DRASHTIs show stopper dress by Anuj Sharma

Posted: 12 years ago

GOT THIS NEWS FROM FB...
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=309903199049267&set=a.280653598640894.70306.265763216796599&type=1

Anuj Sharma, ace fashion designer and also a National Institute of Design (NID) alumni was appointed to conduct a 'Sustainable Design Workshop' with the lifestyle and accessory department at the National Institute of Design to innovate and devise outfits with tins and scrap materials along with students which was worn by models at fashion show. This years show stopper dress, was made only out of KINGFISHER CANS and was designed by Anuj which was worn by Drashti Dhami, brand ambassador of Canvironment Week. Anuj Sharma comments on the successful outcome of Canvironment Week 2011, "I always appreciated Hindustan Tin Works for their initiative of Canvironment Campaign and my sentiments are as similar as anyone who knows the importance of our moral duties towards our environment."

Dhrashti Dhami an actor of STAR One- ' Geet - Hui Sabse Parayi ' also the brand ambassador of Canvironment Week this year exuberantly tells, "When I was told that I am going to wear the show stopper dress and Kingfisher is the fashion partner for the event, my heart started palpitating but when I wore it and walked on ramp, I could easily make out that 'I did it'." 

Edited by Rizoota - 12 years ago
Awesome...thanks for Sharing 😊
thnk u 4 sharing this...DD looks awesum
Thanks for sharing
DD is the best 👏

Thanks for sharing, felt so good so seeing her smiling. LOVE U AND MISS U DRASHTI
 DD looked stunning.Thanks for sharing.
thaaank u 4 sharing...
luv u DD
my sweety looks gt in all dress, here also she looed so cutie hot sweet
DD looks beautiful..
thnks 4 sharing this info...