Users

Frequent Posters

ndn_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hi everyone, am ash from auckland, New Zealand, i just love this show.. 😉
QueenE thumbnail
hello everyone and welcome to bhabhi forum.

Please join in our competitions, discussion and fan clubs.

Esti aunty
shams_imran thumbnail
Originally posted by: esti

Since we open bhabhi forum, our members have increased in numbers although there are more members viewing than posting (obviously).

In order for us to get to know you -  it would be nice to have an introduction thread.

So please say hello in this thread eventhough you don't normally post.

Even if you normally post in bhabhi forum please say hello.

You don't have to register in our bhabhi forum, in order to read and view our updates, but it would be nice to know who you are and to welcome you in the proper manner.

So.....

Welcome to bhabhi forum

Esti aunty

Rucha, you are just so cute. But besides that I find you to be beautiful and a very talented actress. You play both the positive and negative roles with great ease. Despite the fact, that I didn't like your character as Kali because of her obnoxious attitude, you did a fantastic job portraying her role. Usually, people tend to hate the actor who plays a character like Kali, but let me tell you RUcha I absolutely adore you. You rock, and I realized during the last days of Kkusum that you were the one who made the show engrossing with Kali's tactics to separate Garv and Kumud, and make Kumud's life miserable. All I can say is keep up the good work, and I am sure you are doing great job as Suhana as well, don't get a chance to watch that show. I love ya, keep up the fab work. God bless ya

susank thumbnail
hey all i'm susan,
from canada, vacouver
i'm 19 years old and i love bhabhi.. hehe
smartypant thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey guys, I am Sujata.. 😛 Nice to meet ya all..See you!
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi i m trusha , i m guju 26 years old married for 3 years and by profession i m a nurse ..... from this show i used to like old bhabhi ..... and i episodes that really enjoyed watching were when they showed nihal and suhana falling in love ..... i hope they get together soon
blueegg thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey i am seona iam 16,and i am basicaly from goa
now in australia since 1year thanks for tellin me about this topic ,sorry for creatin a new thread estiaunty   ðŸ˜Š
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hii.. i am Aakriti, 16, live in Sydney Australia.. pretty much the same place as
Boomerang123!
QueenE thumbnail

Welcome everyone to bhabhi forum.

🤗

From Bhabhi Dev Team

Edited by esti - 17 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi everyone, im Yuvika, 17 from UK... i watch Bhabhi regularly, and love Nihal-Suhana jodi, but this is the first time im posting and viewing this forum.

Take care

Yuvi