance together etc. He smiles looking at Mamta's face. He then sees that Mamta has agreed to marry. Then Mamta's face disapprears, he is very sad.

Mamta comes down with Krish. Mehek is surprised to see a kid with Mamta. Anand tells that it is Akshay's son. Tanisha then takes the kid, tells Mehek that it is mine and Akshay's son. Mamta looks at Tanisha. They ask Mamta to sit down. She sits. Mehek tells all that she likes Mamta. But she says that they both can talk if they want to. Ranjit starts to ask Mamta , where are you from? Mamta is about to reply when Krish starts to cry. He starts yelling and Mamta is very restless to take him in her arms. Damayanti tells them that Krish is so used to Mamta that he cries when she is not with him. Mehek says it is ok. Then she offers Ranjit to go out and talk to Mamta. Mamta hesitates to go, but Tanisha asks her to go. So Ranjit and Mamta get up to go to the lawn.

Akshay in the meantime, is coming into the house. He is completely drunk, he almost falls twice while climbing the stairs. As Mamta and Ranjit get up to go, Akshay comes, asks them to stop for a minute. All are stunned. Akshay tells all that he will now see to it that nobody gets Mamta married. Tanisha and others are stunned. He then asks all whether they have heard what he said. He says that he loves Mamta, so will not alloow Mamta to marry anyone else. Akshay then looks directly at Mamta, tells her seeing her eyes, that I love you Mamta. all are shocked.

20th April 2006

Update by Sree

All are shocked to hear Akshay saying that he loves Mamta. Akshay starts to proceed near Mamta. Damyanti who is shocked comes near Akshay stands between Mamta and Akshay. Akshay goes on saying that he loves her. Damayanti in her anger, gives one big slap to Akshay. Akshay who is unable to stand erect due to the high dose of drink he has had, falls to the ground with a thump. All are tensed. Akshay is down on the floor. Karan comes running towards him. Akshay lifts his head, says that same thing that he is in love with Mamta, so noone can dare to marry her. Damayanti asks Karan to take Akshay in, as he has lost his senses. Karan lifts his brother, is dragging him to his room, but Akshay in  hid half senses keeps saying that he is surely in love with Mamta. As he is being dragged up the stairs, he says the samething. Karan takes Akshay away. Mamta is in tears. Ranjit asks her sister that they need to leave now. Tanisha stops them, tells them that Akshay does not mean anything that he said. He is drunk as you can see, so he talked meaningless things. Tanisha asks them to think wel before deciding. Ranjit and Mehek just walk out from there. Mamta, Tanisha, Damayanti and Anand stand there. Mamta is in tears. Damayanti goes to scold Mamta, but Tanisha stops her. She tells Damayanti that few people are born unlucky, so wherever they stay, they cast the spell of bad fortune. However we try to give those people happiness, they just do not deserve it as they are born unlucky. Saying this, Tanisha asks Mamta to go to her room , now that she has created a scene here. Mamta cries, she runs to her room. Anand and Damayanti are worried about Akshay's behaviour. Akshay in the room is put to bed by Karan. Akshay gets up, tells Karan that he is in his senses, and he meant what he said. He tells Karan that he loves Mamta. He also says that the boy, whoever he is , who has been chosen for Mamta is a drunkard, i have seen him drink with my own eyes. Akshay screams that this marriage cannot take place. Karan asks his brother, asto who will believe him if he says all this? You are speaking about a person who is a drunkard, but what state are you in at the moment, he asks?

Mamta is in her room. She remembers the way Akshay proposed to her, the way Damayanti gave him a slap for saying that. She is very upset.

Anand and Damayanti are in their room. Damayanti is crying, as Anand is walking up and down the room restlessly. Anand says he just cannot believe that his son Akshay could say all this. He says that now he understands how bad Damayanti might have felt when Akshay said this. She could not control her anger and slapped him. Damayanti is in tears. She says that Akshay is that son of mine , to whom i have never even raised my voice. But today, i was forced to slap him, she says and cries. Damayanti too says that she  cannot believe that Akshay could say this. She also says that she is sure that Akshay will not remember anything that happpened last night, when he wakes up. Anand says this is not possible. Damayanti says that she knows her son, he will not remember anything.

Akshay lies in bed, is asleep. Tanisha and Shaina are standing near Akshay's bed while Karan and Dadi are seated in the bed, near where Akshay is sleeping. Even in his sleep, Akshay keeps blabbering that he loves  Mamta. Dadi is very worried for Akshay, says that she is worried about the state in which her kid is... Damayanti and Anand come there. Tanisha starts to cry as she sees her MIL. Dadi says she is very worried for Akshay, while Damayanti says that she is worried now about Tanisha. Hearing this,Tanisha pretends to be in more tears. Damyanti asks her not to worry, as everything will be alright. She will talk to Akshay as he gets up. Shaina says that there is a bad saaya in this house which keeps haunting them. Dadi says there is nothing like that. Damayanti says that she will see to it that Mamta goes out of the house this minute. Tanisha stops her, tells her that this will create more problems as she will take with her, the pride of this house. What if, people start talking ill of my Akshay. This should not happen. Instead, we will get her married very soon and send her out of this house forever. Damyanti and others agree to that idea. Tanisha gives a wicked smile in between shedding her crocodile tears.

Mamta is in her room. She thinks the same thing, the way in which Akshay said I love you  Mamta. This keeps running in her mind, she sees Krish sleeping in the bed. She smiles at him, sits near him and thinks of the same thing again and again. Tanisha comes there, tells Mamta that she need to smile and be happy with what Akshay said. She will never make it visible to all in the family that Akshay actually meant what he was saying. She says that nobody will believe you and Akshay. If they believe, then you will have only tears left in your life. So do not dream a lot about your future. I will see to it that you get married and get out of this house, says Tanisha. Mamta is crying.

