Posted: 18 years ago
I remember seeing another good short serial, I think by Haseena Moin. It also stared Marina Khan (from Dhoop kinare) was called Pal  or may be Do pal was very nice.  Does anyone remember this serial . It was the story of a girl who is pretty modern but pretends to have a twin who is shy and traditional to this foreign returned guy. very nice love story ...
Tanhiya, Unkahi, Dhoop Kinare ..i have watched these dramas like Lord knows how many times i juss love them cant get enough of them ...these dramas were the bese dramas tht ever made in paki television history...plus Alpha Bravo Charile, Mehndi and a long play of humayun saeed Peela Jora(i have literally watched this one 42 times😳 cant get enough of it)...those dramas are juss the best!!
i loved fifty fifty n tanhaiyan
Fifty Fifty rocked my world when I was kid and guess what I want to Devon recently and I get the good old videos of it!!! I AM SO GOOD
so guys....10 months later.....what are your fave old serials and y?
Hello all!

In answer to your question Rahat Kazmi and Marina Khan recently co-starred in a serial by the name of "Kaise kahoon" which was directed by none other than Saira Kazmi (the director of Dhoop Kinarey) and for all of you who have set top boxes in Mumbai (I don't know about the rest of India) you'll can catch the classic 'Teesra Kinara" beginning on Sunday, the 26th of March on PTV 1 at 10:00 p.m. Apart from Rahat and Saira this adaptation of 'The Fountainhead' also has Usmaan Peerzada and Saba Parvez who are brilliant actors as well. I believe they'll be showing the drama on Sunday and Monday nights.
there is a logest list of dramas.inthe mid of 2004 i have been starting indian star plus dramas phir kuch arsa baad bore ho ker main ohir paki serials ki taraf a gai........ 😃 really these r so nice simple and plan
during thses day i see saat sur rishtoon kay from ptv and reasat from ARy

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.