Debate Mansion

~*Debator of the week*...

samie thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi Debaters!!!!!!!

today on the hotseat is a new person well new in statusπŸ˜‰she knows who she is after readin th@ sentanceπŸ˜†

well she is a bit of a kool debater. she has been in the dm family since she joined n hopefully will stay here wid us for many years to come. she has been a regular wid the topical debates has given her views on issues that make the headlines so wid out a further a do pls put ur hands together for the DMz new viewbie

πŸ‘πŸ‘

so post ur questions 2 our newest recruitπŸ˜‰

Sam, Meghavi & Aparna

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sowmyaa thumbnail
😲

WHAT? REALLY!!! 😳 πŸ˜’ I didn't see this coming 😭 😭 ok!!!

me breath in breath out...breath in breath out.....

ok!!!! I am taking some time to recover after this eruption!!! *gulp*

πŸ˜ƒ ok me ready now!! Thanks lot Sam, Meghavie, Aparna. It is my pleasure to work with you guys and I realy am enjoying it so far. 😳 You are always helpful. And yes, DM is my fav. place on the forum. Ready for your questions friends!!😳 πŸ˜›
samie thumbnail
sowmyyyyyyyyyyyy meri jaaaan it is 2 a pleasure 2 work along side u
well here r my ques 2 u
JJKN or DM???
wh@ is ur nickname??
how has ur 1st week as a viewbie gone??
have u eva been in a situation where u wished the ground would open n swallow u??

will b baq wid more but beware when javz sniffs this out she will b down on u like a ton of bricks so the best of luck in dealin wid her πŸ˜‰
Sehar_Sheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
congrats dear sowmyaa πŸ‘ πŸ‘
ok my qs is how do ya feel afta becoming a viewbie? now ur responsibilities are more and now u hv 2 give more time to DM so wht u feel?
best of luck πŸ‘πŸΌ ...tk
sowmyaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: samie

sowmyyyyyyyyyyyy meri jaaaan it is 2 a pleasure 2 work along side u
same here sammie....i love working with you too!! πŸ€—

well here r my ques 2 u
JJKN or DM???
ummm DM is were my heart goes 😳 and JJKN is the section where I started out with on this forum so its speciall too. 😳

wh@ is ur nickname??
no nickname as suchπŸ˜•

how has ur 1st week as a viewbie gone??
very exciting and fun browsing viewbie section πŸ˜›

have u eva been in a situation where u wished the ground would open n swallow u??
heee...yes!

will b baq wid more but beware when javz sniffs this out she will b down on u like a ton of bricks so the best of luck in dealin wid her πŸ˜‰
oh ya the teen gang leader is scary πŸ˜†

Edited by sowmyaa - 18 years ago
sowmyaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rajeev_fan

congrats dear sowmyaa πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Thanks you dear!

ok my qs is how do ya feel afta becoming a viewbie? now ur responsibilities are more and now u hv 2 give more time to DM so wht u feel?
well, i feel the same as before. Well, I think I used to come to DM before anyway, so now I come here as same old me, accept just little adding more to it, but nothing major

best of luck πŸ‘πŸΌ ...tk
thanks! i think i'll need some luck!! πŸ˜†

jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey sowmya, first of all congrats. you deserve it - and that is a compliment πŸ˜ƒ are you ready for my questions? i have a lot to ask you....
Aparna_BD thumbnail
Hey Soumya . When i told Sam you will not accept(because of my one PM to you) , she told me she will make you the DOTW whether you want to or not . And now we have the pesky tean gang leader making you the DOTW , you are left with no choice ya !! πŸ˜†

O.K my questions :
Describe your family structure . Who all live in your house?
Is your family in India ?
Tell us about your baby .
Describe your hubby as a person.
Tell us how you met and married.
How long have you been in the U.S ?
Which part of India are you?
What do you miss about India ?
Any plans to get back?

Will be back with lots more later. 😊
sowmyaa thumbnail
Thanks a lot Jaya!! πŸ˜› Yes, me ready for your questions, but not like you ask in MC those were meant to be for exclusive person πŸ˜†
sowmyaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aparna_BD

Hey Soumya . When i told Sam you will not accept(because of my one PM to you) , she told me she will make you the DOTW whether you want to or not . And now we have the pesky tean gang leader making you the DOTW , you are left with no choice ya !! πŸ˜†

are aparna you are soooo right! I never wanted to be on Hot Seat, but these teens 😑 I guess we'll 've to start out gang too πŸ˜†

O.K my questions :
Describe your family structure . Who all live in your house?
It's me, my husband and my daughter.

Is your family in India ?
Nope, they are in US too! πŸ˜›

Tell us about your baby .
Well, she is almost 4 year old and really good girl. She used to be high maintenance during her infant stage, but now she is very obedient. She is mommy's girl so far 😳

Describe your hubby as a person.
To be "honest", I am really lucky to have a hubby like him. He is my teacher, my buddie, my biggest critic, my fan, my room mate πŸ˜†, anything I can think of. He is Leo by sign, but does not have any any characterstic of arrogant/dominating Leo. He is most flexible person I have met in my life.

Tell us how you met and married.
Well, we had arrange marriage so nothing fun story. We met and got married within 15 days.

How long have you been in the U.S ?
9 years.

Which part of India are you?
heee...guess everyone by now knows about it from my debates πŸ˜†

What do you miss about India ?
my college friends and FOOD

Any plans to get back?
Nope!!

Will be back with lots more later. 😊
will be waiting for more questions πŸ˜‰