Morning. Akshay is still in bed sleeping . Anand and Damayanti come to the room with a glass of nimbu paani in hand. Damayanti tells Anand that she will now speak right on Akshay's face and tell him that nothing like that will happen. Anand tells Damyanti that Akshay migfht not even remember what he said last night, as she says. So he asks her to go out, he says that he too is worried about the family, so he will talk to Akshay. Saying this, he sends Damayanit out. He takes the nimbu pani in hand, comes and sits near Akshay. He pats him , calls his name, asks him to get up. Akshay gets up. He sits down, but he holds his head as he is feeling giddy and has a heaviness in his head. Anand asks casually , how are you feeling? Akshay says that his head is heavy. Anand asks him to drink the nimbu pani and gives it to him. Akshay is sipping it, when Anand slowly says that they too slept with a heavy heart last night. Akshay at once recollects what he had done in his drunken state. Anand says that whatever happenec yesterday should not have happened. We are all upset about it, your mom is very very upset, as she did not expect this from you. Anand asks Akshay that he needs to hear whatever he told yesterday to them again. He asks Akshay to say it again. Akshay is in thoughts. He tells himself that he should not keep repeating the same thing unless he knows what Mamta has in mind. So he remains silent. Anand asks Akshay whether he remembers what he said last night. Anand holds his head, tells his father that he does not remember anything. Anand is pleased. He tells Akshay that this is what he expected of his son.He also tells Akshay that he has to keep it in mind that Krish and Tanisha will always remain his responsibility and goes.  Akshay is again lost in thoughts.

Damayanti comes to Mamta, cries before her. She folds her hands, asks Mamta to save their family. She tells Mamta that if at all, we have done something good to you, you please save us from this big disaster. Please allow us to be happy and dont create more problems. She says that please give us the happiness atleast for Krish's sake. Tanisha hears this, comes in. Mamta tells Damyanti that she is indebted to them, they have done a lot for her. So she can do anything for them. She says that whatever you say, i will do. Tanisha tells Mamta that she has to agree to the marriage, and tell all that she will marry Ranjit. Mamta is stunned. Damayanit asks Tanisha whether Ranjit will agree after all this happened. Tanisha says that she will take care of that.

Mehek is sitting in a restaurant where Tanisha comes. Tanisha has called her there. Mehek asks her to come staright to the talk for which she is called. Tanisha asks her, what is their reply ? Mehek says what reply do you expect from us  after what we saw in your house? Your husband created a drama there, after which there is nothing left to decide. Tanisha says that her husband was drunk, he did not mean what he said. Tanisha says that she also knows the history and geography of her brother. She very well  knows that he is a drunkard. He has played with umpteen number of girls, for which he does not have a count. Only a gynaec can keep count of the number of girls he has used, Tanisha says. Tanisha tells Mehek that she can refuse this alliance, but before doing so, she needs to hear to the benefits on saying a yes to marriage. She puts a bundle of money on the table, tells Mehek that this is just a token. If the marriage is over, she will give her more. She also tells that after the marriage, i will be giving you an unpain servant for life. Mehek is confused. Tanisha tells that after marriage, i am not bothered how you will keep Mamta, whether you keep her as a rani or naukrani. Mehek takes the money and smiles. Tanisha asks her whether she can fix the date for marriage. Mehek smiles. Tanisha gives her wicked smile too.

Tanisha, Damayanti are sitting with the punditji who is trying ti give a date for marriage. Dadi is seated a bit away from them. Tanisha gives some notes to the pundit without anyone's knowledge. Thepundit says that the girl's horooscope says that she will enter into kaal sarp yog in 3 days from now. So we cannot get her married during this period. He also adds that we can however finish the marriage within these 3 days. Tanisha is excited. Dadi says we cannot do all the preparations in 3 days. Damayanti says that one phone and things will get done for them. Damayanti tells that it is good that Mamta will go out of this house in 3 days. Tanisha and Damayanti are relieved.

Tanisha calls Pulwari and announces to her that Mamta's wedding is on the 3rd day from now. So all arrangmeents should be made. Pulwari is excited, says that she will take care of everything at home. Mamta hears Tanisha say that there is only 2 days remaining for them to make preparations, and that Mamta's wedding is on the 3rd day. Mamta is sad. She runs to her room, sits on the bed and is crying.

As Mamta cries, Akshay comes there. Akshay tells Mamta that he needs to talk to her. Mamta is happy, she is about to go near Akshay to talk when she sees Tanisha straight in front of her, standing behind Akshay. Mamta is shocked and confused...

21st April 2006

Update by Sree

Akshay comes to Mamta's room. He tells her that he needs to speak to her about the last night incident. Tanisha stasnds behind Akshay, only Mamta can see he and not Akshay. Tanisha keeps staring at Mamta. Mamta tells Akshay that she too needs to talk to him. She tells that she is going to marry Ranjit , that is the truth. She tells that her marriage will be conducted in 3 days from now. Akshay is shocked. Tanisha is happy, she goes away. Akshay looks very depressed, he tells Mamta that he wants her to listen to her Dil ki Awaaz and do whatever her dil says. Saying this, Akshay goes out after looking at Mamta in sorrow.

Akshay is in his room, walking restlessly, when he gets a call from office. He scolds the person and tells him to cancel all his appointments and meetings for today. Tanisha comes int the room, expresses her happiness that Akshay is at home. she tells that he needs to be at home for the next 2 days too, as they both need to do preparations for Mamta's wedding. Akshay stares at her. Tanisha tells Akshay that she is very happy with Mamta's decision. She tells Akshay that Mamta blushes when she hears Ranjit's name, when she is alone. Akshay does not believe what Tanisha says, keeps staring at her.

Mamta is in her room. She thinks what Akshay said, to listen to her heart. Mamta tells herself that she is here today only for krish. But now she is going to get married. But it is a fact that she loves Akshay. She then asks herself, whether this is wrong. She tells herself that this is not Love but it is a Sin. she is in tears, as her conscience tells her that this is a sin....

Pulwari and Banwari are busy decorating the house. Tanisha gives them orders. Tanisha tells them that she is going out, to buy sarees for Mamta. Akshay and Damyanti are on the breakfast table. Damayanti tells Akshay that she is proud of tanisha, as she is so deligently doing all this for her kid's nanny . Akshay is very sad.

Mehendi function. A lady who is to put Mehendi on Mamta's hands asks what is the name of te boy, as she has to wirte the name in her hand. Pulwari comes there. As the lady asks for the name, Pulwari calls for Akshay bhaiya. Akshay sees Mamta, Mamta sees Akshay. The lady asks whether her husband -to -be is Akshay. Pulwari corrects her, tells her that Akshay is married to Tanisha. The lady hen asks what is the name of the person then? All are silent. Akshay keeps looking at Mamta. Mamta tells that the name is Ranjit. Akshay feels bad, goes from there. The lady is writing the name of Ranjit on herhand. Mamta is very sad, almost in tears.

Damayanti, Dadi are trying to manage Krish, but Krish bursts into tears , nobody is able to control him. Krish slowly walks to the place where the mehendi function is going on. There, as the lady is writing Ranjit's name on her hand, telling her that this is like writing the name on the heart, Krish comes there in tears. He is yelling. Mamta cannot see Krish crying, so she gets up, runs to him, takes Krish in her arms. she hugs Krish, tells him that she is with him. Damayanti tells Mamta that she should not have spoilt her mehendi. Pulwari tells that spoiling the mehendi midway, only tells that it is a bad sign. all are worried.

