Posted: 19 years ago

Which old shows of Pakistan television do u like?

mine are:
Angan tera
tanhaiya
unkahi
Dhoop kinayre
kashkool
khuwaja and sons
fifty fifty

list is too long, I will add more later...........u tell me urs.......

Posted: 19 years ago
I liked Fifty Fifty and Undhera Ujala and Kashkool
Posted: 18 years ago
I am from India... didnt see Pakistani serials earlier.. but after seeing Tanhaiyan and DHoop Kinarey.. I am a big fan !!!!!

I would like to watch more of Haseena Moins stories...

Any recommendations...

ms bholi bhali :) .. daz a gud list .. i luv all dose az well!!

hmmmmzz .. usedta LOVE Arusa az well..when i waz a kid .. but juz watch'd it ova couple monthz ago .. didnt find it 2 b dat gud nemore .. or maybe i juz grew outta it .. dunno :)

Originally posted by pagpri

I am from India... didnt see Pakistani serials earlier.. but after seeing Tanhaiyan and DHoop Kinarey.. I am a big fan !!!!!

Any recommendations...

oh thats too good, that u like Pakistani Serials, yes those two were really good shows, ever green kind, I watched them a dozen time, and never get bored.
I think Bandhan is also Haseena Moin show, its really good, Nadia Khan is too good, she is cute too, I will find more and tell u.

Originally posted by pagpri

Any recommendations...

I'm the craziest fan of Dhoop Kinare that ever lived... must have watched each episode at least 50 times in my teens!! And the main character... Ahmer.. had the biggest crush on him 😉 ... whatever happened to him? What is he up to these days? Any other serials that he has acted in?😳

By the way, me from India too!
Edited by queenbee - 18 years ago

Ahmer's real name is Rahat Kazmi, he is a very good actor, I agree with u 110%.  I seriously don't see anyone like him in days tv industry,

Rahat Kazmi

Rahat Kazmi is among those artistes who laid the foundation of dramas of Pakistan Television. He started his career in 1969 from the drama "Koltar". So far he has performed in seven serials and other individual plays. All of his serials received both critical and popular acclaim.
http://www.southasianmedia.net/profile/pakistan/pk_leadingpe rsonalities_media.cfmhttp://www.southasianmedia.net/profile/pakistan/pk_leadingpe rsonalities_media.cfm

His major performances include "Qurbatein Aur Faslay", "Perchaiyan", "Teesra Kinara", "Dhoop Kinaray", "Yeh Kahan ki Dosti hay", "Sarab", "Ragon Mein Andhera", "Karavan" etc. His long play "Ragon Mein Andhera" received so much appreciation and fame that it was expanded over a series by the name "Andhera Ujala".

Rahat Kazmi had also been interested in dramatizing the novels. He dramatized the English novel "Fountain Head" into "Teesra Kinara" in which he performed as well.

Rahat Kazmi did his Masters in English as well as a holder of degree in Law. Professionally he is an actor and an educationist. He entered the field of acting by chance and enjoys it. His favorite plays include "Qurbatein Aur Faslay" (1971) & "Teesra Kinara" (1980). Rahat Kazmi also performed in several Pakistani movies. He had been to Dubai for performing in a stage play.

this is what I found about him and his other plays
I think right now he is a director or a producer, not sure

http://www.southasianmedia.net/profile/pakistan/pk_leadingpe rsonalities_media.cfm

Dramas written by Haseena Moin:

Shahzori
UnKahi
Uncle Urfi
Des Perdes
Kiran kahani

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 18 years ago