Debate Mansion

does cast matter in love?

eijaz_anita4eva thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
does cast matter in love.
is it wrong 2 love someone who is not the same religon as u?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Nope it doesn't . Cast doesn't make a big difference if you love some one . But issues can occur only in cases where
a)One person asks the other person to give up his religon and convert.
b) The lover shows any kind of disrespect towards the other persons religon OR does not allow him/ her to practise her traditions freely.

As long as you respect each others religon you will not have an issue.
sowmyaa thumbnail
Nope, it should not matter. But unfortunately there are tons of people out in our society who are against intercast marriages...which I think is just absurd... 🤢
i 100% agree with u.
and their families could get in the way aswell.
Sehar_Sheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
no yar it dosent bcz love is a feeling..u jus fall in love u dunt see the cast or religion of other person..
but families of both da persons didnt accept this
if ur in love it shouldn't matter 2 u what cast r they.
u fell in love with he/she so accept them the way they r.
families do get involve with this matter but at least 98% wouldn't agree 2 the realtionship and 2% would agree 2 it
zoya786uk thumbnail
frm personal experiance i wud say different caste makes a big difference and mst famalies jst dnt expept it especially if its a different religion and caste becomes hard 4 boths loverz is kinda sad da way society finks
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think caste doesn't matter in love itself, but when matters come to family, it makes a hugeee difference because the lovers just fall for each other without any considerations, ubt it's the parents who really differentiate between caste and all that stuff. So in a way, it does matter
zoya786uk thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rosemehek

I think caste doesn't matter in love itself, but when matters come to family, it makes a hugeee difference because the lovers just fall for each other without any considerations, ubt it's the parents who really differentiate between caste and all that stuff. So in a way, it does matter

ur rite der its all da famalies man why cant people jst move on

keshp15 thumbnail
Hey Guys

I think that if ine falls in love, it does not matter to them what the differences are, but when they confirm their love for each other and are ready to devote their whole lives to each other, the question always arises as to what caste/ religion they are in.

So I think the real question is that is it necessary to consider the society when two people of different religion are on their way to becoming one?

give me you opinion guys

BTW,
Interesting Topic

KP