Tanisha is in her room, Mamta is also there. Tanisha has spread sarees on thr bed, is asking Mamto to choose. Mamta tells Tanisha that she is not able to choose, so its ok if she chooses for her. Akshay who is also there, tells Mamta that when she has chosen a boy for her, she has to choose the saree too. He says that we should never allow anybody else to make decisions for us. We need to be strong enough. Tanisha tells that Mamta certainly likes to marry Ranjit and it was her own decision. Tanisha asks Akshay to choose a saree for mamta. Akshay refuses to do so, says that i never do a thing for which my mind is against... He tells this, stares at Mamta and leaves. Mamta is sad. Tanisha then chooses the sarees and suits for Mamta.

Haldi ceremony. Pulwari says that she will be the first person to put haldi on Mamta. But Damayanti says that all will get a chance, but the first person to do this will be Tanisha. she asks Tanisha to put haldi. Tanisha puts haldi on Mamta's cheeks, tells her in low tone that its good that she cohse to put haldi on herself, othewise, Tanisha would have put all kalank on Mamta's face. Mamta stares at Tanisha. Tanisha then openly congratulates mamta. Damyanti, Shaina and Pulwari do the haldi rasm. Mamta still remains sad and lifeless, as Dadi tells Mamta the importance of Haldi before marriage. She tells Mamta that this symbolises that the girl is pure and soft as Haldi. Dadi also says that the name of the husband, when taken be the girl in mind during this haldi will make the relationship more strong. So she asks Mamta to take Ranjit's name. Mamta is in thoughts. She sees Akshay's photo there, in front of her, thinks that, she is allowing all these ceremonies to take place, but it is only Akshay who is in her heart. So she asks herself whether she is doing anything wrong.

Tanisha is sleeping with Krish in his room, when Mamta comes in. She sees Krish and is about to go, when Tanisha gets up. she asks her, why did you come? Mamta tells that she wnts to see Krish. She thenr equests Tanisha whether she can make Krish sleep for the last time tonight. Tanisha asks Mamta asto til when will she do it? Mamta tells that she will not get sleep till she makes him sleep. Tanisha says that she can be with Krish for the last time tonight. She tells mamta that god knows, who will make krish sleep from tomorrow? Mamta is sad. Tanisha leaves, as mamta takes Krish in her arms, puts him on her lap. Mamta cries, tells the kid that this is the last time she is going to sing a lullaby to her kid. Saying this she asks Krish to sleep. Krish is half asleep, Mamta is lost in thoughts, which take her to the happy time she has had with er son Krish. Mamta then gets up, switches off the light. Mamta is standing in a corner, asking God, wha has she to do now? She has taken a decision only for Krish. But she is not sure whether the decision she has taken is right or wrong. She asks God to give her a Sanket to indicate whether she is doing the right thing or not. As Mamta says this, Krish comes near her. He pulls her dupatta. Mamta sees Krish. Krish smiles at Mamta, calls her Mama for the first time very sweetly. Mamta is excited. She takes Krish in her arms, is happy. She makes Krish sit on the bed, asks him to say it again. Krish again tells her Mama. Mamta is very excited. She thanks God and tells that she has got the indication for which she was looking for. She then , with tears in her eyes, tells Krish that she now realises that there is a strong bond between them, so now, the mother and son will always remain together. She tells krish that she will not marry, they both will go out of this house and be together. She then packs her bag, puts Krish's clothes too in it. She dresses Krish, puts  his shoes. They both are all set to leave the house. Mamta asks Krish whether they will now go from here? Krish very sweetly says ya, and gives a nod. Mamta and Krish start with Mamta carrying the suitcase....

24th April 2006

Update by Sree

Mamta takes her suitcase in one hand, holds krish in another. She then bends down and tells Krish that she has now decided that both mother and son will be together. She says that she is ready to fight all odds for her Krish. She asks Krish whether he will be with her always. Krish very sweetly says "Hann" with a smile on his face. Mamta is very excited. She tells Krish not to make a sound when they are going down. Mamta and krish walk out of the room, are going dow the stairs, in complete darkness. Mamta, as she gets down ,sees the diya before God lit even now... She goes there, prays to God ,tells God that you never sleep and i know that. I am doing all this for my son Krish. So please help me. A mother wants to be with her son, so you please understand this and help me in all my problems from now on. As she prays, Krish too closes his eyes, folds his had and prays. Mamta tells God that he needs to bless her. As she prays, with closed eyes, Krish opens his eyes, takes out the flower from the puja tahli placed there. He then pulls mamta's dupatta, shows her the flower and gives it in her hand, thus given an indiaction to Mamta that God has blessed her by giving  the flower to her. Mamta is very happy. Krish gives her a kiss on her cheeks  very sweetly, as Mamta bends down. Mamta hugs Krish, kisses her son. They both hug each other, a very nice scene to watch.

Akshay is in his room. He does not get sleep. He is sitting in the sofa while Tanisha is asleep in the bed. akshay keeps thinking that it is only bcos of Krish that he is allowing Tanisha to be with him. He is very restless. He walks up and down the room. Tanisha gets up, sees his restlessness, asks him whether he is restless bcos Mamta is going to get married the next day. Akshay feels offended, goes out of the room. Mamta and Krish get down the stairs, are walking in the hall, when Mamta hears the sound of a door opening and closing. Mamta is frightened as she cannot see anyone in the dark. Mamta hurriedly hides the suitcase behind the curtain. Akshay comes down. He sees Mamta with Krish. Akshay asks her what is she doing here? Mamta in a tensed face, tells Akshay that Krish was not sleeping, so she came out to take him into fresh air. Akshay at once, takes Krish in his arms, tells Mamta that he will take care of krish. Mamta is shocked. Akshay tells Mamta that from tomorrow, she will not be there to be with Krish. So it is his responsibility to take care of his son from now on. Mamta is worried. She atonce snatches Krish from Akshay's hand, tells Akshay that krish needs to be given milk now. She then pretends to go in. Akshay is confused. He then goes back to the room. After Akshay goes,  Mamta takes her suitcase in hand again, starts to go, when Pulwari sees Mamta. Mamta is upset that Pulwari had to come in just now... Pulwari asks Mamta what she is doing here? Mamta again says that she wanted to take Krish into open air, so that he sleeps soon. Pulwari says that is ok, but why are you having a suitcase in hand? Mamta then tells Pulwari that this bag contains her dresses bought for the wedding. She was about to keep it to a side. Pulwari asks Mamta to take Krish. So Mamta goes out with Krish, leaving the bag behind. Pulwari takes the bag and keeps it in its place. Mamta goes out of the house with Krish. Akshay is now feeling very restless. He asks himself asto what is wrong with him? He is not getting sleep at all, something is bothering him a lot this night. He again goes down.

