Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SALMAN KHAN GETS 5 YR RI IN POACHING CASE

madzaboutchoc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

Salman gets 5 year RI in poaching case

Bollywood actor Salman Khan was today sentenced to five years rigorous imprisonment and sent to Central Jail Jodhpur by a local court in connection with the Chinkara poaching case.

Chief Judicial Magistrate Brijendra Kumar Jain also imposed Rs 25,000 fine on Salman, who was taken into custody and sent to the jail.

The court ordered one year rigorous imprisonment for co-accused Govardhan Singh and imposed Rs 5000 fine. Four other persons were acquitted in the 1998 case when a chinkara was killed by Salman at Ghora farmhouse.

Last week on April 7, the CJM rejected Salman's application for summoning a witness Harish Dulani who was missing from court appearances for many years. Dulani was said to be the main witness in the poaching case, and reportedly retracted his earlier statement that he had seen Salman killing the animal.

Salman faces four poaching cases and the same court had awarded one-year jail term and Rs 5000 as fine to the actor on February 17 for hunting two black bucks on September 26-27, 1998 in Bhavad village of Mathania region.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rebelqueen thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: muqaddasa

ye i jus read
i cant believ der takin him 2 jail for 5 yrs....he made an appeal n he gets 5 yrs 😭

no this is not that same case-it's another 1

Lucky_Z thumbnail
OMG .. I CANT BELIEVE THS .. 5 YEARS . Y???!!!
POOR SALMAN WHY DONT THEY LEAVE HIM ALONE 😑 😭
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i dont know...but i think he wont be able to act anymore...like he has to be in jail for 5 years...and another case is still there...poor guy...thanks for sharing!!! πŸ˜‰
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Well, he deserved it. After all, he killed animals and humans (that case is still in process). Just because he's famous, doesn't make a difference. I don't feel bad for him at all.
rajeev1 thumbnail
😭 😭 😭 ....why do they alwayz punish him..there were other people like saif too....i hate them totally 😑 😑 😭