YES...YES Rams mom is coming!!!!

Posted: 12 years ago
Yes everybody finally rams elusive mom n sis are coming back to India!!
In today's episode in priya's coaching class that head said a new guest lecturer is comin n the name is KRISHNA...if people remember rightly that priya wanted the name of the ward in the NGO to be "Krishna amarnath" ward n the new faculty is Krishna too!
Also after so many days they decided to show priya going back to her coaching classes why?? Because she is going to meet rams mon there
Yay now finally this track is becoming interesting
Good job CVs 👏
Yay!!! I think she will befriend Priya. It's getting interesting now!

But they should end this Apeksha track by next week. Or else the episodes will be dragging and general people may loose interest.
i too noticed that.. may be KK entry will happen on next week.. i am really happy finally there is some hint about ram's mom and the track is moving..
Originally posted by ritigl

Yay!!! I think she will befriend Priya. It's getting interesting now!

But they should end this Apeksha track by next week. Or else the episodes will be dragging and general people may loose interest.

Yeah agree they should if not finish atleast reveal who the hell Apeksha is then they can carry the track forward
Originally posted by Sumithra

i too noticed that.. may be KK entry will happen on next week.. i am really happy finally there is some hint about ram's mom and the track is moving..

Yeah really glad the track is moving forward I was watching the episode like a chore n a duty n out if nowhere the name Krishna is mentioned n I suddenly got up n sat all excited 😆

well good  one]

😭
Aree great... I did not related that name with Ram's mom name... will be very interesting...

thanks sharanya
Originally posted by haribol79

Aree great... I did not related that name with Ram's mom name... will be very interesting...

thanks sharanya

Well it's just a probability hoping it happens
*fingers crossed* if it happens the track will get interesting
Originally posted by shaaranya

Yeah really glad the track is moving forward I was watching the episode like a chore n a duty n out if nowhere the name Krishna is mentioned n I suddenly got up n sat all excited 😆

my feelings exactly..😆
wow i really didnt thought that it could be Ram's mother! yess! Finallyy the track is goin forward! Thanks for telling!
i m so excitedd