In the meantime, Mamta is standing out, when a car stops seeing Mamta. Pasha is in the car. He asks Mamta where is she going? Mamta tells herself that she needs to take a drop quickly. But she fears to tell Pasha that she wants to go to the railway station. So Mamta tells Pasha that she wants to go to Nair Hospital as Krish is not well. Pasha asks her to get in. He starts driving. Pasha keeps asking Mamta something, but Mamta is tensed. She asks him to drive fast.

At home, Pulwari is searching for Mamta. Akshay is also there. She asks Akshay whether he saw Mamta. Akshay is surprised, tells Pulwari that she must be in her room. Pulwari tells him that she has searched the whole house. Akshay is shocked. Pulwari then tells Akshay that she saw Mamta with krish and the bag few minutes earlier. Akshay is shocked. He asks where is the bag? Pulwari tells everything to Akshay. Akshay asks Pulwari to get the bag. Pulwari goes in, come out with the bag. Akshay is thinking about the talk he had with Mamta. He remembers the way in which Mamta snatched Krish away from him. He opens the bag, is completely shocked to see Mamta and Krish's clothes in the bag. He now realises that Mamta has fled with Krish. He is tensed.

Mamta asks Pasha to stop the car near Bandra Station. But Pasha says that they have to take a further left turn to go to the hospital. Mamta gets out, tells Pasha that she will go by herself. Mamta goes. Pasha tells himself that something is wrong, so he needs to go home and check.

At home, all get to know about Mamta going out with Krish. All are crying. Tanisha is in tears, so is Dadi and Damanyanti. All are worried. Akshay is very restless. Tanisha keeps telling that tomorrow is Mamta's wedding, what will we tell the boy now? Akshay screams at her, asks her to stop it and to hell with the wedding. He tells her that he is more worried asto why Mamta took Krish ? He is very tensed, when Pasha comes there. He asks them whether they did not go to the Nair Hospital. He tells them that he dropped mamta and Krish. Akshay and others are shocked. Akshay asks Pasha, where did he drop her? Pasha says in Bandra  station. Akshay runs towards his car.

Mamta is running with Krish in her arms in theBandra station. She then sits on a bench. Krish is now fast asleep. A woman is sitting near Mamta. Mamta asks the woman to take care of Krish, she will go and get some water for him. Mamta then covers Krish's head and body with her dupatta as wind is blowing. She makes krish lie down near the woman and goes. Akshay comes to the station . He runs in, he is very desperate. He sees here and there. He comes near the bench where the lady is seated with Krish. But Akshay cannot see Krish as he is covered with the dupatta. He looks worried. He walks to the other side of the platform , searching for them. Mamta in the meantime, comes to Krish, gives him water. As she sits down, a person takes the purse which Mamta has kept on the bench and flees. Mamta notices that her purse is missing. She is tensed. But she is shocked to see Akshay standing at a distance looking here and there. Mamta quickly takes Krish from the lady, runs the other side. Akshay now comes to the same side of the platform. Mamta hides behind a pillar. She is tensed. Akshay who is very restless now, looks worried as he sees thro the train stationed there, whether Mamta is in. He comes very close to the place where Mamta is hiding. But as Akshay comes there, Mamta turns the other way , walks quickly and gets into the train stationed. She sits in one of the seats there. But she is shocked when she sees Akshay standing very close to the train, she can see him standing from the window. She is tensed, turns to the other side and sits. Akshay goes from there, disappointed. Akshay now walks out of the station, worried. He tells himself , where has he to look for his son now? He is almost in tears. Mamta is breathing a sigh of relief when the train starts. The lady sitting near  Mamta asks where is she going? mamta  says to Shahedpur. The lady says that this train does not go to Shahedpur. Mamta then realises that she got into this train, only to get away from Akshay's eyes.

Akshay comes home a dejected man. All are more tensed now. Tanisha cries. She tells all that they now need to give a police complaint. Akshay tells all that this is the right thing to do. He then calls the police, switches on his mobile speaker and speaks. He tells the police that he needs to lodge a complaint against the nanny of their kid. She has gone away with his son, he says. The police ask him whether the nanny has run away with his kid? Akshay is confused. He does not know what to say. The police again asks whether the nanny was a irresponsible person. Akshay denies it immediately, tells him that the nanny actually loved his kid a lot. Tanisha and Damayanti are angry at this statement. The police then tells Akshay that they will then wait for 24 hours before taking any action. If the nanny is good, then she might have gone out with the kid for some reason. She might come back. Akshay says ok and cuts the phone. Tanisha now screams at Akshay, pulls his collar and tells that Mamta might take Krish anywhere in this 24 hours, so he has no time to waste now... Akshay is equally tensed....

Mamta gets out of the wrong train, stands in some station. She tells herself that she has to get into the train to Shahedpur, she is now stranded in some other station. She tells herslef that she does not have money with her. She is very tensed, asto what she will do next with Krish at the late hour?

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 17 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

25th April 2006

Update By Sree

Next morning. Mamta is in a Dhaba with Krish. Krish is crying, but she has no money to get milk for him. Mamta is very upset. Just then, a couple come to Mamta and ask what her problem is. Mamta tells that her purse was stolen and that she does not have money to buy anything. The couple then tell Mamta that they can help her and get milk for the kid. Mamta refuses, saying she does not want to trouble anyone. But the couple force Mamta to accept their help. They get milk for Krish, Krish drinks it very happily and quickly. The couple tell Mamta that the kid was wanting to drink milk so badly. Mamta thanks them, tells them that she will take their address, return their money once she reaches Shahedpur. The couple smile, tell that Mamta is very innocent. She does not have money to buy milk for the kid, how will she go to her place? The couple offer to give Mamta some more money, for her to return. Mamta refuses, says that she wants money to go home, but she has to find another way to earn money. The couple then suggest Mamta to come to their Motel,help them with work there , earn money and go back.

