Ravi's bday dinner for Sargun--indya.com

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Ravi Dubey's birthday dinner with Sargun

Birthday boy Ravi Dubey aka Tej Chaturvedi of Sony's Saas Bina Sasural is celebrating his birthday today while working for his show. His ladylove Sargun Mehta hosted a candle light dinner for him last night in a restaurant in Malad. 
Birthday Boy Ravi Dubey reveals, "It's just an another day no big plans as I am shooting for the show and I don't believe in taking holidays on your birthday but I like to make it special by working. Later in the evening, my friends are coming over and we might go out for dinner but everything depends on work. Yesterday, Sargun and I went for dinner and she surprised me every half an hour with cute little greeting cards. The waiters were in cahoots and would keep bringing them over. At midnight, we cut my favorite cake –Chocolate Walnut. She gifted me a lovely suit."

Reminiscing about his childhood birthday, he adds, "It used to be great fun to celebrate birthdays in school and I used to enjoy each birthday. I feel everyone has a child in them who waits desperately for birthdays."

Here's wishing Ravi Dubey a very Happy Birthday!

• Indya.com news
  • Friday, December 23, 2011
  • Posted: 12 years ago
    thanks for sharingg !!!!!!
    Happy Birthdayy Ravi !!!