~*Debator of the week*...

Posted: 13 years ago

Hi Debaters!!!!!!!

today on the hotseat is a new person well new in statusWinkshe knows who she is after readin th@ sentanceLOL

well she is a bit of a kool debater. she has been in the dm family since she joined n hopefully will stay here wid us for many years to come. she has been a regular wid the topical debates has given her views on issues that make the headlines so wid out a further a do pls put ur hands together for the DMz new viewbie

ClapClap

so post ur questions 2 our newest recruitWink

Sam, Meghavi & Aparna

0 Likes this
Shocked

WHAT? REALLY!!! Stern Smile Disapprove I didn't see this coming Cry Cry ok!!!

me breath in breath out...breath in breath out.....

ok!!!! I am taking some time to recover after this eruption!!! *gulp*

Big smile ok me ready now!! Thanks lot Sam, Meghavie, Aparna. It is my pleasure to work with you guys and I realy am enjoying it so far. Embarrassed You are always helpful. And yes, DM is my fav. place on the forum. Ready for your questions friends!!Embarrassed Tongue
0 Likes this
sowmyyyyyyyyyyyy meri jaaaan it is 2 a pleasure 2 work along side u
well here r my ques 2 u
JJKN or DM???
wh@ is ur nickname??
how has ur 1st week as a viewbie gone??
have u eva been in a situation where u wished the ground would open n swallow u??

will b baq wid more but beware when javz sniffs this out she will b down on u like a ton of bricks so the best of luck in dealin wid her Wink
0 Likes this
congrats dear sowmyaa Clap Clap
ok my qs is how do ya feel afta becoming a viewbie? now ur responsibilities are more and now u hv 2 give more time to DM so wht u feel?
best of luck Thumbs Up ...tk
0 Likes this
Originally posted by samie

sowmyyyyyyyyyyyy meri jaaaan it is 2 a pleasure 2 work along side u
same here sammie....i love working with you too!! Hug

well here r my ques 2 u
JJKN or DM???
ummm DM is were my heart goes Embarrassed and JJKN is the section where I started out with on this forum so its speciall too. Embarrassed

wh@ is ur nickname??
no nickname as suchConfused

how has ur 1st week as a viewbie gone??
very exciting and fun browsing viewbie section Tongue

have u eva been in a situation where u wished the ground would open n swallow u??
heee...yes!

will b baq wid more but beware when javz sniffs this out she will b down on u like a ton of bricks so the best of luck in dealin wid her Wink
oh ya the teen gang leader is scary LOL
Edited by sowmyaa - 13 years ago
0 Likes this
Originally posted by rajeev_fan

congrats dear sowmyaa Clap Clap
Thanks you dear!

ok my qs is how do ya feel afta becoming a viewbie? now ur responsibilities are more and now u hv 2 give more time to DM so wht u feel?
well, i feel the same as before. Well, I think I used to come to DM before anyway, so now I come here as same old me, accept just little adding more to it, but nothing major

best of luck Thumbs Up ...tk
thanks! i think i'll need some luck!! LOL
0 Likes this
hey sowmya, first of all congrats. you deserve it - and that is a compliment Big smile are you ready for my questions? i have a lot to ask you....
0 Likes this
Hey Soumya . When i told Sam you will not accept(because of my one PM to you) , she told me she will make you the DOTW whether you want to or not . And now we have the pesky tean gang leader making you the DOTW , you are left with no choice ya !! LOL

O.K my questions :
Describe your family structure . Who all live in your house?
Is your family in India ?
Tell us about your baby .
Describe your hubby as a person.
Tell us how you met and married.
How long have you been in the U.S ?
Which part of India are you?
What do you miss about India ?
Any plans to get back?

Will be back with lots more later. Smile
0 Likes this