Mamta is happy. She goes with them to their motel, Sagar Motel.... Akshay is upset, tells all that he has waited enough now, he needs to go to the police station to lodge a complaint. Karan also agrees to come with him. They both start to go , when Ranjit and Mehek come home for the wedding. Mehek asks where Mamta is. All are stunned. Tanisha then expplains to Mehek that Mamta has ran away with Krish. Both Ranjit and Mehek scold and abuse the Srivastavs for betraying and disappointing them.

Mehek takes Tanisha to a side and says that if the marriage does not happen, she will not get more money. Tanisha tells her that she has lost her blank cheque, Krish is is worried. As Mehek and Ranjit start to talk badly, Akshay folds his hands, tells both that he is asking for forgiveness on the behalf of Srivastav family for whatever Mamta has done. Mehek and Ranjit get angry, they go away. Tanisha again creates a drama and tells that bcos of Mamta, Akshay had to bend down and apologise. All are upset. Akshay is very upset too.

Mamta is being made to wash plenty of utensils in the Motel. She is sitting in the hot sun, washing the utensils, while Krish sits with her, holding a small utensil in hand. Mamta keeps telling Krish a story as she works. The woman who brought Mamta, now has changed colours. She comes and scolds Mamta that she has not done any work, is only talking to the kid. She warns her to work, then only she will get food and money. Mamta is very upset.

Akshay is still sitting in the hall with all, is lost in thoughts, when Karan tells him that they now need to go to the police station. He says that they cannot wait more as they might losr krish forever. Akshay is worried. Tanisha now starts to think that if they get to find Mamta and take Krish from her, Mamta will then not leave a stone unturned and will tell all that she is the mother of Krish. Tanisha thinks that she should somehow stop Akshay from going to the PS. She tells herself that if Mamta reveals everything, then Tanisha will be kicked out. Akshay in the meantime, agrees to what Karan said, gets up, to go to the PS. Now it is Tanisha's turn to object.

she cries, tells Akshay that he should not go to the PS. Akshay is surprised. He asks her, you were the one who wanted to involve the police, why have you changed your mind now? Tanisha cries, tells that she is a mother, but before that, she is the bahu of this house. So she fears that the pride and fame of the family will go for a toss if this comes out. She also accuses Akshay, tells that if the matter about what you said, when you were drunk, is leaked out to people, they might link that to this and talk . She does not want that to happen. Damayanti and Anand feel sad for tanisha. But Akshay tells her that he is not concerned about anything other than his son Krish at the moment. Tanisha yells, as Akshay starts to go. She again pretends to feel giddy and falls down, conveniently near the sofa. Karan manages to hold her, put her on to the sofa. All assmeble to take care of Tanisha. Akshay is very upset, is not happy with Tanisha at all. Tanisha's mom comes home, all dressed up for the marriage, with a gift in hand for Mamta. She sees tanisha unconscious, starts to lament loudly, seeing her daughter's condition. she blabbers alot in loud voice that she knew such a thing would happen, when she gets to know from Pulwari that Mamta has fled with krish. Akshay does not like people accusing Mamta, but does not have a say, he is upset though.

Police is at Srivastav house. Akshay is talking to the police. Tanisha and others are also there. The police says that they will now give an ad in the paper, radio and TV for Mamta. He thne asks for Mamta and krish's photo. As they are talking, Tanisha again intervenes, tells Akshay not to do it. Tanisha telsl that she is worried about Krish and makes a scene before the police. Akshay asks her to stop, stares at her. Tanisha stops. Akshay then asks Pulwari to get the photo. She gets a photo where Mamta is hugging Krish. The photo is given to the police. The police then tells all that we need to consider a mother's feelings at the moment. We have always told the people to have an awareness and not to allow strangers into the house. It is wrong that you people trusted that girl so soon, he says. The police says that after all this, the person who is affected more is the mother, without the kid. Tanisha now pretends to cry. Akshay is lostin thoughts. He tells himself that he trusted Mamta so much, he did not expect her to betray him like this. with tears in his eyes, he thinks that he never thought he will give a complaint against Mamta one day....

Mamta and Krish lying in a small bed, put out in the open. Mamta puts the dupatta over krish. She is upset that she cannot do much for Krish at the moment. She tells Krish that the Rs. 200 we took from the couple has been adjusted with my work now. I have evenmade some savings for myself, after i worked. So tomorrow morning, we will collect that money from them and go to Shahedpur. She tells this and hugs Krish.

Next morning, Mamta with krish, goes to the lady to ask for the money she has earned after working. she says that the money she took from them has been adjusted, so she wants to leave now after settlin accounts. The lady grows wild, asks Mamta what accounts, what money? Mamta is shocked. The lady says that we have spent more on you that what you earned in the last couple of days. Yuo have no money to be given. Just bcos you work her,e your food and living is taken care of. But you have this pilla with you,who will bear his expenses , she screams. Mamta at once, asks the lady not to call her kid names. She gets angry. She tells that she is the mother's kid and has every right to protect her kid. As they are arguing, the man also comes there. As they talk, the news is flashed in the TV, which is right ther,e before them, showing Mamta and Krish's photo. The news says that this girl has run away with tihs kid, people who have sene thme may intimate and win good money... The couple look at Mamta and are shocked. Mamta too is shocked to see the flash news...

26th April 2006

Update By Sree

Mamta is shocked to see her photo along with krish in the TV. The couple too are shocked to see this. Madan and Sulakshana(the couple) try to catch Mamta as Mamta starts running away from them, when they tell each other that they will call the police. Madan catches Mamta, Mamta tells them that this kid is hers, she has not kidnapped. She cries, pleads to them not to call the police. she says that she does not want to go back. She cries, asking for mercy. Madan and Sulakshana are in thoughts. Sulakashana tells her husband that this girl can help them in their Motel work, if she stays here. Madan is also impressed with this idea. Sulakshana tells mamta that if she remains here, she will have to adhere to some conditions they put. Mamta says she is ready. Both husband and wife give a long list of conditions to Mamta, which is shown in mute. Mamta is in tears, as they list that out. She tells them that she is helpless, they have given her shelter, so she will work even if she is given less money for her work. Madan and Sulakshana go. Mamta starts to cry, Krish keeps looking at her innocently. she hugs Krish and cries more.

Akshay is driving his car, looking in roads and streets for Krish and Mamta. He looks tired, dull and worried. He roams around in his car, then gets down, to enquire with the vendors on the road, by showing the photo of Mamta and krish. He does not get any news, he looks worried as depressed.

