I-F Kam Ya Zyada-Players wanted

Posted: 17 years ago

The time has come to give the idea of IF KAM YA ZYADA a start!

I am the host of this show, *Reemz* and I welcome you to the most interesting but the most difficult show on India-Forums. Don't take it too lightly because this game is not for those who take challenges lightly, so let us see who wins what and how much in Kam Ya Zyada. I will explain the rules to this game as clearly as possible and if there are any questions then feel free to PM me.

Instructions

• There will be 5 contestants starting KYZ. These will try their best to answer the questions I ask them but with only 2 possible answers: Kam ya Zyada. There will be a total of 3 questions and each contestant has to choose their option, they must meet the deadline I have set to answer this particular question. Before this deadline they can change their answers as many times as they like. But the longer they take the less amount of money they will recieve. For example if a contestant give the answer in 2hrs before the deadline then they will get 2 points. The answers will be PMed to me because I don't want any influencing going on.

• The 3 contestants who get the highest amount of Points will enter the second round. Again the same procedure counts for this round. The more time you take to answer the question the less points you get. The contestant who gains the highest amount of points will go through the final round.

• In The Final Round the contestant will be asked 5 questions and a deadline. They must answer in Kam or Zyada and give in their final answers before the deadline. Then I will ask them to guess how many they think they have got correct. If they get more correct than the gues they have made i.e. They asumed they will get 3 answers correctly but actually get 4 then they will only get points for they guessed for. BUT if the amount of correct answers is less than the amount guessed then they will go home with NOTHING! These are the RULES and I have to stick by them, sorry guys.

Just like to say that this game doesn't really offer you any real money or prizes but its loads of fun and you never know it may give you eternal glory...! So join and have loads of fun basically...Good Luck!

Kya Hai Irada....Kehle....KAM YA ZYAADA?πŸ˜‰

P.S If you do not understand anything I have written above or have any queries, simply PM me.

Edited by *Reemz* - 17 years ago

Ooooo wow! I didn't know I'd get my 5 contestants in one day! πŸ˜† Thanks a lot Guys!

Welcome to KAM YA ZYADA! We will proceed soon....! πŸ˜‰

Anyone else who wants to play KAM YA ZYAADA can simply sign up here and they will get their turn next time i.e. next 5 candidates will play the next game and so on.

Edited by *Reemz* - 17 years ago
i will also play buddy-sign me also in-
nice idea reemz!!! πŸ‘
looking foward to be a part of this game-
cheers
monika

count me in second roundπŸ˜ƒ

im in for sure.. good work reemz 😊
don't forget me i want to play too 😳
i wanna play too. include me in πŸ˜ƒ
games sounds interesting
i want to play πŸ˜›
Soon guys...just give me couple of days!! Been a bit busy...!! 😳
Great idea reemz, i would say i want to play but i'll be really busy for the next month and a half but as soon as im finished you can count me in πŸ˜ƒ this game shall be fun, Btw reemz your doing a rocking job! πŸ‘ πŸ˜›