Posted: 19 years ago

lolz so tru sarah the ending was sad..but humayoun's acting in the last episode where he is dying was fab.

no1 can compare to it.........................

Salaam... mehndi is a great drama!
You guyz are right......this drama is the best. It was because of this drama I started watching pakistani dramas. Me and my bro watched mehndi like 4 times already. For all those who like watching PK dramas, check out Chahatein, Chandani Raatein, Saas Bhi Ek Maa Hai. These dramas are really good and enjoyable to watch. 😃
Originally posted by TiN24

You guyz are right......this drama is the best. It was because of this drama I started watching pakistani dramas. Me and my bro watched mehndi like 4 times already. For all those who like watching PK dramas, check out Chahatein, Chandani Raatein, Saas Bhi Ek Maa Hai. These dramas are really good and enjoyable to watch. 😃

Salaam.. sure.. I'll try watching these dramas 😊
thanks Tin24!

-Anam
No prob anam, my second fav after Mehndi was "Singhaar" with Humayoun Saeed, Sadia Imam and Amina Haq. This was a good story and all three actors acted really good. Before watcning any other drama, be sure to watch this one. The story is very easy to follow. 😃