Home. Damayanti and Dadi are upset. Both are crying, worrying how will Krish be? Dadi says that Akshay is out from morning, he has not called. Damayanti says that Tanisha is also very worried for Krish, she has not eaten. Damayanti says that Tanisha loves krish and Akshay so much, but Akshay wants a divorce from her. Our family is suffering today bcos of Akshay's decision. Dadi tells Damayanti not to talk about all that. Now they need to worry only about Krish and pray to God to keep him safe and in good health wherever he is.. Dadi says that she will arrange for the Rakshastotr jaap at home for krish.

Night. Mamta is in bed with Krish. she is now given a room. Mamta tells Krish that she knows very well that Krish is not getting the luxury which he is used to. She tells Krish that she will work hard and provide him with all happiness and comforts even now.. She hugs Krish, who keeps smiling at her. She then asks Krish to sleep. They both sleep.

In the mid if the night, someone opens the door where Mamta and Krish are asleep. Someone comes in, a hand touches Mamta's hand. Mamta gets up in shock, switches on the bed light. Krish also gets up in the jerk Mamta gives. Mamta is shocked to see Madan there, with a wrong intention clearly written on his face. Mamta asks him to get out. Madan says he wants to be with her. Mamta says that she will call his wife, asks him to go out now. Madan leaves the room. Mamta is crying, does not know what to do now. She holds Krish in her arms, cries her heart out.

Home. All are upset. Nobody is able to have food which is just lying on the table, untouched. All the family members think of the happy time they have had with krish and shed tears. All await Akshay's return. Akshay comes home, looks completely shattered and dejected. He stands before all, all start asking him questions asto about Mamta and krish. He is speechless. He moves a bit, stands near the sofa. He is almost in tears now. He tells all that he is now paying for the mistake he did by letting Mamta stay here. He cries aloud now like a kid. He cries, saying that he wants his krish back. But he vows to all that he will search nook and corner and get back his krish. He cries a lot, Damayanti cannot see her son in this state, hugs him. Akshay cries over his mother's shoulder. Anand is also sad. Tanisha tells herself that Akshay now has realised that he did a mistake by trusting Mamta. She looks happy.

Morning. Mamta is removing the dry clothes which have been put up, when Madan comes from nowhere and again gets close to Mamta. Mamta again asks him to go, she looks worried as Madan comes back from behind and gives her a wicked smile. Mamta is in tears. She tells herself that she cannot stay in this place for long, she needs to run from here when she gets the right opportunity.

Home. Akshay is sitting in the sofa, leaning his head on the sofa. He looks very worried and tired. Tanisha comes there with a cup of tea. Akshay refuses to have anything. Tanisha then tells him not to punish her for the mistakes he did. Akshay is shocked at this statement. He stares at Tanisha, Tanisha continues to say that this all happened bcos you planned to give me divorce. God never wants us to seperate, this is just a coincidence that has happened bcos you now will not be able to divorce me. Akshay is stunned. Tanisha says that we both are made for each other. Akshay asks her to stop her drama. He tells that even in this situation, she is worried only about herself and never asked how could krish be? He says that you are not worried for Krish at all. Yesterday, when i could not get even a wink of sleep , bcos of Krish's absence, you were happily sleeping in the bed, without any kind of worry. That shows how good a mother you are, he says. Tanisha starts to tell something  but Akshay stops her , tells her he is not ready to hear to anything, asks her to get out of the room as he wants to stay alone.

Mamta and Krish are standing near the swimming pool of the Motel, when Krish sees a father and son in the pool having fun. All of a sudden, Krish says Papa. Mamta is very excited to hear this from his mouth. She asks Krish whether he misses his papa. Krish very sweetly nods his head. Mamta says i am sorry Krish, i seperated you from your father. I do understand what Akshayji must be going thro now, but you need to understand my situation too. As she says this, Krish keeps telling Papa. Mamta tells Krish that he cannot go to his father, but can talk to him over the phone. SAying this, she takes Krish to the reception, where nobody is there. She makes Krish sit on the table, near the phone, is about to call.

At home, the police is enquiring Pulwari and Banwari and accusing that they both know about Mamta's doings. They both swaer and say that they are not involved. Akshay and Tanisha are right there. The phone rings. Both Akshay and Tanisha get up to receive the call. But Tanisha goes to the phone. It is Mamta calling. As soon as Mamta hears Tanisha's voice, she does not speak. Tanisha cuts the phone, thinking it is a blank call. Akshay continues to talk to the police, when Mamta calls again, as Krish is continuously calling for Papa. Tanisha again goes to pick up, when Akshay says that he will take the call. He takes it. Mamta is happy to hear Akshay's voice, gives the receiver to Krish to call him papa. Krish hears Akshay's voice, he at once recognises that he is his papa, he keeps nodding sweetly indicating to Mamta that it is his father. But Krish does not say a word. Mamta takes the phone. But in the meantime, Akshay has cut the call. Tanisha asks who was it? Akshay says  same blank call. The police then takes leave. After the police goes, Tanisha asks Akshay who the caller was.Akshay tells her that his mind says that the caller was mamta. Tanisha screams at once, asks Akshay why he did not tell this before the police. You are such an irresponsible father, she says. Akshay is shocked. Tanisha then tells she is afraid for Krish, she fears that by this time, Mamta would have sold her kid krish for money. Akshay is shocked to hear this from tanisha's mouth, he cannot bear, he goes to slap Tanisha, buts controls his anger. Anand too tells Akshay to stop. Akshay tells them that he thinks it is Mamta, but is not sure, as nobody spoke. Tanisha then says that she feels Mamta will never call home, bcos she very well knows that we will get to know where she is. Anand also tells Akshay that this cannot be Mamta. But Akshay keeps telling that something tells him this was Mamta.

There, when Mamta is about to keep the receiver, Madan comes there. He takes the receiver, asks Mamta where she called. Mamta says to Mumbai. Madan scolds her, tells that they are in Panvel and calling to Mumbai is STD call. He then takes out the phone connection. Mamta tells him that she will pay him the cost for the call. madan again tries to come close to Mamta, but she manages to go from there carrying Krish.

Akshay keeps telling Tanisha and Anand that he feels it was Mamta's call. He then tells them that he can check the number from the Caller id, try to get the address of the place and go and search there. Tanisha is now shocked. Akshay sees the caller id, reads the number, he tells them that this number is somewhere in Panvel. He tells that he will now go to Panvel, search for his son... Tanisha is shocked and tensed.

27th April 2006

Update by Sree

Mamta is sweeping in the open spaces of the motel where the tables have been arranged. Krish is very cutely walking along with Mamta, as she sweeps. Madan is sitting in a table there, drinking. He is completely drunk. He sees Mamta sweeping, says, kya nasha hai? I want to drink this fully. Mamta gets a bit uneasy. Madan tells her to make another peg for her. Mamta refuses. Madan says that she has promised to do whatever they say, so orders her to make a peg. Mamta is standing, she is refusing to do it, when Krish tries to topple the table down by pushing it. He succeeds in pulling down the glass, drink bottle and many other things kept on the table where Madan was drinking. Madan gets wild, he screams at krish. He comes forward to slap Krish, when Mamta holds his hand, holds him tight in anger. She tells Madan that if he tries to put his hand on her kid, she will surely kill him. Saying this, he pushes Madan and his hand. Madan who is drunk, amost falls. Sulakshana also comes there. Madan tells his wife that the kid pulled down all the things. Sulakshana sees the anger in Mamta's face, the way in which she is protecting herself and her kid. Sulakshana asks mamta to take Krish and go in. Mamta takes Krish, walks away. Sulakshana feels ashamed to see madan in a totally drunk state and leaves the place too.

akshay is driving in his car, he is proceeding towards Panvel. He stops at the dhaba where mamta had gone first. The place where she met Madan and his wife. Akshay stops there, shows the photo of mamta and the kid and asks whether the person has seen them. The waiter boy there, says that this girl was definitely here, few days back with this kid. Akshay is happy. He asks where is she now? The person says that he cannot remember where they went, but he is very sure that this girl was here few days back. Akshay gets some ray of hope, proceeds further.

Mamta is sitting in her room, in one corner, hiding behind a rack, crying her heart out. Krish is sitting near her. Sulakshana comes there. Mamta is crying. Sulakshana makes mamta get up, makes her sit on the bed, tells her not to worry now. She tells that Mamta need not fear from now on, as she will help her. She says that i understand that you love your kid so much, i surely know that this is your kid. I believe you. Only few people get the satisfaction of being a mother, which i have not got, she says. She has tears in her eyes, tells that just bcos i did not know what motherly love is, i think i did not conceive. She says that she has now learnt what love is from mamta. She tells Mamta that she vows and says that, til the time, Mamta is here with her, Mamta and krish need not worry, as no problem will come near them. She says this, assures Mamta and goes.

Tanisha is in her room, worried. She fears Akshay might meet mamta, Mamta might tell everything to him. She is upset, when Tanisha's mom comes there with a basket full of fruits. She tells her daughter to eat something without anyone's knowledge. Tanisha says that she is not doing naatak, she is definitely not hungry. Tanisha's mom tells her not to starve for Krish, she knows very well that she is not Krish's mom. Tanisha gets wild. As they are talking, Tanisha expresses her concern which makes Tanisha's mom also worried. As they talk, Damanyati calls for Pulwari to bring the fruit basket to Tanisha's room. Tanisha's mom is now tensed, her BP rises. Before she could hide the fruit basket, Damayanti enters the room. Tanisha's mom who ha laready gulped few grapes from a bunch, which she has in her hand, is tensed. Damanyati thinks Tanisha has had some fruits from her mom's hand. But Tanisha's mom blabbers something, says she ate it, it is good for the stomach, good for BP. She then starts to eat the orange with the peel .

Damayanti is surprised to see her behaving strangely. Tanisha's mom runs away. Tanisha tells Damayanti that her mom is worried over her, as she is worried for krish. So she is behaving strangely. Damyanti says she understands. She then asks Tanisha to eat something. tanisha says that she will not eat anything till Akshay brings Krish home. Damayanti is worried.

Akshay is still driving, he stops at regular intervals, shows the photo to noe and all , trying to enquire, but there is no luck. Night. Akshay is tired and dejected. He stops his car, looks here and there and finds a small temple-like with 2 idols of God plac ed in the roadside. he gets down, goes there. He looks very worried. He falls at God's feet, he sits on his knees, places Mamta and krish's photo under the idol's feet. He cries, tells God that God needs to show him the way. He says he wants his krish back. He keeps looking at the idol, expecting some miracle to happen. He then with tear,s in his eyes, takes the photo from where he placed, starts to walk. He has no life left within him, he again sits at the steps there, near the idol. He is lost in thoughts, the days when he had Krish with him. There are some beautiful scenes of Krish shown, where Krish is dancing, playing, smiling, walking, calling his dad to come near him etc.... Akshay is almost in tears, does not know what to do.

Mamta is playing hide and seek with krish in her room, when Sulakshana comes there. Mamta asks Krish to play with aunty too. Sulakshana takes krish in her arms, she is cajoling him, when Madan calls for mamta. mamta starts to go, when Sulakshana asks her to take care of Krish and she will take care of everything else. Mamta thanks her, says that God has sent her for help. Sulakshana smiles, says that in need, only a woman can help another woman. Saying this, she gives Krish to Mamta and goes.

Madan is there sitting before the TV ,trying to call someone. He sees the ad for krish again in the TV, where they announce the prize money as 1 lakh. Madan gets greedy. He tells himself that he thought of enjoying  the girl's company, but she does not even allow him to come near. Now, the only way left for him is to give this girl to the person and make money. So he calls Akshay's mobile, from the address he sees on TV. Akshay is still sitting in the steps. He gets this call from madan. Madan says i know you are looking for mamta.Akshay is shocked, asks where is she? Where is my son Krish? Who are you? He tells that i am Madan. I have Mamta here with me. But i do want 2 lakh and not 1 lakh as reward. Akshay says he can give anything for his son. madan is happy. He then tells that he is Madan, calling from Saagar Motel, Panvel. He asks Akshay to come there now. Akshay hangs the phone, looks very happy. He immediately calls hime, Anand picks up. He tells his father that he has got to know that Mamta and Krish are in a motel. He is now going there. Anand announces it to the whole family.

Tanisha and Damayanti come running near the phone. Akshay says he is going to Saagar Motel, Anand asks him to come back soon with Krish. Akshay then turns back, thanks God for answering his prayers, leaves in his car.

As Madan hangs the phone after talking to Akshay, Sulakshana comes there, she has heard everything. She is shocked. Madan tells his wife to keep Mamta within doors, in her room till he says.

Tanisha is in her room, she is very worried and restless. She cannot stand, she cannot sit. She tells herself that Akshay must have reached the motel by now. As she says this, Akshay comes to the motel. He runs to the reception where madan is seated. He tells Madan that he was the one who talked to him now. Madan asks where is his money? Akshay assures him that he will get it. Madan then takes Akshay to Mamta's room. He shows the room, tells that both the lady and kid are in here. Akshay opens the door, peeps in. He sees something that shocks him....

28th April 2006

Update by Sree

Akshay opens the door, is stunned as nobody is there in the room. He then calls Madan in, tells him that noone is here, are you folling me? Madan is shocked, Sulakshana too comes there. Madan asks Sulakshana whetrher she helped Mamta to run. Sulakshana says yes. Madan and Sulakshana have a fight, as Madan feels he lost the money he was to get. Akshay is pissed off, he runs out.

At home, all are happy. Dadi, Damayanti, Anand, Pulwari are rejoicing, as Akshay gives the news that he got to know where Mamta is . Tanisha alone, seems to be tensed. All start to perform the japp which Dadi and Damyanti had vowed to conduct for Krish.

Mamta is running out in the open , in the dark with Krish in her arms. Mamta comes to the same Dhaba, where she had seen Madan and Sulakshana. The person who talked to Akshay sees Mamta, goes and tells her that a person was here in search of you. Mamta is more tensed, thinks Akshay is after her. She runs as fast as her legs can.

Tanisha now makes up another plan. She tells all that she will not have food till she sees Krish. All are upset. Tanisha tells that its their luck that they are getting back Krish. But, she will never forgive Mamta who is responsible for all this. Dadi again tries to tell that we need to forget what happened. Tanisha says, you cannot protect mamta from hereon, you need to understand that. Tanisha says that she always tried to tell Dadi the real colour of Mamta, but dadi never listened. Tanisha now firmly says that if Mamta comes back with Akshay, she will not allow anyone else to interfere with Mamta. Tanisha says she will alone handle Mamta, give her the right punishment she deserves. She tells all that nobody should stop her from doing what she wants with Mamta. Dadi is unhappy, but has no words. Damayanti says Tanisha is right. Tanisha tells that from now on, Mamta is the biggest enemy of this house.

Pulwari and Banwari are in the kitchen, sitting and talking. They are upset with what Mamta did. They say, all loved mamta so much, why had she to take Krish baba? Pulwari says that she does not know whether to believe what Mamta has done, or believe Mamta innocent face, sweet words.... Banwari says that a person kidnaps and then demands for money. But Mamta did not do anything like that. Pulwari says that a person kidnaps and sells the kid sometimes. Banwari asks Pulwari not to think all that, that would have never happened. Banwari concludes by saying that Mamta is full of mystery...

Tanisha is in her room, her mom comes in. She is very happy that Krish is coming back. Tanisha scolds her, tells her that if Krish comes, Mamta will also come. Mamta might now tell Akshay about the identity of krish. Tanisha's mom is also worried now.

Akshay now is running, searching for Mamta.He comes to the same dhaba now. The same person tells Akshay that the girl and kid for whom he was searching, ran this way just now. Akshay runs, in the same direction.

Tanisha is very upset, is worried about her own future. She tries to call Akshay to know what is happening there. But his mobile is not within reach. She is worried.

The Japp begins at home. All are seated. Dadi, Anand, DAmayanti, Pulwari, Banwari are there. The pundit is also there. The havan kund is ready. Tanisha continues to be tensed.

Tanisha's mom comes to the jaap. Dadi asks her to call Tanisha too. But Tanisha's mom says that Tanisha has been crying a lot. She just went to sleep. Damyanti is again sad. In the room, Tanisha is pacing up and down the room, in tension.

Mamta with Krish continues to run in the streets. She sees a person sitting there. She asks him, where is the bus dept? The person says that there is a temple nearby, after that is the bus depot. Mamta runs in that direction, after thanking him.

Jaap is on in fullswing. The havan has begun. All are praying.

Akshay comes in his car, stops , he gets the same person who directed Mamta to the depot. Akshay shows the person the photo of Mamta and Krish, asks him whether he has seen them. The person says that the girl went just now to the depot near the temple. Akshay gets into his car, speeds away.

Mamta in the meatime, goes to the temple. Prayers are going on there, arti is being done. She goes there to pray. There are plenty of people there. She goes, stands in the first row, prays. Krish is sleeping in her arms. Akshay comes to the temple, is about to proceed further when his car stops. Akshay is very frustrated. He kicks the carr tyres in anger. He does not know how to catch Mamta now. He is depressed. As he stands there, he hears the bell sounds from the temple above. He sees in that direction. He sees many people there. He climbs few steps of the temple, he sits on those steps, he is lost in thoughts.

The arti is over. The pundit is coming down the steps when he sees Akshay sitting , depressed. He asks Akshay what is his problem? Akshay with tears in his eyes, tells him that he is searching for his son. He had to drive soon, but his car had a breakdown. Now he does not know what to do. The pundit says that this is a very powerful God. So you go and pray here, your problems will soon vanish. Akshay now gets up, climbs the remaining stairs, goes in. Mamta is still there, praying with her eyes closed. Akshay comes to the first row, stands near  man. Now only this man seperates Akshay and mamta. But Akshay and mamta do not look sideways. They both are praying with their eyes closed. Jaap is going on at home. The chanting is on there... Mamta opens her eyes, is about to leave, when accidentally her eyes fall on Akshay who is standing next to the man near her. She is shocked. She starts to run from there.

As Mamta starts to run, they show the jaap going on at home. They also show Akshay praying for his kid. Suddenly, Akshay senses that something is happening around him, opens his eyes. He looks sideways. He sees a girl running.Something pushes him to follow that girl and stops her. Everything happens in a split second. As Mamta is running down the stairs, Akshay runs behind her, holds her, turns her towards him. He is shocked to see Mamta with krish. He screams at Mamta, stop it Mamta. He screams at her, he tells her that he trusted her so much. Is this what she gives in return to him? He went against his own family for Mamta.But what did she give him? He says that she has committed a sin of seperating a mother from a child. He asks her, what does he call her now, a cheater, a betrayer, a fraud??? Mamta is in tears. Akshay asks her, why did you take Krish away? For money? How much do you want? Tell me. 1 crore, 2 crores, 3 crores, how much? I am ready to to come to streets for my kid... Now Mamta cannot resist, she screams out loud, saying i did this bcos i am Krish's mother. Akshay is stunned. Mamta with tears in her eyes, tells that i gave birth to Krish and not Tanisha. Krish is my son. I have not committed any sin, as i just wanted to be with my kid. I can never harm Krish, not even in my dreams, bcos krish is my son, she says pathetically. Akshay is stunned, does not know how to react.

Tanisha is upset there, something tells her, something bad is going to happen. She is very very worried. The jaap is almost near its end. The pundit is blowing the conch. Here, Mamta is crying,Akshay has no words to say. He looks dazzled.

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 17 years ago